Shapton mad, so are White People

Shapton mad, so are White People

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

Mike S

Pleasant Valley, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2013
What about the OJ Simpson unfair verdict, White people, if this so called Reverend protests on our streets, We Whites Must Protest too, against paying for their welfare, medicaid food stamps and all other benefits that come out of Our pockets.
Coolata

Hicksville, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida.

No problem. Entertainers are a dime a dozen.
Jonnie

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Mike S wrote:
What about the OJ Simpson unfair verdict, White people, if this so called Reverend protests on our streets, We Whites Must Protest too, against paying for their welfare, medicaid food stamps and all other benefits that come out of Our pockets.
The majority of people getting gov benefits are white. The majority of Medicaid $ goes for long term care, as in nursing homes. The working poor also can qualify for FS. You don't have to like black people, but find out the entire truth. Just saying.
nac

Merrick, NY

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Jonnie wrote:
<quoted text> The majority of people getting gov benefits are white. The majority of Medicaid $ goes for long term care, as in nursing homes. The working poor also can qualify for FS. You don't have to like black people, but find out the entire truth. Just saying.
"The majority of people getting gov benefits are white" ... because white people make up 74.8% of the US population.

I'm not saying anything about white or black people... I'm just pointing out that if one group makes up essentially three quarters of the population... they will be the majority of people doing most things.

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c20...
Valirie

Arlington, VA

#5 Jul 16, 2013
Stop eating watermellon and friedchicken, that should teach em.

Rap sucks
Jonnie

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jul 16, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
"The majority of people getting gov benefits are white" ... because white people make up 74.8% of the US population.
I'm not saying anything about white or black people... I'm just pointing out that if one group makes up essentially three quarters of the population... they will be the majority of people doing most things.
http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c20...
Yes, I agree and I understand your point. Perhaps there are more blacks collecting benefits proportionally. The reasons are varied as to why this is prob the case. Obviously there will always be a certain % of people who are dependent on benefits through no fault of their own regardless of race or ethnic origin. By the same token, there will always be people who would rather live off of others rather than obtain job skills and/or to exert themselves. I just can't stand it when race is brought into everything. I get a kick out of some people I know that call Obama the "Food stamp president", when I remember them bringing up their families on food stamps!! Just saying. Thank you for responding to the post in a mature manner. That is a rarity these days!

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#7 Jul 17, 2013
Coolata wrote:
I read that too; to him Florida looks like Alaska....does it really make a difference ?
Community Disorganizer

Newtown, CT

#8 Jul 17, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that too; to him Florida looks like Alaska....does it really make a difference ?
He's doing the good people of Florida a favor!
shameless-li

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2013
Coolata wrote:
i thought stevie wonder was "color" blind.... i guess not.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#10 Jul 17, 2013
Whenever I see a recent picture of Sharpton, I'm reminded of that wonderful guy that works to promote the New York Lottery system. You know of whom I am talking about... that Little Bit O' Luck guy... small body and a huge head.

With that in mind, go look at any recent Sharpton photo.
Now I'm gonna go play the lottery...
ca mu na t diz organgsta

Newtown, CT

#11 Jul 17, 2013
The only reason Sharpton is mad is because e's not making any money exploiting on Trayvon Martin.
MSM ZIMMERMAN PLAYBOOK

Dover, OH

#12 Jul 17, 2013
10 THING THE MEDIA AREN'T TELLING YOU ABOUT THE ZIMMERMAN CASE:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

arguably garrulous

#14 Jul 17, 2013
MSM ZIMMERMAN PLAYBOOK wrote:
10 THING THE MEDIA AREN'T TELLING YOU ABOUT THE ZIMMERMAN CASE:
Good article; irrefutable.

I'm gonna get sh%t-faced and half in the bag this weekend; I got things to celebrate. I wonder if Al and Tawana would like to join me...?

Florida...home of Trump

#15 Jul 17, 2013
Community Disorganizer wrote:
<quoted text>
He's doing the good people of Florida a favor!
pfft, who needs him when Jose Feliciano is just a phone call away !

Florida...home of Trump

#16 Jul 17, 2013
HangUpAndDrive wrote:
<quoted text>
Good article; irrefutable.
I'm gonna get sh%t-faced and half in the bag this weekend; I got things to celebrate. I wonder if Al and Tawana would like to join me...?
Tawana will come. Al usually brown bags his
YILEFTLI

Spartanburg, SC

#17 Jul 17, 2013
Al Sharpton.......a disgrace to his race. always mouthing off with no offering of solutions, or helping his community. If he gains, that is all that counts in his eyes.

arguably garrulous

#18 Jul 17, 2013
YILEFTLI wrote:
Al Sharpton.......a disgrace to his race. always mouthing off with no offering of solutions, or helping his community. If he gains, that is all that counts in his eyes.
I'd like to argue with you, sir. Sharpton is a bona fide accomplisher. Who else do you know can gain weight during a hunger strike?
YILEFTLI

Spartanburg, SC

#19 Jul 17, 2013
HangUpAndDrive wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to argue with you, sir. Sharpton is a bona fide accomplisher. Who else do you know can gain weight during a hunger strike?
Mea Culpa...you win

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#20 Jul 17, 2013
Sharptons mad?

OK, so what.
I AM TRAYVON

Dover, OH

#21 Jul 17, 2013
The same media that attempted to blame a mother of five in Wasilla, Alaska, for a mass shooting in Arizona (because of her use of standard crosshairs on a campaign map) is the same media that repeatedly described the shockingly lawless Occupy Wall Street movement as "mostly peaceful," and is now attempting to persuade America that the anti-Zimmerman protests currently being ginned up by an NBC News anchor (MSNBC's Al Sharpton) are also "mostly peaceful."

Below is a far from comprehensive list of reported acts of lawlessness (violence, vandalism, trespassing, drug use, arrests, assault, etc.) that have been reported by various media outlets.

Please note that the media are very good at reporting specific incidents, and just as good at not connecting those incidents in order to ensure America is never told the full story…

While an anti-science media, Democrats, leftists, and some Republicans continue to stoke racial division without a shred of evidence that race had anything to do with anything, here is what is happening throughout the country in this cynical wake:

--

1. July 14: Witness claims Hispanic man in Baltimore beaten by youths yelling, "This is for Trayvon."

2.July 16: Jogger in Mississippi claims he was attacked in retaliation for Zimmerman verdict

3. July 16: Pennsylvania business graffitied with 'Kill Zimmerman,' set on fire

4. July 16: Wisconsin man claims he was beaten by teens shouting, "This is for Trayvon."

5. July 15: Anti-Zimmerman protesters block freeway traffic in Los Angeles

6. July 15: Anti-Zimmerman protester raid a Walmart in Los Angeles

7. July 16: CBS reporter assaulted in Crenshaw during anti-Zimmerman protest

8. July 15: Anti-Zimmerman protester block major intersection in Newark, NJ

9. July 16: Thirteen arrested in Crenshaw for vandalizing cars and stores, assault

10. July 16: Waiter struck in head with a hammer

11. July 16: Windows broken at Men's Wearhouse

12. July 15: Store window spray-painted with word "revolt"

13. July 13: New York Giants star threatens Zimmerman

14. July 14:'Wire' creator David Simon says he'd bring a brick to Zimmerman courthouse

15. July 14: Singer attacked after dedicating song to Trayvon Martin

16. July 13: Teen arrested in Zion, Illinois for threatening violence

17. July 13: Gallery of death threats against George Zimmerman

18. July 15: "Kill Zimmerman" Facebook page removed

19. July 14: Man lights marijuana cigarette off burnt American flag

20. July 15: Dozen arrested in New York protest

21. July 15: New York protesters block traffic

22. July 16: Houston protesters block traffic

23. July 16: Police detain Houston protesters

24. July 16: Police officer assaulted in Los Angeles during Zimmerman protest

25. July 16: Los Angeles man claims targeted by anti-Zimmerman mob because he's Hispanic

26. July 16: Arrest in Oakland at anti-Zimmerman protest

27. July 16: VIDEO: Zimmerman protesters block road, family's emergency trip to the hospital

28. July 17: Organized mobs rampage thru Hollywood stealing; "unclear" Zimmerman related

29. July 16: Marine attacked, possibly stabbed - reports connect to Zimmerman verdict

30. July 16: Atlanta Falcon's Roddy White suggests jurors kill themselves

STAND YOUR GROUND!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min John-K 316,236
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 40 min Bloody Bill Anderson 4,766
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 45,641
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 14,082
Need a loan? $100 bonus for you! 3 hr SocialFinance 1
Trump says stupid stuff 3 hr American people 1
should we do away with the american flag 3 hr Pope Papa 2

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages