JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2470 Dec 13, 2012
What's up GMEN fans. Looks like the GMEN are on the road for another tough test. They are in the ATL to take on the overrated Falcons. Keys to the game. Will the GMEN get pressure on Ryan? They have to get pressure on him because if they don't Ryan will find Gonzalez, White and Jones. Also I think the Falcons will try to run the ball outside with Green who is a little speedy back. If the GMEN can control their running game then their chances of winninig go up. On offense, what will the rookie Wilson do for an encore performace from last week? I want to see what he does this week because if he can get things going in the running game then that will help Eli. I can see Cruz with 2 receiving tds because the cornerback Sammuel can't hold him at all. If they protect Eli I can see Eli having a great game. This game can go either way because the Falcons are very tough at home. Maybe they will try to show everyone they are for real by beating the Giants. I'm picking the GMEN 31-28. We shall see what happens.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#2471 Dec 13, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
What's up GMEN fans. Looks like the GMEN are on the road for another tough test. They are in the ATL to take on the overrated Falcons. Keys to the game. Will the GMEN get pressure on Ryan? They have to get pressure on him because if they don't Ryan will find Gonzalez, White and Jones. Also I think the Falcons will try to run the ball outside with Green who is a little speedy back. If the GMEN can control their running game then their chances of winninig go up. On offense, what will the rookie Wilson do for an encore performace from last week? I want to see what he does this week because if he can get things going in the running game then that will help Eli. I can see Cruz with 2 receiving tds because the cornerback Sammuel can't hold him at all. If they protect Eli I can see Eli having a great game. This game can go either way because the Falcons are very tough at home. Maybe they will try to show everyone they are for real by beating the Giants. I'm picking the GMEN 31-28. We shall see what happens.

all i know is vickie beat aj!!!

gmen missing 2 key players, aki at corner, and phillips at safety...not easy against the passing of the falcons on the turf...should be a 3 point game.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2472 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
gmen missing 2 key players, aki at corner, and phillips at safety...not easy against the passing of the falcons on the turf...should be a 3 point game.
Lmao omg Vikki is just to awesome bro. I couldn't stop laughing at her especially when she was skipping up the ramp lol. Even though the game is on turf that means Cruz and Nicks will be hard to defend also. GMEN have to get pressure on Ryan. Like we both said 3 point game.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2473 Dec 13, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao omg Vikki is just to awesome bro. I couldn't stop laughing at her especially when she was skipping up the ramp lol. Even though the game is on turf that means Cruz and Nicks will be hard to defend also. GMEN have to get pressure on Ryan. Like we both said 3 point game.

i want shamus to go bad again, and randy to be bad as can be viper...let miz try and be a good guy...they need more heels...
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#2474 Dec 17, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus 31 points

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2475 Dec 17, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Plus 31 points

should have been more...total flat team...offense, defense,special teams and coaches.

they looked like the jets...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#2476 Dec 17, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
should have been more...total flat team...offense, defense,special teams and coaches.
for awile looked like the gmen had started Mark Sanchez at QB....

Giants defense is terrible no pass rush at all..made Matt ryan look like Eli use too..once again can't stop the run...

Missing 30 yd FG's..and 0-3 on 4th down...one of which we should have punted not gone for...Oh well a bad day all around..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2477 Dec 17, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> for awile looked like the gmen had started Mark Sanchez at QB....
Giants defense is terrible no pass rush at all..made Matt ryan look like Eli use too..once again can't stop the run...
Missing 30 yd FG's..and 0-3 on 4th down...one of which we should have punted not gone for...Oh well a bad day all around..

yup..."boy sanchise" at qb...not the 2 time super bowl mvp..
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2478 Dec 17, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i want shamus to go bad again, and randy to be bad as can be viper...let miz try and be a good guy...they need more heels...
What's up Jim. Sorry about the GMENS lost yesterday. Not shocked that they lost, but kinda surprised they put up a egg on the scoreboard. As for the TLC pay per veiw last night. Only shocker was the fact that AJ turned on Cena and cost him the match. Love is a dangerious thing lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2479 Dec 17, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol so how do the Jets fit into this equation?
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2480 Dec 17, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> for awile looked like the gmen had started Mark Sanchez at QB....
GMEN just had one of those days like you said and almost every team will have one of those games where it makes you scratch your head. Falcons were able to attack their weak secondary and this goes back to teams having the whole offseason to study their defense.I see JPP is getting more double teams and teams are running outside instead inside on them. Webster is like a sitting duck out there because he is the main person they are going after in the secondary. Hopefully they can bounce back, but who knows what Ravens team will show up this sunday.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2481 Dec 17, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yup..."boy sanchise" at qb...not the 2 time super bowl mvp..
Eli just had a terrible game. I still say that Nicks being hurt all year long has really put a damper on the offense and I wasn't shocked that the rookie running back Wilson didn't do much. I was keeping my eye on him to see if he was going to do a little something like he did last week, but he didn't get into the groove. Hopefully Bradshaw can come back next week and they will need him against the Ravens who will be mad and starving for a win. 3 way tie in the NFC. Wow it's going to be a great finish.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#2482 Dec 18, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>GMEN just had one of those days like you said and almost every team will have one of those games where it makes you scratch your head. Falcons were able to attack their weak secondary and this goes back to teams having the whole offseason to study their defense.I see JPP is getting more double teams and teams are running outside instead inside on them. Webster is like a sitting duck out there because he is the main person they are going after in the secondary. Hopefully they can bounce back, but who knows what Ravens team will show up this sunday.
"just one of these days" not so sure about that the Giants defense looks terrible..no pass rush not much pressure at all..can't stop the run..DB's and LB's are weak as a group need the D line to play up to its billing and they haven't done much of that this year...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#2483 Dec 18, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol so how do the Jets fit into this equation?
truth is the jets just flat out suck...
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#2484 Dec 18, 2012
It helps when the Jets play in the same market, as bad as the Giants looked Sunday it pales to the drama with gang clowns.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2485 Dec 18, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Eli just had a terrible game. I still say that Nicks being hurt all year long has really put a damper on the offense and I wasn't shocked that the rookie running back Wilson didn't do much. I was keeping my eye on him to see if he was going to do a little something like he did last week, but he didn't get into the groove. Hopefully Bradshaw can come back next week and they will need him against the Ravens who will be mad and starving for a win. 3 way tie in the NFC. Wow it's going to be a great finish.

the thing about running backs...the line needs to open holes...gmen line at times and with diehl has been inconsistant... as for nicks being hurt, yes, big time, that hurts cruz also, as nicks can be single covered or if not in the lineup, hixon or randle single coverage..bradshaw needs the line to get tough and open holes..

gmen can win out and make it to the playoffs..they control its own destiny...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2486 Dec 18, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
It helps when the Jets play in the same market, as bad as the Giants looked Sunday it pales to the drama with gang clowns.

"gang clowns"...lmao...
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2487 Dec 18, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> "just one of these days" not so sure about that the Giants defense looks terrible..no pass rush not much pressure at all..can't stop the run..DB's and LB's are weak as a group need the D line to play up to its billing and they haven't done much of that this year...
When the pass rush does not get the pressure that they are so use to getting, then opposing qbs have a field day against the secondary. They have been giving up big plays in the secondary all year long because of that. That can happen to any team though. You are right about the db's and lb's being weak. Like I said before teams have had sucess against them by running outside instead of inside.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2488 Dec 18, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> truth is the jets just flat out suck...
Lol I know they do, but I don't care because they don't put any money in my pocket or food on my table. They are my team, but win, lose, or draw life goes. At least Sanchez may be done. That's Mr. Int lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2489 Dec 18, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
Seems like it could be both Jets and Giants sitting at home for the playoffs when it's all said and done. Jets are done and at the moment it doesn't look good for the GMEN. It doesn't shock me though because every year is different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two shot in head after fight breaks out in Quee... 9 min Answer 2
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 21 min Maude 217
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 52 min Ind Thinker 17,500
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min red and right 50,351
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr mr goodwrench 25,505
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr The Phanton Rider 9,710
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ChickBrilliance 307,962

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News