reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#2348 Nov 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...the running game was going with locklear...what was tom thinking...thankfully, he did not dump steve brown for phillips either...
Tom will play his favorites even to the detriment of the team. Wilson, Barden, now Locklear, are basically in the doghouse for what ever reason.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#2349 Nov 7, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Tom will play his favorites even to the detriment of the team. Wilson, Barden, now Locklear, are basically in the doghouse for what ever reason.

wilson should be used and barden over hixon..no question, locklear over diehl.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2350 Nov 7, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
6-3...linebackers are an issue...dbacks are ok when the line rushes..all dbacks are good then...lol
offensive line had a bad day...you can tell by eli's totals that in general, they have been good..
Yeah it was just a bad day for the offensive line, but a good defense will do that to any offensive line. They were saying that Eli has been in a slump for the past 3 weeks. Every qb goes though a slump in my opinion and the only stat that matters are the wins. Lol yeah they are 6-3. I was typing to fast.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2351 Nov 7, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
Play calling was awful, here we go our famous November swoon, defense special teams, offensive line all sucked
Remember what I said about the Novemeber swoon. This team is to expercienced and talented to let it slip in the 2nd half of the season. They are a better team than they were back in 09. They will be fine. Trust me.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2352 Nov 7, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it was just a bad day for the offensive line, but a good defense will do that to any offensive line. They were saying that Eli has been in a slump for the past 3 weeks. Every qb goes though a slump in my opinion and the only stat that matters are the wins. Lol yeah they are 6-3. I was typing to fast.

I know, i type fast all the time, lol...as for eli, he has always had slumps..just recently, its not many games..a couple a year..he was due to be flat. sometimes its not just him..line, receivers...
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2354 Nov 8, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, i type fast all the time, lol...as for eli, he has always had slumps..just recently, its not many games..a couple a year..he was due to be flat. sometimes its not just him..line, receivers...
Yeah even the best of them go through slumps. It's more magnified since he is a top qb and a lot of attention is on him. I expect him to bounce back because I just can't see them blowing this these next couple of monple of months.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2355 Nov 8, 2012
Well GMEN fans it will be the Giants traveling to Cinnituckey lol to take on the Bengales this sunday. I think this is going to be a good game and I expect Eli to bounce back since he does play better on the road. They will have to slow down Ben Jarvis Green Elis because they will try to protect Dalton from the Giants rush. If they double team JPP, then the other guys are going to have to get some pressure because Green is a load at wideout. We will see how the linebackers of the Giants respond because you know Coughlin was very upset after last sunday. The Bengales are not a good rushing team like the Steelers though so they should be fine. I expect a close game in the mid 20s and the GMEN move to 7-3 before the bye with a 25-20 road win. We shall see. GO GMEN!!!!!!!!.
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#2356 Nov 9, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Well GMEN fans it will be the Giants traveling to Cinnituckey lol to take on the Bengales this sunday. I think this is going to be a good game and I expect Eli to bounce back since he does play better on the road. They will have to slow down Ben Jarvis Green Elis because they will try to protect Dalton from the Giants rush. If they double team JPP, then the other guys are going to have to get some pressure because Green is a load at wideout. We will see how the linebackers of the Giants respond because you know Coughlin was very upset after last sunday. The Bengales are not a good rushing team like the Steelers though so they should be fine. I expect a close game in the mid 20s and the GMEN move to 7-3 before the bye with a 25-20 road win. We shall see. GO GMEN!!!!!!!!.
Last week all 3 units offense, defense, and special teams played poorly, lets hope Tom has team ready to play this week.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2357 Nov 9, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Last week all 3 units offense, defense, and special teams played poorly, lets hope Tom has team ready to play this week.

2 years ago, the specials were this bad...I thought it was over with..but, at least hill comes back, and he is one of the gunners...the defense was called out by tom as soft, lets see if it pisses them off...and eli was as bad as he was in 2006 last week...cannot get worse...

I think they come back and then with a much needed bye, return stronger...

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#2358 Nov 9, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years ago, the specials were this bad...I thought it was over with..but, at least hill comes back, and he is one of the gunners...the defense was called out by tom as soft, lets see if it pisses them off...and eli was as bad as he was in 2006 last week...cannot get worse...
Must you pollute every forum on Topix ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2359 Nov 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Must you pollute every forum on Topix ?
must you stalk me on every forum? your ignorance intrigues me!
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#2360 Nov 11, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Can you believe where like 0-6 against the Bengals...looking for Eli to put an end to this stupid-shit today....
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#2361 Nov 11, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
ah this team is still 6-3 in first place in the NFE and heading for the playoffs ...truth is every game they lost they had a chance to win or were winning into the 4th qtr, Gmen and Eli going to put a hurting on the Bengals today....

Thank god where not the Jets, LMFAO!
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#2362 Nov 11, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wilson should be used and barden over hixon..no question, locklear over diehl.
I can see Locklear and wilson but not so sure about barden over Hixon...Hixon's a play maker, Barden had one good day..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2363 Nov 11, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I can see Locklear and wilson but not so sure about barden over Hixon...Hixon's a play maker, Barden had one good day..

hixon does make plays...barden can catch and has a bit more speed..he excelled that day in single coverage...i do like hixon, big time...just think there is upside with barden...

can't go wrong with either. both better then the current starters on the jets...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2364 Nov 11, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> ah this team is still 6-3 in first place in the NFE and heading for the playoffs ...truth is every game they lost they had a chance to win or were winning into the 4th qtr, Gmen and Eli going to put a hurting on the Bengals today....
Thank god where not the Jets, LMFAO!

think i pointed out only that they had a bad week and still could have won it..the specials were just awful and might have been better, a different outcome..ben had field position all day long..

and i agree, thank god we are not the rexie jets.
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#2365 Nov 11, 2012
I posted last week that a Nov swoon was upon us, and that David Diehl was not deserving of a starting position, right and right. Hope the bye week will help.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#2366 Nov 11, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
I posted last week that a Nov swoon was upon us, and that David Diehl was not deserving of a starting position, right and right. Hope the bye week will help.

specials let up a huge punt and eli looked horrible..made some horrible decisions to throw..team just looks off..and diehl is pathetic...
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#2367 Nov 13, 2012
Why has there been a losing record every 2nd half under Coughlin? I'm not criticizing a 2 time champion coach, but its a bad trend.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#2368 Nov 13, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Can you believe where like 0-6 against the Bengals...looking for Eli to put an end to this stupid-shit today....
What's up Don. I'm glad that you were able to get your power back on and I hope everything is your family is ok. As for the GMEN, they are just in a funk right now and also teams are playing them harder now since they are the champs. I think they will play better when it counts late November and early December like they always do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 22 min jimi-yank 36,411
Time to go? 47 min Not Truly Affected 2,522
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min OzRitz 54,320
Poll Topix BIGGEST Imbecile (Jan '14) 1 hr Bella McFarland 15
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Maude 19,717
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr dGo mDaedn lyHo i... 310,345
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr -Sprocket- 10,538
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages