Photo Released Of George Zimmerman’s ...

Photo Released Of George Zimmerman’s Bloody Face

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

Sapp

Satellite Provider

#1 Dec 4, 2012
This picture was apparently taken in the back of a police car on the night that Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by George Zimmerman.

The photo was apparently released much earlier during the case against Zimmerman, however the previous picture was an unclear black and white version of the one that was releasednow.
Readfull Story - http://thenyreporter.com/photo-released-of-ge...
ALICIA BANKS

Muncie, IN

#2 Dec 4, 2012
george zimmerman is a racist killer!

he hunted and shot trayvon like a deer!

even actual deer box their hunters!

kudos to trayvon!!!!!!!

gz's new fake "bloody" photoshopped picture is a dumb disgrace!

it will fool no sane jury!

shame!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/760356180/on-the...
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#3 Dec 4, 2012
ALICIA BANKS wrote:
george zimmerman is a racist killer!
he hunted and shot trayvon like a deer!
even actual deer box their hunters!
kudos to trayvon!!!!!!!
gz's new fake "bloody" photoshopped picture is a dumb disgrace!
it will fool no sane jury!
shame!!!!!!!
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/760356180/on-the...
ALICIA BANKS.

I think you misunderstand what happened. Far from being "a racist killer!", George Zimmerman,(the honorary White guy), merely defended his person after he was attacked late at night by a large physically powerful hooded African.

The only reason this case attracted so much Government licensed media attention is because it is unusual. Most often, when attacked by violent predatory Africans, the victim is either killed, or otherwise, severely injured or maimed. As bad as the statistics are, they do not tell the entire story. Ofttimes the victim of such violent assaults suffer lifelong debility as a result.

It's all a matter of "cultural differences". The Africans are united in condemning the victim because they consider such predatory attacks to be only a part of growing up, much like overturning outhouses was in more enlightened times.

Therein is the rub. Unlike White males, the Non-African "Hispanic" is under no moral obligation to permit his brains to be bashed out on a cold sidewalk before he takes action to defend himself.

Ronald
Dr Feelgood

Cocoa, FL

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
ALICIA BANKS.
I think you misunderstand what happened. Far from being "a racist killer!", George Zimmerman,(the honorary White guy), merely defended his person after he was attacked late at night by a large physically powerful hooded African.
The only reason this case attracted so much Government licensed media attention is because it is unusual. Most often, when attacked by violent predatory Africans, the victim is either killed, or otherwise, severely injured or maimed. As bad as the statistics are, they do not tell the entire story. Ofttimes the victim of such violent assaults suffer lifelong debility as a result.
It's all a matter of "cultural differences". The Africans are united in condemning the victim because they consider such predatory attacks to be only a part of growing up, much like overturning outhouses was in more enlightened times.
Therein is the rub. Unlike White males, the Non-African "Hispanic" is under no moral obligation to permit his brains to be bashed out on a cold sidewalk before he takes action to defend himself.
Ronald
I feel bad for you.
The encounter you had with an African girl has really left you traumatized.
That should have taught you not to persist in making unwanted advances to African girls who want no part of you.
The beating she inflicted on you for your reckless behaviour was well deserved.
It would appear that you have recovered from the severe physical injuries you received,but,the humiliation you suffered has left mental scars that have not yet healed.
The mental maladies you suffer from,are due to your feeligs of guilt.
In order to free yourself from those guilty feelings you must,at your next Skinhead/Aryan Nation meeting,tender your resignation and become the only white member of Th Black Panther Party.
DR Feelgood
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Dr Feelgood wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel bad for you.
The encounter you had with an African girl has really left you traumatized.
That should have taught you not to persist in making unwanted advances to African girls who want no part of you.
The beating she inflicted on you for your reckless behaviour was well deserved.
It would appear that you have recovered from the severe physical injuries you received,but,the humiliation you suffered has left mental scars that have not yet healed.
The mental maladies you suffer from,are due to your feeligs of guilt.
In order to free yourself from those guilty feelings you must,at your next Skinhead/Aryan Nation meeting,tender your resignation and become the only white member of Th Black Panther Party.
DR Feelgood
Dr Feelgood.

Yes. You are right. The reason the Africans hate disingenuous self-serving "Liberals" so is because, although they pretend to like them, and they have no reservations of transferring the modest hard earned worth "of others" to the Africans, they draw the line at marrying off their OWN daughters into the African community.

Ronald
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#6 Dec 5, 2012
ALICIA BANKS wrote:
gz's new fake "bloody" photoshopped picture is a dumb disgrace!
it will fool no sane jury!
shame!!!!!!!
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/760356180/on-the...
agreed
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike White males, the Non-African "Hispanic" is under no moral obligation to permit his brains to be bashed out on a cold sidewalk before he takes action to defend himself.
Ronald
if zimmerman would have minded his own business that night, no one would be dead and no one would be in jail right now.

funny how life works....
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#8 Dec 5, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
if zimmerman would have minded his own business that night, no one would be dead and no one would be in jail right now.
funny how life works....
shameless-li.

Exactly. After the worthless 60s 70s "go along to get along" people came upon the scene they turned the reigns of power over to the Africans. The effect on the social order was that all the societal bindings of community and commonality was torn asunder. Now, African controlled Government is the only big frog in the pond.

Ronald
King Zimmerman

Sacramento, CA

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Treyvon is where he deserves to be. He was far from a model citizen. Release George Ximmerman immediately.
venter

Saltville, VA

#10 Dec 7, 2012
zimmerman should be released from trayvon charges but then should be put back in jail for stirring up race riots and making all the white people hate black people..
venter

Saltville, VA

#11 Dec 7, 2012
o everyoone mentioning race AT ALL should be thrown in jail...
venter

Saltville, VA

#12 Dec 7, 2012
he said the n word in his tape..

I don't care if al sharpton has to go to jail either..

stop all this race bullcrap..
venter

Saltville, VA

#13 Dec 7, 2012
romney should go to jail and the chinese should be bombed for making racist adds..
venter

Saltville, VA

#14 Dec 7, 2012
and all gay men should not be allowed to be gay.. and give everyone stds'..
venter

Saltville, VA

#15 Dec 7, 2012
TRayvon and Zimmerman both suck zimemrman supports racist people saying the N word and stuff..
venter

Saltville, VA

#16 Dec 7, 2012
zimmerman should get released but he should get no prizes..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swastikas, hate message at Beastie Boy's park s... 24 min The Last Warrior ... 27
Madam President 36 min doomednewt 207
Electors need to stop the lunatic Trump 42 min ThomaA 2
Fox News to fire Megyn Kelly 46 min Local 1
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 1 hr 2 Dogs 2,063
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 1 hr Jennifer 461
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 2 hr Clint Eastwood 119

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages