the don

Franklin Square, NY

#2698 Oct 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The numbers don't lie the g-men are without a doubt the worst team in the NFL.
Hey fatboy Giants win by 7 on Sunday...Jets lose by 17 Monday night stick that where the sun don't shine...
JETS 4 LIFE

Chicago, IL

#2699 Oct 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
chris snee has a torn labrum...hip
most likely put on IR soon and open up a slot..
he also gave back some money
he will more then likely retire. one time all pro has been a huge part of the 2 super bowls..
lets also hope they use demonte moore the end from texas a bit more...
These damn injuries are coming like crazy..... Snee is a warrior.... He will be missed....

What do you think of them GMEN getting OLB Jon Benson from them Panthers in a trade?...... He's been in them league 7 years.... Just have trouble getting confidence in that knee he had surgery on....
JETS 4 LIFE

Chicago, IL

#2700 Oct 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Hey fatboy Giants win by 7 on Sunday...Jets lose by 17 Monday night stick that where the sun don't shine...
Ignore that fat clown because we all know he's not a real fan like we are.... He a fat front running smelly mooching no job having slug who is just wants to start trouble....

Im still thinking about this games because both teams are desperate for a win..... I will may my selection tomorrow and break it down Sunday morning....
reddevil76

Ashburn, VA

#2701 Oct 4, 2013
Another linebacker off the junk pile, it's embarrassing to be a Giant fan right now.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#2702 Oct 5, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
Another linebacker off the junk pile, it's embarrassing to be a Giant fan right now.
Wow my friend..... I never thought I would hear you say that...... They need linebackers at this point and they are just grabbing anything at this point.... NBA season is almost here and I will be back on the Knicks forum for another season with you.....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#2703 Oct 6, 2013
Good morning GMEN and NFL fans all over the world.... Today is NFL Sunday and week 5 of the best sport in the world..... We have a division battle between 2 desperate teams in the Giants and Eagles..... Let's break this down......

On offense, Gmen must run the ball and they can against the Eagles run defense..... Protection for Eli may be even tougher with Snee on IR.... I can see Cruz and Nicks have huge games today.... Keep the turnovers down because that will kill you.... Wilson I think will have a good day as well......

On defense, wow they have their work cut out for them....Ross, Joseph, Webster, Hosely and Jenkins will miss this game..... Jenkins has been great a year against the run and they have to deal with McCoy...... Also the no huddle is hell and the GMEN have to force some 3rd and longs to have a chance.... Prince vs Jackson will be a great matchup..... Hit Vick and you have a chance to win this game.....

So after what has happened so far the GMEN are only 2 games out of first place.... For this game, I think it will be a close and high scoring game..... I just think the GMEN are to beat up at the moment especially in the secondary to slow down the Eagles offense.... Im going with the Eagles 35-24..... I hope the GMEN can prove me wrong because a 0-5 start will be hard to come back from....
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2704 Oct 6, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Good morning GMEN and NFL fans all over the world.... Today is NFL Sunday and week 5 of the best sport in the world..... We have a division battle between 2 desperate teams in the Giants and Eagles..... Let's break this down......
On offense, Gmen must run the ball and they can against the Eagles run defense..... Protection for Eli may be even tougher with Snee on IR.... I can see Cruz and Nicks have huge games today.... Keep the turnovers down because that will kill you.... Wilson I think will have a good day as well......
On defense, wow they have their work cut out for them....Ross, Joseph, Webster, Hosely and Jenkins will miss this game..... Jenkins has been great a year against the run and they have to deal with McCoy...... Also the no huddle is hell and the GMEN have to force some 3rd and longs to have a chance.... Prince vs Jackson will be a great matchup..... Hit Vick and you have a chance to win this game.....
So after what has happened so far the GMEN are only 2 games out of first place.... For this game, I think it will be a close and high scoring game..... I just think the GMEN are to beat up at the moment especially in the secondary to slow down the Eagles offense.... Im going with the Eagles 35-24..... I hope the GMEN can prove me wrong because a 0-5 start will be hard to come back from....
Until they win a game, all bets are off for saving the season. Rolls talking 12-0, wow, the gm with his head in the sand,and the coaches who can't figure out a winning game plan. Let's not forget about the players who apparently just are not good enough. I digress.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#2705 Oct 6, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Until they win a game, all bets are off for saving the season. Rolls talking 12-0, wow, the gm with his head in the sand,and the coaches who can't figure out a winning game plan. Let's not forget about the players who apparently just are not good enough. I digress.
You know me im always Mr. Optimistic lol..... They don't need a complete overhaul because they still have some talent especially on offense..... Defensively especially in the line and secondary needs to be addressed...... You may be right about the players they have aren't good enough, but they have to work with what they have at the moment.....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#2706 Oct 6, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Until they win a game, all bets are off for saving the season. Rolls talking 12-0, wow, the gm with his head in the sand,and the coaches who can't figure out a winning game plan. Let's not forget about the players who apparently just are not good enough. I digress.
Like I've stated for weeks they are without a doubt the worst team in football, they'll be 0-6 by Friday morning, horrible just horrible.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#2707 Oct 7, 2013
Anyone interested in a " When will Tom Coughlin be fired " pool ?
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#2708 Oct 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Anyone interested in a " When will Tom Coughlin be fired " pool ?
Coughlin isn't going anywhere you moron..... Guy is one be hell of a coach.... Im not shocked that you said something like this because you did say Mark Sanchez was better than Joe Namath.... Lmao....
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2709 Oct 8, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Coughlin isn't going anywhere you moron..... Guy is one be hell of a coach.... Im not shocked that you said something like this because you did say Mark Sanchez was better than Joe Namath.... Lmao....
Someone has to be sacrificed-

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#2710 Oct 8, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has to be sacrificed-

it wont be tom....more then likely, mara wants gilbride and fewell gone...tom retires or takes a front office job..

possible reese...its reese's fault...he supplied the players..

tom wont be fired.
Southern Giants fan

Weaverville, NC

#2711 Oct 8, 2013
I can't believe I'd ever say this but the Giants are the worst team in football.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#2712 Oct 9, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has to be sacrificed-
It won't be Tom because it's not his fault..... It's hard to blame a coach when you have problems with a team injury wise and maybe age as well....

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#2713 Oct 9, 2013
WOW I've already got 17 people in the " When will Coughlin be fired " pool. It's shameful that he would use his drunk brothers drinking himself to death as an excuse.
reddevil76

Ashburn, VA

#2714 Oct 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
it wont be tom....more then likely, mara wants gilbride and fewell gone...tom retires or takes a front office job..
possible reese...its reese's fault...he supplied the players..
tom wont be fired.
It won't be Reese, Tom should retire or take advisory position. Secondly take a hard long look at the next 5 years, and ask is Eli worth another contract. Guys look at the film, NFL network broke down Eli game against the Cowboys, he is playing poorly. That 1st interception to Ware was not about the rush, it was a bad decision. They go on to show that despite the poor offensive line play he has had several clean pockets and has consistently made poor decisions. Miami and Seattle have given up more sacks then the Giants, and a majority of the league have avg to below running games, so a lot of the excuses to cover Eli's poor play are overblown in my humble opinion. Watching Geno Smith Monday night made me realize how poorly Eli looks right now, even if the team continues to struggle Eli has to raise his game or the questions will grow about his long term success.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2715 Oct 9, 2013
Blaine Gabbert and Josh Freeman are the only quarterbacks in the league who have lower completion pct then our man Eli, as they say on ESPN come on man!!! LOL That's right he has 2 super bowl mvp awards. Will that be a free pass for life regardless of how he performs.
nac

Patchogue, NY

#2716 Oct 9, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
Blaine Gabbert and Josh Freeman are the only quarterbacks in the league who have lower completion pct then our man Eli, as they say on ESPN come on man!!! LOL That's right he has 2 super bowl mvp awards. Will that be a free pass for life regardless of how he performs.
The Super Bowl MVPs are a free pass for now... no QB in the league would be successful behind a line that can't block anyone. He's behind a line that can't pass-block or run-block.

The offensive line and special teams are waaaaaaaaaay ahead of Eli in terms of blame here.

The defensive line isn't getting to the quarterback, and the secondary is as injured as ever.

The entire team has taken steps back, neither Eli nor any other QB would succeed in that situation.

If you want to blame Reese, you have some footing to stand on. But until now, he has done a great job too.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2717 Oct 10, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
The Super Bowl MVPs are a free pass for now... no QB in the league would be successful behind a line that can't block anyone. He's behind a line that can't pass-block or run-block.
The offensive line and special teams are waaaaaaaaaay ahead of Eli in terms of blame here.
The defensive line isn't getting to the quarterback, and the secondary is as injured as ever.
The entire team has taken steps back, neither Eli nor any other QB would succeed in that situation.
If you want to blame Reese, you have some footing to stand on. But until now, he has done a great job too.
22 quarterbacks have double digit sacks, it's a high scoring passing league. People act like he is the only quarterback who is under pressure, my concern is he can't handle the heat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 4 min Maude 5,693
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 11 min NYStateOfMind 319,286
#Lion lives matter 16 min jimi-yank 2
Review: Launch Development LLC (Jan '14) 38 min Littlejim 7
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 52 min jimi-yank 36,373
Time to go? 54 min Tony17 2,390
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 54,345
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages