JETS 4 LIFE

Lakeland, FL

#2410 Nov 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lewis will not be in the giant game...hope he is, last time they played gmen rushed for almost 200 yards...
thing about the giants is they know they can do it when they push themselves...they have proved it...the crushing of the niners was a statement game...
Lol that happened year ago and I know for a fact that's not going to happen again. GMEN know what it takes to get through a tough stretch. I still say that the teams have been more prepared for them this year and we have seen what the good teams were able to do to them. They are physical with the receivers more this year. Offensive line has been great though even though they have had maybe 2 bad games all year long. Better competition will test them and we shall see how they respond. I think they will go 10-6 like yo said. It will be tough though.
JETS 4 LIFE

Lakeland, FL

#2411 Nov 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
great post...you called it...however brown was big on specials also..so the gmen picked up another runner...one who can play special teams, lumkin...but wilson will be the number 2 back..
anyone recall in 07 when one of the running backs went down...then bradshaw, a 7th round choice came alive against buffalo in the snow..gmen were on the way..
what was the nickname, like the pop group..earth wind and fire..lol
I remember that game and that was the last bad bad for Eli. After that game he had a great game against the Pats in week 16 and then you know the rest. Earth, wind and fire was a great nickname lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

Lakeland, FL

#2412 Nov 30, 2012
GMEN fans you have a tuff division game this monday night in Washington. The defense was huge last week and they will need that same effort. I want to see how it does against those formations the Skins use. I'm sure the GMEN d coordinator will have something to slow it down. This will be a close game and I think the GMEN will win, but wouldn't surprise me if they lost either. GMEN 27-23. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#2413 Nov 30, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
GMEN fans you have a tuff division game this monday night in Washington. The defense was huge last week and they will need that same effort. I want to see how it does against those formations the Skins use. I'm sure the GMEN d coordinator will have something to slow it down. This will be a close game and I think the GMEN will win, but wouldn't surprise me if they lost either. GMEN 27-23. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

should be tight, say the gmen by 3...rg 3 is unreal..but at least the gmen know what he is like now...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#2414 Nov 30, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that game and that was the last bad bad for Eli. After that game he had a great game against the Pats in week 16 and then you know the rest. Earth, wind and fire was a great nickname lol.

I know and they were a great running combo...the light came on for eli in that pats game they lost, 38-35. kudos to tom for playing that game hard as most teams do not when they make the playoffs.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#2415 Dec 3, 2012
The Giants and Eli need to have a big game tonight at FedEx Field..Also need David Wilson to stepup his play, this is his big chance he's been waiting for..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#2416 Dec 3, 2012
the don wrote:
The Giants and Eli need to have a big game tonight at FedEx Field..Also need David Wilson to stepup his play, this is his big chance he's been waiting for..

If the giant d can contain rg3, they should win this and just about close the door on the division.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#2417 Dec 3, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
If the giant d can contain rg3, they should win this and just about close the door on the division.
agreed...Did you see todays postJet Fan In Hiding Flee Circus..Empty seats, boos as sanchez yanked in dismal 7-6 win..

Rex in the clown car....
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2418 Dec 3, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
should be tight, say the gmen by 3...rg 3 is unreal..but at least the gmen know what he is like now...
What's up Jim. You ready for Raw and NFL tonight? Also I agree about the GMEN knowing how RG3 is right now and I hope they have a good defensive game plan tonight. Seems like he can make all the throws at this point, but we shall see what he does tonight.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2419 Dec 3, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about the should win because you never what can happen especially at this point in the season. This game can go either way in my opinion. GMEN have to protect Eli and I expect Cruz to have 2 tds tonight. I hope.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2420 Dec 3, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> agreed...Did you see todays postJet Fan In Hiding Flee Circus..Empty seats, boos as sanchez yanked in dismal 7-6 win..
Rex in the clown car....
Those Jets were on fire with that 7-6 win lol. Lets see if Rex has the balls and brains to start G MAC over Dirty Sanchez for the rest of the season. Also big game tonight for the GMEN and I know you are ready. Also hope you had a good and safe weekend brother.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#2421 Dec 3, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> agreed...Did you see todays postJet Fan In Hiding Flee Circus..Empty seats, boos as sanchez yanked in dismal 7-6 win..
Rex in the clown car....

yes, it was so darn funny...it never ends...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#2422 Dec 3, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Jim. You ready for Raw and NFL tonight? Also I agree about the GMEN knowing how RG3 is right now and I hope they have a good defensive game plan tonight. Seems like he can make all the throws at this point, but we shall see what he does tonight.

yes, great night of tv...rg3 the real deal..no easy feat to contain him...defense has to be on or they will be torched.
Pete Case 63

East Quogue, NY

#2423 Dec 4, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
they did just fine last night.
A BIG WIN LAST NIGHT.....uh-oh check that, I mean loss.

Just play ball, leave the dancing to the stars on ABC.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2424 Dec 4, 2012
Pete Case 63 wrote:
<quoted text>A BIG WIN LAST NIGHT.....uh-oh check that, I mean loss.
Just play ball, leave the dancing to the stars on ABC.
You didn't make that comment after the 1st Giant-redskin game, shut your trap!!!!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#2425 Dec 4, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, great night of tv...rg3 the real deal..no easy feat to contain him...defense has to be on or they will be torched.
that Alfred Morris is a horse...RG3 is a really good QB but without Morris I think he's a good rookie not a great rookie, he's getting a lot of good press..

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#2426 Dec 4, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and he was really hoping the Giants would win last night. He says the Giants might not win another game this year while the Redskins have an easy schedule and might not lose. He was cursing the Giants coach saying he was outcoached for the 2nd time by a better coach who finally has a QB, he said something about the Redskins team not giving the game away this time. He says his team,the Cowboys, now have to win out or the Redskins will win the division, he said something about having a better divisional record, whatever that means.
Ernie Koy

AOL

#2427 Dec 4, 2012
Sometimes you just know when the field goals aren't going to be enough.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#2428 Dec 4, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> that Alfred Morris is a horse...RG3 is a really good QB but without Morris I think he's a good rookie not a great rookie, he's getting a lot of good press..

at some point he will get rocked...running qbs in todays game get concussions and shoulder issues from being blasted..he is not huge like cam newton...I think he does deserve the good press, his ratio of tds to interceptions is low..he does have a good arm. time will tell.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2429 Dec 4, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't make that comment after the 1st Giant-redskin game, shut your trap!!!!
Ignore that moron because he is the type of fan that always pops up when a certain team loses. It's real sad, but I see that almost every week. Sorry about the GMEN lost last night and I'm not surprised at all that they lost. They still could have won the game, but the Redskins just made mroe plays than they did. Game could have went either way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 21 min THrilLa 2,308
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Dudley 5,933
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Piggy 17,745
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 3 hr rthunder14 1,833
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 322,183
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 4 hr 2 Dogs 1,255
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 5 hr 2 Dogs 1,606

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance