BLACK gunman shot robbing store

BLACK gunman shot robbing store

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

and the families response

Dover, OH

#1 Nov 25, 2013
The family of an armed robbery suspect is ticked off that a “Good Samaritan” shot their kin while he attempted to rob a dollar store in Mobile, Ala.

According to the local Fox affiliate, the Good Samaritan says he shot 18-year-old Adric White in self defense:

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store.

“He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man.“I drew my gun on him and I said ‘Hey don’t move.’ At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative.“You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

FULL STORY, read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/25/family-of-a...

Truly a SAVAGE family

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#2 Nov 25, 2013
and the families response wrote:
“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone?”
He just shot him 5 times, that's all. No big thing. Walk it off.
salman

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 28, 2013
hi
salman

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 28, 2013
hi girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racial income gap in Monroe County is startling 33 min IescapedNY 32
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min Chicagoan by Birth 340,716
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 2 hr Ed Norton 7,501
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 344,635
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr jimi-yank 47,513
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr jimi-yank 16,197
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 10 hr Paul Yanks 7,744

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages