Who should be the aprentice fluffer t...

Who should be the aprentice fluffer to Momma Chamberlin?

Created by Mr Casey on Jan 4, 2013

165 votes

Click on an option to vote

Slacker By Choice

Unbiased Yankee Fan

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Casey

Woodside, NY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
This winner reguires Harry's approval of course.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Casey wrote:
This winner reguires Harry's approval of course.


On top of the situation as usual...

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#3 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
On top of the situation as usual...
He's a topix moderator I think?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
On top of the situation as usual...
It has to be junior......momma is slackers.....what a dope.....also 2 mommas on the real losers poll......lmfao

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>It has to be junior......momma is slackers.....what a dope.....also 2 mommas on the real losers poll......lmfao
Combining Slackers with Momma is like trading for an All Star who runs like a deer.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Combining Slackers with Momma is like trading for an All Star who runs like a deer.


its all over now...and junior knew about it

only 1 answer for now...

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#7 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
its all over now...and junior knew about it
only 1 answer for now...
Over 86% for Unbiased to be Harry's next fluffer

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 86% for Unbiased to be Harry's next fluffer


might get to 90% soon...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Combining Slackers with Momma is like trading for an All Star who runs like a deer.
momma got busted in a slcker profile.....making junior the fluffer....what a homo....lmfao

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>momma got busted in a slcker profile.....making junior the fluffer....what a homo....lmfao
Think he did it on purpose and is laughing at you know who over it.

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Mr Casey wrote:
This winner reguires Harry's approval of course.
Dam right they do
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jan 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Think he did it on purpose and is laughing at you know who over it.
Nah I think the fat dope fuckedup and forgot what profile he was using when he patted slacker (momma) on the back......when he realized it......there went his little B&W TV and other things in Harry's basement......fat prick was pissed off big time....too efin funny.....lmfao

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Nah I think the fat dope fuckedup and forgot what profile he was using when he patted slacker (momma) on the back......when he realized it......there went his little B&W TV and other things in Harry's basement......fat prick was pissed off big time....too efin funny.....lmfao
This polls outcome is not in doubt anymore.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Jan 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
This polls outcome is not in doubt anymore.
Yup....I agree

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....I agree
This is a beating than Romney took against Obama
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Jan 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a beating than Romney took against Obama
Well I voted for Romney......I wanted Obama outta office big time.....worst president ever no doubt.....so I can't go along with that....

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Well I voted for Romney......I wanted Obama outta office big time.....worst president ever no doubt.....so I can't go along with that....
Just checking in on the vote to be my potential fluffer.

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#19 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
might get to 90% soon...
Incredible

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Since: May 08

Boston

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible
Keep up the good posting its been noticed.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
might get to 90% soon...
Another one junior leads 89% to 10% now that's too funny....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 min Princess Hey 15,377
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 min Forrest 14,591
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 7 min Hooplah 329,661
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 9 min met fan 40,123
Bernie Sanders Endorses Hillary Clinton 11 min Wall Street 2016 4
George Will leaves Republican Party 11 min Jemima 2
Adele Concert Tickets 14 min Wall Street 2016 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages