shameless-li

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

fla lost one civil suit over this case already. i wonder what or who made george change his mind...

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/george-zim...
Sherri

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Let's talk about Daniel Ciciarro the unarmed 17 yr old who was murdered by a black man who "hallucinated" that he was a lynch mob leader on the public street outside his house.

He used an illegal gun to do it, shot him IN THE FACE, and got off scot free, pardoned by "The Accidental Governor, African American, blind David Patterson", who was later Awarded a position on the MTA Board!

Or how about April Pasquale, murdered by two black boys for no reason. That was swept under the rug.

Or, how about the white baby with the beautiful blue eyes shot in the head near Savannah. Haven't heard much about that lately.

Daniel Cicciaro had stunning blue eyes too. I guess he had to die for that. The same for the son of a Pizzeria owner.

Why is this kid more important than they are?
Tyrone

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Cicciaro got what he deserved....A punk was punked
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Sherri wrote:
Let's talk about Daniel Ciciarro the unarmed 17 yr old who was murdered by a black man who "hallucinated" that he was a lynch mob leader on the public street outside his house.
He used an illegal gun to do it, shot him IN THE FACE, and got off scot free, pardoned by "The Accidental Governor, African American, blind David Patterson", who was later Awarded a position on the MTA Board!
Daniel Cicciaro had stunning blue eyes too. I guess he had to die for that. The same for the son of a Pizzeria owner.
i remember that story a much different way than you do...danno deserved what he got that night...he went over the white's house after his friends sister LIED about being hit on.
danno and his friends went their armed to go after the son that lived there. they were drunk stupid kids...mr white was not "hallucinating". usually when you go looking for trouble, your gonna find it...he got killed on mr white's driveway not on a public street, which by the way, his friends had blocked off to prevent the white's from leaving their own home...
he didn't get off scott free - mr white did go to jail, then got set free later on.

if your going to talk about a story, make sure you know the facts first...very easy to look up.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Sherri wrote:
Or how about April Pasquale, murdered by two black boys for no reason. That was swept under the rug.
Or, how about the white baby with the beautiful blue eyes shot in the head near Savannah. Haven't heard much about that lately.
Why is this kid more important than they are?
wrong; that greasy Ciciarro kid and his other ginzo friend were harrassing that man on his property. Yes, it doesn't give him an excuse for pulling out a gun and shooting anybody but if the punk had a half a brain more stunning than his eyes, he'd have his face back.
nac

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

shameless-li wrote:
fla lost one civil suit over this case already. i wonder what or who made george change his mind...
http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/george-zim...
A fairly anonymous jury is far more likely to give a "not guilty" than a known, public judge would grant Zimmerman immunity.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
A fairly anonymous jury is far more likely to give a "not guilty" than a known, public judge would grant Zimmerman immunity.
Plus after the trial he can file that claim if need be....George Zimmerman is an American Hero
Rich

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Plus after the trial he can file that claim if need be....George Zimmerman is an American Hero
I heard fatso you had unbiased little roid co ck in your mouth you sick fuckinhomo.......LMFAO
shameless-li

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
the state of the hanging chad is going to have a hard time finding any jury...
bigtool

Bridgehampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Plus after the trial he can file that claim if need be....George Zimmerman is an American Hero
george is a national hero.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>george is a national hero.
more like the posterboy for paranoia...
bigtool

Bridgehampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
more like the posterboy for paranoia...
after george is found innocent after trial--the people and the cops of florida will be super ready to stop the bro's from destroying the town.this will be a fun scene.this will be a battle of wits between police and bro's.my money is on the cops.
biggest tool

Bridgehampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

good luck George your lawyer is very confident you will win as is 90% of America.its going to be so much fun to watch Sharpton scream racism for that thug. stand your ground is the law and always will be.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman chased Martin, and Martin stood his ground. As a result, Zimmerman killed him.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

...George Zimmerman.....still innocent......sorry....
bigtool

Bridgehampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
Zimmerman chased Martin, and Martin stood his ground. As a result, Zimmerman killed him.
a-hole he did not chase anybody he was going back to his truck when the poor innocent thug attacked him.george was getting his ass beat the thug went for his gun george had no choice.it was kill or get killed.the trial will show that the thug's girlfriend lied also.the kid was bad,bad news.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>a-hole he did not chase anybody he was going back to his truck when the poor innocent thug attacked him.george was getting his ass beat the thug went for his gun george had no choice.it was kill or get killed.the trial will show that the thug's girlfriend lied also.the kid was bad,bad news.
Hopefully that savage was cremated and they flushed twice...i'd hate for that filth to be affecting the soil and worm population
bigtool

Bridgehampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully that savage was cremated and they flushed twice...i'd hate for that filth to be affecting the soil and worm population
that would be terrible those poor innocent worms.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>a-hole he did not chase anybody he was going back to his truck when the poor innocent thug attacked him.
no he wasn't....he should of backed-off when instructed to by the police dispatcher. instead he continued to follow martin.
george is no hero, he's a zero...
bigtool

Bridgehampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
no he wasn't....he should of backed-off when instructed to by the police dispatcher. instead he continued to follow martin.
george is no hero, he's a zero...
hero please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sean Hannitys Hair 6,365
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr General Robert E Lee 6,361
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Jun '14 james jenkins 56
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Cmon Already 754
honey May '14 Timothy Green 1
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search