the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#2390 Nov 26, 2012
Pete Case 63 wrote:
The Giants are in trouble this year. Bradshaw and Cruz are overrated. Time to STOP dancing and just play ball.
Remember this, SALSA gets to thick in cold weather.
Still laughing watching Cruz do a 99 yard TD run vs the Giants lil brother (jets) at Giant Stadium...Rex eyes bulging as cromartie chased him down the field for another Cruz "SALSA" LMFAO
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2391 Nov 26, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Happy thanksgiving to you and yours my friend. Look like the pats are going to carve up the turkey thursday night..
What's up Don. How was your weekend and thanksgiving? Also I hope everything is ok with you and the family. You were right about the Jets lol. That game was over with in the 2nd quater. Oh well life goes on rather they win or lose. I'm not losing any money or sleep from them lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2392 Nov 26, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
all good points don!
What's up Jim. How was your weekend and Thanksgiving? I hope evertything is good with you and the family. Congrats to you, Don, Fu and the rest of the GMEN fans for the win yesterday. I keep telling yall that they will be fine when it matters. The return of Phillips was huge for the secondary and also it was good to see the defensive line play better. I'm not suprised at all because the Packers offensive line has been suspect all year long. Eli didn't turn to ball over and I wish Nicks was a 100% because you can tell he is not himself. I hope we can see a rematch from these 2 teams when both teams are healthy. Packers were missing Matthews, Woodson, Jennings and Sheilds. Giants are missing some players too. Maybe we may see it in the playoffs.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2393 Nov 26, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Still laughing watching Cruz do a 99 yard TD run vs the Giants lil brother (jets) at Giant Stadium...Rex eyes bulging as cromartie chased him down the field for another Cruz "SALSA" LMFAO
Lol I think the stadium is Met Life Stadium. Not Giant or Jets stadium. I think the only Jets fan that thinks about that is that Fat slob momma.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#2394 Nov 26, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Still laughing watching Cruz do a 99 yard TD run vs the Giants lil brother (jets) at Giant Stadium...Rex eyes bulging as cromartie chased him down the field for another Cruz "SALSA" LMFAO

on the giant dvd for the year highlites i play it back often!!

right in front of him...loved how they brought it up last night. gmen looking good. next week is huge, division game.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2395 Nov 26, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
on the giant dvd for the year highlites i play it back often!!
right in front of him...loved how they brought it up last night. gmen looking good. next week is huge, division game.
Yeah GMEN have a huge game next monday night. I have to say that the Redskins are playing well right now. This game can go either way in my opinion. I will have all week to think about who is going to win. As it look in the standings right now the Giants and Packers would play in the 1st round, but things can change in a heartbeat.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2396 Nov 26, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah GMEN have a huge game next monday night. I have to say that the Redskins are playing well right now. This game can go either way in my opinion. I will have all week to think about who is going to win. As it look in the standings right now the Giants and Packers would play in the 1st round, but things can change in a heartbeat.

with 5 games left, way too early to call who plays who..wild cards unknown and spots for the seeding, might be better figured out with a week or 2 to go...green bay has i think 2 tough games left, gmen, all...but this is what the giants thrive on, playing better teams.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2397 Nov 27, 2012
Tough break with Andre Brown, lets see if Wilson can step up, they need to find a 3rd back, maybe Torain?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2398 Nov 27, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
Tough break with Andre Brown, lets see if Wilson can step up, they need to find a 3rd back, maybe Torain?

they brought in three last week and did not sign any...maybe they promote martinek from the practice squad as he knows the plays..why on earth they have 4 tight ends on the squad is crazy..dump beckum, who to me was one of the rare bad choices of reese..

they still should sign one...bet the tryouts will be packed this week. good choice by the way.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2399 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
with 5 games left, way too early to call who plays who..wild cards unknown and spots for the seeding, might be better figured out with a week or 2 to go...green bay has i think 2 tough games left, gmen, all...but this is what the giants thrive on, playing better teams.
I agree and the Giants have a very tough ending part to their schedule. Them traveling to Baltimore next month? Omg that right there is going to be a very tough one. GMEN are the champs and they will have to respond because they will never be in that underdog role again. Everyone wants to beat them. I like it when every world champ has hard schedules. It makes it more exciting for some reason.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#2400 Nov 27, 2012
I don't follw sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said he's glad they play in such a weak division that they can win with a 9-7 record, or maybe even 8-8, whatever that means.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2401 Nov 27, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and the Giants have a very tough ending part to their schedule. Them traveling to Baltimore next month? Omg that right there is going to be a very tough one. GMEN are the champs and they will have to respond because they will never be in that underdog role again. Everyone wants to beat them. I like it when every world champ has hard schedules. It makes it more exciting for some reason.

some good points here...think the gmen can end up 10-6...balt may have no reason to play all the first stringers vs the gmen, they have a big lead...non division game..ray rice will be the key in that game for them.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2402 Nov 27, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follw sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said he's glad they play in such a weak division that they can win with a 9-7 record, or maybe even 8-8, whatever that means.

aren't you the dope who claimed the cowboys in first by 1130 sunday night? and claimed to have bet alot on the packers?

how did that work out...
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2403 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
aren't you the dope who claimed the cowboys in first by 1130 sunday night? and claimed to have bet alot on the packers?
how did that work out...
Lmao yes he was and also wasn't he the one that said Rogers will throw 4 tds in a revenge game also?
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2404 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
some good points here...think the gmen can end up 10-6...balt may have no reason to play all the first stringers vs the gmen, they have a big lead...non division game..ray rice will be the key in that game for them.
Damn. I just wish they played them earlier than week 16. Both teams are tough and can't believe Ray Lewis is coming back. GMEN will be fine in the long run and we all know they will be judged in the playoffs.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2405 Nov 28, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao yes he was and also wasn't he the one that said Rogers will throw 4 tds in a revenge game also?

no...slackers is not junior...slackers uses multiple names..bronx boneheads is one...

guy is some 21 yr out of work bum...just wants to annoy..he takes orders from momma. can't think on his own..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2406 Nov 28, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Damn. I just wish they played them earlier than week 16. Both teams are tough and can't believe Ray Lewis is coming back. GMEN will be fine in the long run and we all know they will be judged in the playoffs.

lewis will not be in the giant game...hope he is, last time they played gmen rushed for almost 200 yards...

thing about the giants is they know they can do it when they push themselves...they have proved it...the crushing of the niners was a statement game...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2407 Nov 28, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:

great post...you called it...however brown was big on specials also..so the gmen picked up another runner...one who can play special teams, lumkin...but wilson will be the number 2 back..

anyone recall in 07 when one of the running backs went down...then bradshaw, a 7th round choice came alive against buffalo in the snow..gmen were on the way..

what was the nickname, like the pop group..earth wind and fire..lol
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#2408 Nov 28, 2012
Deja Vu with Wilson hopefully
Bronx Boneheads

Florham Park, NJ

#2409 Nov 29, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no...slackers is not junior...slackers uses multiple names..bronx boneheads is one...
guy is some 21 yr out of work bum...just wants to annoy..he takes orders from momma. can't think on his own..
jimi, once again you're making a fool of yourself.

Your ignorance is intriguing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message to Trump......... 1 hr Defektor 3
Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump 1 hr Defektor 6
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Real one 13,322
last post wins! (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,397
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr Patriot 11,202
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Paul Yanks 328,688
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Forrest 15,110
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages