JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2369 Nov 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
specials let up a huge punt and eli looked horrible..made some horrible decisions to throw..team just looks off..and diehl is pathetic...
We have seen this before with this team and like we all know they always play better in the 2nd half. I'm not suprised they lost to the Bungles because they were a desperate team and they have a underrated defensive line. Some fans say they look tired, but I don't think that's the case because like I said before they are the champs and everyone is going to bring their A game when they play them.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2370 Nov 13, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
Why has there been a losing record every 2nd half under Coughlin? I'm not criticizing a 2 time champion coach, but its a bad trend.
Lol I can imagine if they were 3-6 like my Jets. You would realyl have something to say if that was the case. GMEN will be fine and you can't win every game. All that matters is when you win when it counts which like I have been saying late november and early december.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2371 Nov 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
think i pointed out only that they had a bad week and still could have won it..the specials were just awful and might have been better, a different outcome..ben had field position all day long..
and i agree, thank god we are not the rexie jets.
Be very blessed and thankful you have a good football team. Not sure why a lot of people are comparing to 2 teams, but it is what it is.
Off the Mark Sanchez

Florham Park, NJ

#2372 Nov 14, 2012
Phil Simms is correct, Eli Manning is overrated!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#2373 Nov 14, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Be very blessed and thankful you have a good football team. Not sure why a lot of people are comparing to 2 teams, but it is what it is.

its a ny thing...both share the same stadium...one use to claim how much better they were until they actually played...

but, you are right, its not fair to compare the ny giants, to its little brother...lol
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2374 Nov 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
its a ny thing...both share the same stadium...one use to claim how much better they were until they actually played...
but, you are right, its not fair to compare the ny giants, to its little brother...lol
To be honest with you I really don't care what players say and I see that a lot of fans feed off of that nonsense. I just focus on the game itself and not the media. That little and big brother stuff is just extra trash from the media lol. I like both teams and I'm happy that one is actually doing something good.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2375 Nov 14, 2012
Off the Mark Sanchez wrote:
Phil Simms didn't say anything dumb like that. Eli is not overrated at all. He may not be the best qb in the game, but he is not overrated at all. If you believe Eli is overrated then you must be a moron.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#2376 Nov 14, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>To be honest with you I really don't care what players say and I see that a lot of fans feed off of that nonsense. I just focus on the game itself and not the media. That little and big brother stuff is just extra trash from the media lol. I like both teams and I'm happy that one is actually doing something good.

actually...the big brother stuff came from rex..i toss it out to piss off momma...

your a good football fan...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#2377 Nov 14, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Phil Simms didn't say anything dumb like that. Eli is not overrated at all. He may not be the best qb in the game, but he is not overrated at all. If you believe Eli is overrated then you must be a moron.

good post and accurate...he said he is not elite..his list of elite is very small...most people have 5...brady,rodgers, brees, ben and eli...

i think simms has 3 on it.brady, rodgers and brees..and it has to do with arm strength, etc...not just superbowl wins and mvp...he has more criteria involved..some agree with him many do not.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2378 Nov 15, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good post and accurate...he said he is not elite..his list of elite is very small...most people have 5...brady,rodgers, brees, ben and eli...
i think simms has 3 on it.brady, rodgers and brees..and it has to do with arm strength, etc...not just superbowl wins and mvp...he has more criteria involved..some agree with him many do not.
Simms need to epxand that list because its Brady, P Mannning, E Manning, Rogers, Brees, Big Ben. In my opinion they all can make every type of throw. They all have great pocket awareness, footwork, vision, accuracy etc. Him of all people should know that just because you have Superbowl wins doesn't mean you were a great qb. Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer are 2 examples. That word elite is thrown around a little to much these days, but I could be wrong.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#2380 Nov 15, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Simms need to epxand that list because its Brady, P Mannning, E Manning, Rogers, Brees, Big Ben. In my opinion they all can make every type of throw. They all have great pocket awareness, footwork, vision, accuracy etc. Him of all people should know that just because you have Superbowl wins doesn't mean you were a great qb. Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer are 2 examples. That word elite is thrown around a little to much these days, but I could be wrong.

I agree with you big time. good points.
Call a Time Out

East Quogue, NY

#2381 Nov 17, 2012
....overrated.....say it with me......
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2382 Nov 20, 2012
Well GMEN fans the boys are back on the field again and they have another tuff opponent waiting for them. Can the d line get the Rogers? The Packers didn't look that good last week with the Lions in my opinion. They have to get pressure on him because if they don't he will shred them. I think Eli will play better because he knows that he hasn't been playing well lately. I expect a great close game and the GMEN will play better. This game can go either way, but I think it will be 28-23 GMEN.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2383 Nov 20, 2012
I will be offline until monday because I will be out of town for Thanksgiving. Just wanted to tell everyone to have a good and safe Thanksgiving. Enjoy your families and don't gain to much weight lol. God Bless Everyone And Their Families.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#2384 Nov 21, 2012
Off the Mark Sanchez wrote:
and you momma are a Fool and everyone knows it...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#2385 Nov 21, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
I will be offline until monday because I will be out of town for Thanksgiving. Just wanted to tell everyone to have a good and safe Thanksgiving. Enjoy your families and don't gain to much weight lol. God Bless Everyone And Their Families.
Happy thanksgiving to you and yours my friend. Look like the pats are going to carve up the turkey thursday night..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#2386 Nov 21, 2012
Huge Game for the Gmen on Sunday..With some rest looking for Eli to have a big day...

Looking for the Redskins to have a big game thursday in the house that jerry built....

Jets get hammered by the Brady Bunch....

Plaxico is signed by the Steelers, can't believe it took this long for him to get back in the NFL..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#2387 Nov 21, 2012
the don wrote:
Huge Game for the Gmen on Sunday..With some rest looking for Eli to have a big day...
Looking for the Redskins to have a big game thursday in the house that jerry built....
Jets get hammered by the Brady Bunch....
Plaxico is signed by the Steelers, can't believe it took this long for him to get back in the NFL..

all good points don!
Pete Case 63

East Quogue, NY

#2388 Nov 25, 2012
The Giants are in trouble this year. Bradshaw and Cruz are overrated. Time to STOP dancing and just play ball.

Remember this, SALSA gets to thick in cold weather.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#2389 Nov 26, 2012
Pete Case 63 wrote:
The Giants are in trouble this year. Bradshaw and Cruz are overrated. Time to STOP dancing and just play ball.
Remember this, SALSA gets to thick in cold weather.

they did just fine last night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 9 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 338,019
NBC fake news 15 min Media expert 3
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 42 min NEMO 4,262
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 18,137
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,770
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr truth be told 13,392
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr truth be told 1,464

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance