JETS 4 LIFE

Chicago, IL

#2822 Nov 17, 2013
Lol well well well did I just see the GMEN make it 4 in a row?... Why yes I did and once again all phases of the game were under control....

Run defense was good once again.... What a pick six by JPP and Eli had only 1 turnover.... Offensive line has been solid as well..... Keep it up....

Like I said before there was no way in hell they were going to lose a game against they Packers without Rogers.... Winning is all that matters.... Congrats GMEN fans..... 4-6 with plenty of games left in they season.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#2823 Nov 18, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Lol well well well did I just see the GMEN make it 4 in a row?... Why yes I did and once again all phases of the game were under control....
Run defense was good once again.... What a pick six by JPP and Eli had only 1 turnover.... Offensive line has been solid as well..... Keep it up....
Like I said before there was no way in hell they were going to lose a game against they Packers without Rogers.... Winning is all that matters.... Congrats GMEN fans..... 4-6 with plenty of games left in they season.....

one game at a time...next up, dallas...where the gmen had 6 turnovers and only lost by 6...

huge game for both teams.

Since: Oct 13

Plainview, NY

#2824 Nov 18, 2013
Until this team is 6-6 they're irrelevant.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#2825 Nov 18, 2013
Ted Williams frozen head wrote:

nice try fatty
Southern Giants fan

Weaverville, NC

#2826 Nov 18, 2013
Another shameful win against another 3rd string QB Sunday as ESPN and NFL.Net rightfully continue to call them a joke , thankfully with upcoming games against Detroit and Seattle this team will be exposed for what they are, horrible. Dallas this Sunday is also terrible but at least they'll have an NFL QB playing, unless Romo breaks his leg getting off the plane.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#2827 Nov 19, 2013
Southern Giants fan wrote:
Another shameful win against another 3rd string QB Sunday as ESPN and NFL.Net rightfully continue to call them a joke , thankfully with upcoming games against Detroit and Seattle this team will be exposed for what they are, horrible. Dallas this Sunday is also terrible but at least they'll have an NFL QB playing, unless Romo breaks his leg getting off the plane.

almost the same timing as your post in the yank forum...another come out from under your filthy rock one...

lmfao...its so obvious...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#2829 Nov 22, 2013
Gmen with a big game with Dallas this weekend and a chance to move into second place in the NC East..

Jimi Giants have won only 1 less game then the Jets after starting 0-6 LMAO...

Gmen playing some good football and now have a chance to win 5 in a row...

Jimi check this out the only team that has scored less points then the Jets in ALL Football is the Jacksonville Jaguars...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#2831 Nov 22, 2013
the don wrote:
Gmen with a big game with Dallas this weekend and a chance to move into second place in the NC East..
Jimi check this out the only team that has scored less points then the Jets in ALL Football is the Jacksonville Jaguars...

big game time...thanks for the jet update don! beason a great pick up...different lineup this time vs dallas..tough game and should be a good one...
JETS 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#2832 Nov 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
big game time...thanks for the jet update don! beason a great pick up...different lineup this time vs dallas..tough game and should be a good one...
A must win game for Big Blue.... They have been playing well as of late.... The haters hate that.....

Cowboys are desperate also and now bulletin board material was laid out from Terrell Thomas.... Don't need that a time like this because normally that persons team loses..... We shall see and I expect a close game.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#2833 Nov 23, 2013
the don wrote:
GMEN have a chance, but the margin for error is very very slim at this point.....Hard off to Coughlin for keep their heads in the game despite the start....

Like I said before the season started, it's not how you start it's how you finish... It will be tough for the GMEN though especially the remaining schedule.... If they lose 2 games then it's over....

Plainview, NY

#2834 Nov 23, 2013

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#2835 Nov 23, 2013
Ted Williams frozen head wrote:

hi momma...jets will be 5-6 after this sunday...fattie

enjoy your fat pics on my profile?? lori is hot huh...great pics on your other profile...

I thought topix was getting rid of them?
JETS 4 LIFE

Chicago, IL

#2836 Nov 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hi momma...jets will be 5-6 after this sunday...fattie
enjoy your fat pics on my profile?? lori is hot huh...great pics on your other profile...
I thought topix was getting rid of them?
Good luck today against the Boys today.... Should be a good game and it's cold up there in NY.... Terrell Thomas better back up go talk....

Keep the turnovers down like they has a been doing in this 4 game winning streak..... Running game has been good also..... Offensive has to continue to play well....

Defense must get pressure on Romo.... I think they will double Dez.... Whitten vs Benson.... Romo will create extra time so the secondary has to be ready...... It's going to be a good one.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Chicago, IL

#2837 Nov 24, 2013
Well the GMEN came up short.... They made a great comeback, but have to tip your hat to Romo for making the plays....

The offense you can tell was a little off without Nicks in the mix.... Cruz only had 2 catches.... Running game was excellent today.... That game was close like I knew it would be.....

Defensive line was ok, but the secondary was not..... A couple of slips on the last drive cost them... They couldn't get off the field on 3rd down on that drive either.... They sacked Romo 4 times..... Terrell Thomas next time keep your mouth closed.....
reddevil76

Ashburn, VA

#2838 Nov 24, 2013
Red zone offense once again was awful, play calling is comical. Eli has more miscommunication with his receivers then any other quarterback in NFL. A 4 and 6 team predicting victories is Tom's fault, shame on him.

Plainview, NY

#2839 Nov 24, 2013
Until this team is 7-7 they're irrelevant.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#2840 Nov 25, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
Red zone offense once again was awful, play calling is comical. Eli has more miscommunication with his receivers then any other quarterback in NFL. A 4 and 6 team predicting victories is Tom's fault, shame on him.
a terrible loss for the Gmen..Give up 7 on a turnover by Cruz hile driving for a score..Run for 200 yds and can't score TD's..Eli brings them back to tie the game after a 2 point conversation and with 5 minutes to play defense lets dallas move the ball down field for a game winning FG...Giants should learn to talk after the win not before the game like the buffoon Rex with the Jets..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#2841 Nov 25, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> a terrible loss for the Gmen..Give up 7 on a turnover by Cruz hile driving for a score..Run for 200 yds and can't score TD's..Eli brings them back to tie the game after a 2 point conversation and with 5 minutes to play defense lets dallas move the ball down field for a game winning FG...Giants should learn to talk after the win not before the game like the buffoon Rex with the Jets..

its very rare when you run for OVER 200 yards you lose...penalties at the wrong time, kiwi when the gmen recovered a fumble..and lets look at gilbride and his play calling in the red zone, predictable and horrible..

McBride going down late forced rolle to cover dez Bryant and he is more of a safety not a corner...

a couple of complaints..gm have 4 tight ends on the roster and a useless 4th round pick of a qb who will never play...total of 3 qbs on the roster and that means both of the last 2 4th round picks are useless and sit on the inactive list weekly...

too bad the gmen did not draft another corner, linebacker or offensive lineman with those picks...gmen were caught shorthanded in the d backfield...and Webster was once again on the in active list with some minor injury..he has been out for what, 4-5 weeks? put him on IR then and bring up a corner, you have 2 on the PS...

one thing good, next year better picks and a lot of old contracts being let go

reese said, everyone is on notice, well, it starts with him, the coaches...then go thru the old guys with the big paychecks like Diehl, Webster, baas and snee...injured, old...and cutting them saves money

and nicks...omg...the rumor was he practiced all week and he was not really hurt it was some stupid contract thing..a wink wink

total bs...
Southern Giants fan

Weaverville, NC

#2842 Nov 25, 2013
Thankfully the ridiculous dreamers who thought this team could win a division with a 7-9 record will go away. This team needs to be gutted from top to bottom. The best case scenario would be for them to play exactly how they've played all year and keep losing for a decent draft pick that hopefully Reese won't around to make. Coughlin also needs to be fired as he's lost all control of this team as seen by some players pathetic outbursts last week and Tucks antics answering tweeters after they were mortified on the field Sunday. I've been a Giants fan for the last 50 plus years and have to go back to the late 60's early 70's to remember a Giant team this bad.
Southern Giants fan

Weaverville, NC

#2843 Nov 25, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
It seems you and the Ted Williams poster are the only two in here with half a brain. This team is terrible and have been since the pre-season started, only morons couldnt see this coming. The sad part is they play in the worst division in football and still wont come close to winning it. Time for some major changes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Choicerocks 330,924
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 32 min Chicagoan by Birth 2,370
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 39 min Guinness Drinker 6,738
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 19,408
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,475
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr jimi-yank 46,443
Word Association (Jul '10) 5 hr winner 7,719

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages