JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2430 Dec 4, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> that Alfred Morris is a horse...RG3 is a really good QB but without Morris I think he's a good rookie not a great rookie, he's getting a lot of good press..
What's up Don. Sorry about the GMEN lost last night. I kinda agree with you and I see what you are saying. If he didn't have a good running game how would his numbers be. Still to early because who knows how he is going to do next year when teams have time to study and break him down. I think the press he is getting is well deserved and I'm happy for him especially since he is a top pick.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2431 Dec 4, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
at some point he will get rocked...running qbs in todays game get concussions and shoulder issues from being blasted..he is not huge like cam newton...I think he does deserve the good press, his ratio of tds to interceptions is low..he does have a good arm. time will tell.
He has been getting hit a lot already this year and he will learn that it's better to slide and live for another day. That concussion he got from the Falcons early this season was a result of him not knowing when to slide. I agree with you also about time wil tell with him. The kid is a nice though. Also we both were right about the GMEN defense not being able to stop those different formations. It was giving them trouble almost all night long and it's very hard to stop. Hell with formations like that they can beat anybody in my opinion. Morris was able to get outside and that's where he was hurting the Giants. They were hitting RG3 early in the game, but they were consistant with it in the 2nd half. Eli had a good game, but the penalties where a killer especially when they picked up a 3rd down in the 4th to get close to fg range. I give credict to the Redskins defense because they were able to hold them to fgs. I expected a close game, but not that low scoring.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#2432 Dec 4, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Don. Sorry about the GMEN lost last night. I kinda agree with you and I see what you are saying. If he didn't have a good running game how would his numbers be. Still to early because who knows how he is going to do next year when teams have time to study and break him down. I think the press he is getting is well deserved and I'm happy for him especially since he is a top pick.
Didnt the g-men have time to study him ? they're the only team to have played him twice. Worked out well didnt it ? that's some coaching staff, Maybe they were banking on 4 Washington gifts like they got the last time they played.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#2433 Dec 4, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt the g-men have time to study him ? they're the only team to have played him twice. Worked out well didnt it ? that's some coaching staff, Maybe they were banking on 4 Washington gifts like they got the last time they played.
jets 7 cards 6,....a team who had lost 8 straight...

lmfao...

"boy sanchise"...your hero

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2434 Dec 4, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>He has been getting hit a lot already this year and he will learn that it's better to slide and live for another day. That concussion he got from the Falcons early this season was a result of him not knowing when to slide. I agree with you also about time wil tell with him. The kid is a nice though. Also we both were right about the GMEN defense not being able to stop those different formations. It was giving them trouble almost all night long and it's very hard to stop. Hell with formations like that they can beat anybody in my opinion. Morris was able to get outside and that's where he was hurting the Giants. They were hitting RG3 early in the game, but they were consistant with it in the 2nd half. Eli had a good game, but the penalties where a killer especially when they picked up a 3rd down in the 4th to get close to fg range. I give credict to the Redskins defense because they were able to hold them to fgs. I expected a close game, but not that low scoring.

tough game....say, did you catch vickie getting fired?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2435 Dec 4, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt the g-men have time to study him ? they're the only team to have played him twice. Worked out well didnt it ? that's some coaching staff, Maybe they were banking on 4 Washington gifts like they got the last time they played.

love your logic...how did the second pats game work out for you?? thats some coaching staff...lmfao. what a moron...
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2436 Dec 4, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Dont be a moron. That game could have went either way and you know it. The GMENs defense is not the only defense that had problems with that offense. The Redskins just beat them. Life goes on and I'm sure you are the only person who get upset when his team loses lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2437 Dec 4, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
tough game....say, did you catch vickie getting fired?
Yeah I saw it and I really don't understand why they are doing that to her. I'm like you I thought the angle was going pretty well and I hope Ziggler doesn't lose his money in the bank contract at TLC.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2438 Dec 4, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Dont be a moron. That game could have went either way and you know it. The GMENs defense is not the only defense that had problems with that offense. The Redskins just beat them. Life goes on and I'm sure you are the only person who get upset when his team loses lol.

he is a moron and a bitter hater...he has no knowledge of football...at all...

he hides like a girl when he jets lose...gmen beat the jets he was gone for 3 weeks.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#2439 Dec 5, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
what a clown you are..they don't makem any stupider than you....hi ho hi ho
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2440 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a moron and a bitter hater...he has no knowledge of football...at all...
he hides like a girl when he jets lose...gmen beat the jets he was gone for 3 weeks.
That goes to show you right there what type of fan he is. I bet he is beating his hairy bumpy chest right now because his hero Sanchez was named the starter for this sunday lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2441 Dec 5, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> what a clown you are..they don't makem any stupider than you....hi ho hi ho

how did it work out for the jet coaching staff the second time they played the pats..

what a dope.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2442 Dec 5, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>That goes to show you right there what type of fan he is. I bet he is beating his hairy bumpy chest right now because his hero Sanchez was named the starter for this sunday lol.

lol, gorilla chest pounding...of course he is

by the way, the vickie firing was part of the script...she will be back and is on all the road shows...

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#2443 Dec 6, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said he's really looking forward to this weekend and thinks the Saints team might score 40 or more points against the Giants, he said they have one of the worst defenses in football. He's also rooting very hard for the Baltimore team but he dosent think they'll win he says they are hurt and don't care about the game, whatever that means. He said his Cowboys are going to kill Cincinnati who he says is terrible.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2444 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, gorilla chest pounding...of course he is
by the way, the vickie firing was part of the script...she will be back and is on all the road shows...
I'm glad because Vickki is one of the best ones on the show lol. Also we have TNA and NFl tonight. Sad that college football is over. I would love to see Notre Dame win it all even though I think the Tide will roll again. SEC is to tough for those other conferances.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2445 Dec 6, 2012
Well GMEN looks like the playoffs race is heating up even more. The Saints are coming into town this sunday. I know for a fact that Eli will have a great game because we all know the Saints defense sucks. I think that Bradshaw will get more carries too. On defense they have to get pressure on Brees and I don't expect Brees to throw 5 ints again and not throw a td too. Defense has been looking not so good against the run when teams attack them outside instead of running inside. Like I said last week this gamae can go either way and it wouldn't shock me if they lost. My prediction is 28-27 GMEN. They have to win this game because road games in Atlanta and Baltimore are very tough and can really mess the season up for them. Gotta keep winning.
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#2446 Dec 9, 2012
Coach can be such a as s when it comes to personnel decisions, he looks like a old fool when he benches the kid for one fumble, and I don't want to hear about protection, pure bullsh it. Record day for the kid who sits in a dog house for 1st 12 games. Shout out to Dave Wilson
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#2447 Dec 9, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said he's really looking forward to this weekend and thinks the Saints team might score 40 or more points against the Giants, he said they have one of the worst defenses in football. He's also rooting very hard for the Baltimore team but he dosent think they'll win he says they are hurt and don't care about the game, whatever that means. He said his Cowboys are going to kill Cincinnati who he says is terrible.
Did he mean the saints would give up over 40?
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#2448 Dec 10, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
Coach can be such a as s when it comes to personnel decisions, he looks like a old fool when he benches the kid for one fumble, and I don't want to hear about protection, pure bullsh it. Record day for the kid who sits in a dog house for 1st 12 games. Shout out to Dave Wilson
Wilson with a hell-of-a-game..Wasn't real happy when the Gmen took him with the first pick..Man was I wrong!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2449 Dec 10, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Wilson with a hell-of-a-game..Wasn't real happy when the Gmen took him with the first pick..Man was I wrong!!!!

well, we did chat about this after the draft...we knew a runner was coming to them...richardson, no way and martin was a slower bradshaw...I liked him due to one thing..speed...the drawback was the college he played in had no pro sets..which hurt him a bit...and to fumble in game 1...doghouse...

but, when you think about this years draft...randle has been used at times as the 3rd receiver...done ok and will be a good nfl player...hosley is a good cb and will be better next year..I did not like the te picked robinson nor the 2 tackles..but, one guy i liked they picked up was will hill as free agent from florida...who had issues and was dropped from the team...you have a good first three from the draft...a great rookie free agent..the pick up of an ex 4th round choice in brown, who is out and kuhn, the german 7th rounder who played real good till he got hurt...and the free agent signing of stevie brown...7 ints...

reese gets a raise...tannenbaum should learn...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 37 min -Sprocket- 9,905
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 38 min -Sprocket- 11,216
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min OzRitz 53,056
Poll 2015 tman_mets/momma chamberlin favorite sayings 1 hr jimi-yank 18
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brilliant Chicky 309,756
News Prosecutor in Garner case nears election to Con... 1 hr Just Saying 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 315,825
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]