reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2616 Sep 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
rex put in "boy sanchise" with the 4th string. he was asking for injury and rex wanted "boy sanchise" to do good against the gmen 4th string and win the game..for him, it was important to beat the giants
tom, wanted his offense to do good. they had struggled during preseason and brown was in with the number 1 offense...and it was not about tom beating the pats...it was getting work in, something they did not have much of
huge difference..rex wanted to stuff it to the gmen and win..and put in the baby with 4th stringers...tom wanted some work...not about winning..and brown is injury prone..he will be back.
tom is a 2 time super bowl winning head coach. rex is a blustering liar who won't win a super bowl ever as a head coach.
That sounds familiar. LOL
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2617 Sep 1, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
I'm sorry to say this and all due respect to Tim Coughlin, but why are you playing your starters in a the 4th preseason game?... That's something Rex would do...... Terrible decision.....
Andre Brown is out 4-6 weeks with a leg fracture he sustained in the 1 quater.... His expected return is mid October.... Wilson now will carry the load for now......
I reprinted your quote, you mentioned terrible decision, that's your quote, thats' something Rex would do, that's comparing
JETS 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#2618 Sep 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
rex put in "boy sanchise" with the 4th string. he was asking for injury and rex wanted "boy sanchise" to do good against the gmen 4th string and win the game..for him, it was important to beat the giants
tom, wanted his offense to do good. they had struggled during preseason and brown was in with the number 1 offense...and it was not about tom beating the pats...it was getting work in, something they did not have much of
huge difference..rex wanted to stuff it to the gmen and win..and put in the baby with 4th stringers...tom wanted some work...not about winning..and brown is injury prone..he will be back.
tom is a 2 time super bowl winning head coach. rex is a blustering liar who won't win a super bowl ever as a head coach.
Well I'm going to honest like I'm always am. The preseason is not that important like most fans make it out to be..... Sure the GMEN have been struggling, but we have seen numerous teams do this each year......

Sure injuries can happen anytime, but it was dumb move on Toms part in my opinion..... He knows what it takes to gets his team prepared, but every coach makes bad decisions... It was just a bad decision......

Rex like I said is a moron and I wasn't comparing the 2 at all.... I like both the Jets and Giants.... If I didn't like and respect them I wouldn't be on here at all..... I will continue to show respect like i always do......It's only my opinion what Tom did was a bad decision, but what's done is done.... Season is right around the corner..... Go Gang Green and Go Big Blue....
JETS 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#2619 Sep 1, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>I reprinted your quote, you mentioned terrible decision, that's your quote, thats' something Rex would do, that's comparing
Lol I don't see how, but it's all good..... It's only my opinion that it was a terrible decision.... What's done is done.... Big blue will be fine hopefully....
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2620 Sep 1, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol I don't see how, but it's all good..... It's only my opinion that it was a terrible decision.... What's done is done.... Big blue will be fine hopefully....
Cool
Cory

Weaverville, NC

#2621 Sep 1, 2013
This team will be awful this year just awful we have the worst secondary and linebacking corp in the NFL and the defensive line is pitiful against the run add Mannings interceptions and it equals a 500 record at best.
JETS 4 LIFE

Lawrence, MA

#2622 Sep 2, 2013
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J.-- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz returned to practice Monday after missing two weeks with a bruised heel, a good sign for the star wideout's chances of playing in the regular-season opener Sunday night against the Cowboys in Dallas.

Cruz, who bruised his left heel in the Giants' preseason game against the Colts on Aug. 18, took part in all drills during the portion of Monday morning's practice that was open to the media.

He even got some action as a return man with a group that included David Wilson, Rueben Randle, Jerrell Jernigan and Aaron Ross. He did not appear limited in any way.

Cruz is getting that heel loosen up for his salsa.dances.... He will be doing plenty of that this season.... That's a promise.....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#2623 Sep 8, 2013
Good morning GMEN and NFL fans.... Guess what day it is?.... No it's not hummmp day like that camel says lol..... It's NFL SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

Tonight we have the Giants traveling to Jerrys World to battle with the Cowboys.... This is one if the best rivalries in the NFL and I expect a close game.....

On offense, Wilson must have a good game to take the pressure off of Eli.... He's going to have a huge year in rushing and receiving.... Also he can pick up blitzes..... Cruz and Nicks are hopefully fully healthy..... Very interested to see what the 3rd wr Randle does..... O line has to be ready for Ware because he is a beast.....

On defense, the run defense looks improved and that's one of the main keys for winning tonight..... Make the Boys one-dimensional because they will run more this year.... Secondary is going to be tested tonight because Dez, Miles, and Whitten are tough covers.... That's why you have to get pressure on Romo.....

So I expect another close game..... GMEN haven't lost in Jerrys New World yet and I wouldn't be shocked if that trend continues.... At the same time though, I wouldn't be shocked if the.Cowboys won either.... So I'm taking that GMEN 28-27..... GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!

“clown bus is back !!!!”

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#2624 Sep 8, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Good morning GMEN and NFL fans.... Guess what day it is?.... No it's not hummmp day like that camel says lol..... It's NFL SUNDAY!!!!!!!!
Tonight we have the Giants traveling to Jerrys World to battle with the Cowboys.... This is one if the best rivalries in the NFL and I expect a close game.....
On offense, Wilson must have a good game to take the pressure off of Eli.... He's going to have a huge year in rushing and receiving.... Also he can pick up blitzes..... Cruz and Nicks are hopefully fully healthy..... Very interested to see what the 3rd wr Randle does..... O line has to be ready for Ware because he is a beast.....
On defense, the run defense looks improved and that's one of the main keys for winning tonight..... Make the Boys one-dimensional because they will run more this year.... Secondary is going to be tested tonight because Dez, Miles, and Whitten are tough covers.... That's why you have to get pressure on Romo.....
So I expect another close game..... GMEN haven't lost in Jerrys New World yet and I wouldn't be shocked if that trend continues.... At the same time though, I wouldn't be shocked if the.Cowboys won either.... So I'm taking that GMEN 28-27..... GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!

20-17....close close game

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#2625 Sep 9, 2013
jimiyank wrote:
<quoted text>
20-17....close close game
Just saw this 20-17 LMAO a close game ROTFLMFAO. Of course a spineless jellyfish like yourself wouldn't post who has 20 and who has 17, either way the g-mens putrid defense isn't capable of holding Alabama to 20 points or less let alone an NFL team. Why don't you stay in that cesspool you created and stop polluting other forums.
JETS 4 LIFE

Lawrence, MA

#2626 Sep 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just saw this 20-17 LMAO a close game ROTFLMFAO. Of course a spineless jellyfish like yourself wouldn't post who has 20 and who has 17, either way the g-mens putrid defense isn't capable of holding Alabama to 20 points or less let alone an NFL team. Why don't you stay in that cesspool you created and stop polluting other forums.
Stay off this forum you fat clown.... This forum is for REAL sports fans.... Not front running snakes like you.... Giants still had a chance to win it despite the turnovers... They won't play like that all year and that's a guarantee.... Fat felon....
JETS 4 LIFE

Lawrence, MA

#2627 Sep 9, 2013
Well the GMEN came up short in the opener and there are some things to build on believe it or not..... Here are the positives and negatives.....

One positive is the run defense..... They have really improved in this area from last year... Tuck looks healthy and the were able the seal off the edges.... Another positive is the receiving core.... Cruz is already off to a great start to the season and Nicks as well.... Randle the 3rd wr is going to surprise some people.....

Now for the negatives..... The oline had to many breakdowns.... The running game wasn't there.... I felt bar for Wilson because they guy can carry the load.... Those turnovers will kill you and Coughlin doesn't put up with that..... Scott ran hard... So I think next game he will get more touches.... Injury bug popped up again.... Hope JPP shoulder is ok..... I also give Dallas some credit causing some of those turnovers......

With all that said, the GMEN still had a chance to win it in the end..... Some things can be corrected as the season goes on..... There is no way they will continue to play like this.... They have a tough game coming up with the Big Brother.... So we shall see what happens......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#2628 Sep 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just saw this 20-17 LMAO a close game ROTFLMFAO. Of course a spineless jellyfish like yourself wouldn't post who has 20 and who has 17, either way the g-mens putrid defense isn't capable of holding Alabama to 20 points or less let alone an NFL team. Why don't you stay in that cesspool you created and stop polluting other forums.

lmfao...and you will do what? you are the forum liar, coward of all of topix...

make me...you wont, you are scared to death

when you stay and I mean you and all your phony profiles in the met forum, I will stay in the yankee one..

but, you cannot and create new ones to fool dw and a few others...

but, we know your retarded style...

see ya fattie..get lost coward.
Paul Yanks

Chicago, IL

#2629 Sep 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Hey fatso why don't ya just stick to the mut forum and all your stupid phony profiles......tman....Yankees 56 and slackers.......you fool no one but the Aussie moron you crackhead dope......don't ya get tired of kissing the roid freak and the Aussie moron azzes all the time you stupid frontrunner azzhole.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#2630 Sep 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao...and you will do what? you are the forum liar, coward of all of topix...
make me...you wont, you are scared to death
when you stay and I mean you and all your phony profiles in the met forum, I will stay in the yankee one..
but, you cannot and create new ones to fool dw and a few others...
but, we know your retarded style...
see ya fattie..get lost coward.
Dan Graziano [ARCHIVE] ESPN.com | September 10, 2013

The New York Giants, thin at running back and looking for help in the wake of David Wilson's two-fumble performance in their season-opening loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night, have agreed to terms on a one-year contract with former Giants running back Brandon Jacobs, a league source confirmed Tuesday.

Good signing by the GMEN and it's good to see him back in Blue..... He's big and he can pick up blitzes.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2631 Sep 10, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Dan Graziano [ARCHIVE] ESPN.com | September 10, 2013
The New York Giants, thin at running back and looking for help in the wake of David Wilson's two-fumble performance in their season-opening loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night, have agreed to terms on a one-year contract with former Giants running back Brandon Jacobs, a league source confirmed Tuesday.
Good signing by the GMEN and it's good to see him back in Blue..... He's big and he can pick up blitzes.....

I wanted him back big time..i told bronto he was the one

he is great at picking up blocks and is a damn good receiver out of the backfield..and the team loves him...he is a fiery kinda guy

he will be well received by true blue gmen fans...a good pickup and he knows the system. eli will be happy to see him back there on 3rd down...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2632 Sep 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fatso why don't ya just stick to the mut forum and all your stupid phony profiles......tman....Yankees 56 and slackers.......you fool no one but the Aussie moron you crackhead dope......don't ya get tired of kissing the roid freak and the Aussie moron azzes all the time you stupid frontrunner azzhole.....

he's a coward...afraid of his own shadow...I had to call my pick of the gmen? is he insane...I thought it was obvious...if I wanted the cowboys, I would have said it...no need to in a giant forum. I thought they would win, a close game and down 6 at the 2 minute mark at the 50 yard line was close...stupid running back burned them on that. kudos to the boys however.
Paul Yanks

Chicago, IL

#2633 Sep 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he's a coward...afraid of his own shadow...I had to call my pick of the gmen? is he insane...I thought it was obvious...if I wanted the cowboys, I would have said it...no need to in a giant forum. I thought they would win, a close game and down 6 at the 2 minute mark at the 50 yard line was close...stupid running back burned them on that. kudos to the boys however.
I was shocked the G-men had 6 turnovers in the game most of them came in the 1st half.....thought the Cowboys were gonna win by way of rout as a result......and were up 27-10......But Eli passes deep on Dallas and he kills them with that......I was worried on that last drive before Claibourne picked off a deflected pass off of Scott for a TD a sigh of relief.....than the onside kick was another mystery before Lee ended up with the ball to seal the deal.......a crazy wild one in big D no doubt.....

Of course fatso momma is a hiding coward.......he's a fat dope big time....
JETS 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#2634 Sep 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted him back big time..i told bronto he was the one
he is great at picking up blocks and is a damn good receiver out of the backfield..and the team loves him...he is a fiery kinda guy
he will be well received by true blue gmen fans...a good pickup and he knows the system. eli will be happy to see him back there on 3rd down...
Eli is going to say I remember you lol..... A guy his size being able to actually catch the ball is impressive.... Also he can help Wilson who's confidence may be down after his bad game.....

I'm glad they didn't get McGahee.... He's not bad, but he fumbles a lot and he can't stay healthy.... Jacobs is going to pay dividends right away.... Next game is against Big Brother...
JETS 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#2635 Sep 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I was shocked the G-men had 6 turnovers in the game most of them came in the 1st half.....thought the Cowboys were gonna win by way of rout as a result......and were up 27-10......But Eli passes deep on Dallas and he kills them with that......I was worried on that last drive before Claibourne picked off a deflected pass off of Scott for a TD a sigh of relief.....than the onside kick was another mystery before Lee ended up with the ball to seal the deal.......a crazy wild one in big D no doubt.....
Of course fatso momma is a hiding coward.......he's a fat dope big time....
That fat slob is and always will be a joke....

Congrats to your Boys for winning..... Romp only has bruised ribs and the defense looks like it's going to be a force this year...... Kiffin really has them hustling.... Murray will get the ground game.going.... Just have to stay healthy..... Next up are the Chiefs.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Earthling-1 60,113
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 46 min Truth is might 311,343
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr Forrest 14,655
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Forrest 15,450
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr Into The Night 11,952
News Horseback Rider Brings Traffic to Near Halt on ... 4 hr Holy Guacamole 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 hr Buddy from Whites... 40,225
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages