“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#2450 Dec 10, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Did he mean the saints would give up over 40?

slacker is clueless its bronx boneheads here to annoy and say the same childish crap

good point back to the nutjob

what a game by wilson...just like bradshaw in 07 against buffalo, except better.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#2451 Dec 10, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan, He just laughs at the Giants, especially the defense. He also says they'll finish 3rd this year so maybe next year with a softer schedule they'll make the playoffs. He's really laughing hard telling me what to type.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2452 Dec 10, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Wilson with a hell-of-a-game..Wasn't real happy when the Gmen took him with the first pick..Man was I wrong!!!!
When he plays defenses like the Saints he will do this all the time. I'm not shocked at all because the Saints are terrible in defense and special teams. Lets hope he does this on the road against better teams. Good pick up by the GMEN and congrats on the win. Next up are the Falcons.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2453 Dec 10, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>When he plays defenses like the Saints he will do this all the time. I'm not shocked at all because the Saints are terrible in defense and special teams. Lets hope he does this on the road against better teams. Good pick up by the GMEN and congrats on the win. Next up are the Falcons.

good game tonight and wrestling...no cm punk however...and he will not lose his title till wrestlemania now...

wilson is the real deal...thing about speed guys, give them an opening and they are gone...not easy to get 327 yards all total no matter who you play.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2454 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
slacker is clueless its bronx boneheads here to annoy and say the same childish crap
good point back to the nutjob
what a game by wilson...just like bradshaw in 07 against buffalo, except better.
What's up Jim. Congrats on the win yersterday and defense were getting turnovers this time. I thought it would be closer than it was, but GMEN took it to them. Saints defense sucks so I knew Eli was going to have a great game. I knew Cruz was going to get him one and also I feel bad for Nicks because you can tell he is not 100%. 2 tough games coming up on the road and I'm glad the Ravens are not going to rest their players for that game because I want to see a battle. I forgot to ask you, did you remember earlier in the year when Roody White was saying that him and Jones are the top receiver duo in the NFL? Cruz told him something about the ring he just won last year lol. They will revisit this while the week goes on.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2455 Dec 10, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
Coach can be such a as s when it comes to personnel decisions, he looks like a old fool when he benches the kid for one fumble, and I don't want to hear about protection, pure bullsh it. Record day for the kid who sits in a dog house for 1st 12 games. Shout out to Dave Wilson
What's up Devil. You know coach knows that he is doing at all times even when it seems like he doesn't lol. Wilson had a great game, but I want to see what he does against better teams and defenses. The kid has speed and that's something that can take him far. I'm not taking anything away from what he did yesterday though. I just hope he can make an impact every game if he is given the chance to. Congrats on the win by the way.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2456 Dec 10, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Jim. Congrats on the win yersterday and defense were getting turnovers this time. I thought it would be closer than it was, but GMEN took it to them. Saints defense sucks so I knew Eli was going to have a great game. I knew Cruz was going to get him one and also I feel bad for Nicks because you can tell he is not 100%. 2 tough games coming up on the road and I'm glad the Ravens are not going to rest their players for that game because I want to see a battle. I forgot to ask you, did you remember earlier in the year when Roody White was saying that him and Jones are the top receiver duo in the NFL? Cruz told him something about the ring he just won last year lol. They will revisit this while the week goes on.

gmen usually show up against a good team...the saints killed them last year...atlanta has had some close games against crappy teams...next 3 weeks are about the run to the playoffs..gmen thrive in this..
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2457 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good game tonight and wrestling...no cm punk however...and he will not lose his title till wrestlemania now...
wilson is the real deal...thing about speed guys, give them an opening and they are gone...not easy to get 327 yards all total no matter who you play.
Against the Saints? I think just about any speedy running back can have a field day on them lol. The kid has a chance to shine and lets see what he does as the weeks go on. I'm glad that Punk will not lose his title until Mania and he still has to fight the Rock at the Royal Rumble unless that changed that also.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2458 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
gmen usually show up against a good team...the saints killed them last year...atlanta has had some close games against crappy teams...next 3 weeks are about the run to the playoffs..gmen thrive in this..
We shall see because this is going to be a tough road to the playoffs for them. I have been saying that the Falcons are overrated all year long and we will see how REAL they are this sunday. You know how the media tries to spin it by saying the Falcons are the best because of their record. I'm not taking anything away from them because they have 11 wins. I just think they will be one and done in the playoffs. Just my opinion. Ryan is very tough to beat at home in the regular season and we will see if the GMEN can get them. This is going to be good and I expect a close game.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2459 Dec 10, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Against the Saints? I think just about any speedy running back can have a field day on them lol. The kid has a chance to shine and lets see what he does as the weeks go on. I'm glad that Punk will not lose his title until Mania and he still has to fight the Rock at the Royal Rumble unless that changed that also.

the saints...ok, i get it..so who else got over 327 total yards against them...that is more then the jets get in a game, lol...

rock will win ...i just heard he faces rock at wrestlemania due to his injury...lets see if its that bad...

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#2460 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the saints...ok, i get it..so who else got over 327 total yards against them...that is more then the jets get in a game, lol...
rock will win ...i just heard he faces rock at wrestlemania due to his injury...lets see if its that bad...
Your ignorance intrigues me.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#2461 Dec 11, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
well, we did chat about this after the draft...we knew a runner was coming to them...richardson, no way and martin was a slower bradshaw...I liked him due to one thing..speed...the drawback was the college he played in had no pro sets..which hurt him a bit...and to fumble in game 1...doghouse...
but, when you think about this years draft...randle has been used at times as the 3rd receiver...done ok and will be a good nfl player...hosley is a good cb and will be better next year..I did not like the te picked robinson nor the 2 tackles..but, one guy i liked they picked up was will hill as free agent from florida...who had issues and was dropped from the team...you have a good first three from the draft...a great rookie free agent..the pick up of an ex 4th round choice in brown, who is out and kuhn, the german 7th rounder who played real good till he got hurt...and the free agent signing of stevie brown...7 ints...
reese gets a raise...tannenbaum should learn...
Good post jimi your on top of your game here...tannenbaum should hire you then maybe he wouldn't be worrying anout his job now...
Ernie Koy

AOL

#2462 Dec 11, 2012
Giants have to worry if the Eagles game means something to the Easgles. If the Eagles lose their next 2, then their game with the Giants is nothing more than wanting to get on the bus and start winter vacation. However, if it means a 7-9 record and possibly saving Reid's job, I worry.
Who remembers 1970, last game of season against the Rams. If Giants win they're in the playoffs, if they lose, out. Back then only 4 teams made the playoffs. Giants lost 31-3, ended up 9-5 on season and no playoffs until 1981.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2463 Dec 11, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Jim any running back can get yards against the Saints defense and special teams. Peterson can run for over 300 yards against them without kick and punt return yards. Like I said I'm not taking anything away from the kid, but I want to see what he does against better teams. We shall see as the year goes on and I will be keeping my eye on him.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#2464 Dec 11, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol Jim any running back can get yards against the Saints defense and special teams. Peterson can run for over 300 yards against them without kick and punt return yards. Like I said I'm not taking anything away from the kid, but I want to see what he does against better teams. We shall see as the year goes on and I will be keeping my eye on him.
Hey whats up Dell? Cowboys 7-6 Jets 6-7 do you think both teams make the playoffs?
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2465 Dec 11, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol Jim any running back can get yards against the Saints defense and special teams. Peterson can run for over 300 yards against them without kick and punt return yards. Like I said I'm not taking anything away from the kid, but I want to see what he does against better teams. We shall see as the year goes on and I will be keeping my eye on him.
Just a bit over the top Dell
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2466 Dec 11, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Just a bit over the top Dell
Lol I know I was just messing with Jim. The kid had a great game though. Just pointing out who he did it against. He will get more chances as the season goes on.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2467 Dec 11, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey whats up Dell? Cowboys 7-6 Jets 6-7 do you think both teams make the playoffs?
What's up Paul. Long time man lol. Cowboys have a great chance to make it, but the Jets PLAYOFFS???? YOU KIDDING ME???? Jim Mora lol. They can, but they have to win all 3 of their remaining games, hope the Steelers lose 2 or their remaining 3 and Bungles lose 1. Not sure all of that is going to happen. The return of Demarco has really helped Romo who might I add has been playing great of lately especially on the road. I will be pulling for the Cowboys even more this sunday and I think they will beat the Steelers.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#2468 Dec 11, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Paul. Long time man lol. Cowboys have a great chance to make it, but the Jets PLAYOFFS???? YOU KIDDING ME???? Jim Mora lol. They can, but they have to win all 3 of their remaining games, hope the Steelers lose 2 or their remaining 3 and Bungles lose 1. Not sure all of that is going to happen. The return of Demarco has really helped Romo who might I add has been playing great of lately especially on the road. I will be pulling for the Cowboys even more this sunday and I think they will beat the Steelers.
I think the Giants, Skins and Cowboys finish the NFC East like that.....think the Giants, Packers, Falcons and Seahawks win their divisions and 49ers and Skins get in as wild cards.......AFC Pats, Ravens, Texans and Broncos win their divisions.....Colts and Bengals grab the wild cards......Could be an all Manning Superbowl.....and both are from New Orleans where SB XLVII will be played......we shall see.....stay cool my friend....
Ernie Koy

AOL

#2469 Dec 13, 2012
NFL is talking about expanding the playoffs to 8 teams per conferenece. Right away all the phoney media types and fans are trashing the idea.
Biggest advantage in sports is the bye week in the first round of the playoffs. This will even the playing field a little bit.
All the phonies who are against it would be the first to watch the extra games and even wager a sheckel or two on the playoff games.
Another ninsensical media statement, "home field advantage throughout the playoffs." For those of you who haven't figured it out, as of now that's a big "2" games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 34 min jimi-yank 42,107
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr rainmaker2016 15,631
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 4 hr Jack 137
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... (May '16) 6 hr Well Well 35
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 8 hr Princess Hey 16,759
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) 8 hr empty_sockets 76
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Moans6157 62,300

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages