OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
UN Must Go

Brooklyn, NY

#15800 Aug 22, 2014
Bloody Bill Anderson wrote:
Latest news about Liberia / Ebola from Huffington Post:
“New treatment centers in Liberia are being overwhelmed by patients that were not previously identified…infected people, likely coming from "shadow-zones" where people fearing authorities won't let doctors enter, the U.N health agency said.
"This phenomenon strongly suggests the existence of an invisible caseload of patients who are not being detected by the surveillance system," the agency said. This has "never before been seen in an Ebola outbreak."”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/nige...
This thing is getting scarier with each update in the news.
Still shitting in your pants about Ebola, what freaking sissy , Ebola is only a threat to uncivilized nations like those on the African continent, and perhaps in the Mideast, this country should have no nationwide fear of this disease, the medical community has the treatments, and the medical knowledge of how to treat patients much better then those aforementioned locations. So grow a pair and stop worrying about it, and concentrate on the terrorist situation around the world, because if they should get their hands on a nuke, that is a much more imminent threat, then Ebola
UN Must Go

Brooklyn, NY

#15801 Aug 22, 2014
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
One should first ask "just how big an old boy are you?" before dishing out some whupass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5NZVBKfTSrgXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Me, I am 6'3 and about 265, so I know what I can do, I've done it all my life, and that video is a lark just like some posters in here.
UN Must Go

Brooklyn, NY

#15802 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't get vulgar too often, but in your case I am making an exception. You, sir or madam, are a stupid ass soured dog shit for a brain damned idiot.
Paul Ryan is a puppet for the Koch brothers and the clique of Libertarian billionaires who believe in "Austrian" Social Darwinist economics and the nutcases of the Christian Right who want to turn the USA into a theocracy that would resemble a "Christian" version of Iran with a bunch of asshole television preachers the likes of Gary North in the role of the "Guardian Council" of ayatollahs.
Rand Paul has the same economic philosophy. Further, he has already made the statement that if elected president he would declare that "Any attack upon the state of Israel by any nation or group will be considered an attack upon the United States." Talk about a "blank check"! That one ranks right up there with the ones issued by Kaiser Wilhelm to the Austrians in 1914 and the one given to the Serbian "Black Hand" by the Russians a few months earlier that led to World War 1.
Another thing idiot, I don't even like Rand Paul, and Ryan is not ready to be president, nor was the current occupier of the WH who has way less experience, and how you drew the conclusion that I liked them proves you have reading, and comprehension problems.
UN Must Go

Brooklyn, NY

#15803 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I would advise keeping an eye on Governor Terry McAuliffe of Virginia, too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McAuliffe
He is the only potential Democratic candidate that I see right now that has a chance of winning the disgruntled ex-Republicans and one time Blue Dog Democrats that went over to the Republicans in the South back. Martin O'Malley might do very well on the Plains, where people are more religiously diverse, but he won't do very well in the overwhelmingly Southern Baptist territory of the old CSA, Kentucky, West Virginia, or Missouri. Believe it or not, there is still a residual element of anti-Catholicism in the mindset in Dixie. Folks will overlook a candidate being Roman Catholic if he is a "conservative" Republican, but it will work against a moderate Democrat.
McAuliffe for president and will be supported by republicans really Ha Ha Ha Ha you sir, are a maroon, and a moron.
Lolly_Bedwetter

Grandville, MI

#15804 Aug 22, 2014
Like I said he is book learned, all liberals, same old crap.
See how an "elite" can't run things ?

Oh well a guy gets his head chopped off and our so called president can't or didn't find out what to do from a book. Books written by the same clueless idiots.

All liberal freaks are just SO STUPID !!!!!!!!!!
Ed Norton

Brooklyn, NY

#15805 Aug 23, 2014
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you unknowingly don't understand how he might have lied unknowingly.
Maybe I don't. So why don't you enlighten me ? Give me a hypothetical specific scenario in which he lied unknowingly. You have complete carte blanche to create any scenario you wish. Make sure your scenario is specific about exactly what Bush knew and was aware of at the time.
You're up.
Personally I think he unknowingly lied by stretching the truth
Did he stretch the truth knowingly or did he believe what he was saying was accurate and the complete truth ???

but in reality he lied whether he did it knowingly or unknowingly.
In reality you are dug in too deep on this fairy tale to acknowledge that it is impossible to lie unknowingly.
Ed Norton

Brooklyn, NY

#15806 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I could care less about the history of Liberia. It is its future that is frightening:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28827091
If this Ebola outbreak get out of control and escapes from Africa it could be the next Black Death.
If you could care less that means you care. The correct expression is you "couldn't care less", Mr. Cut & Run.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15807 Aug 23, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
What has he accomplished?
Arab spring to winter?
recession to global depression?
reset the USSR?
race riots?
open borders?
He had no resume, so no one should be surprised at his incompetence.
KURTZ: Media Baffled by President's Deepening Isolation...

NYT: Terrorist Horror, Then Golf...

White House Defends: Sports Help Clear Mind...

Poll: Only 10% believe Obama has improved race relations...
Ed Norton

Brooklyn, NY

#15809 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You are wasting your time.
Arguing with a hair splitting dumb ass like "Ed Norton" is like arguing religion with a religious lunatic.
I was willing to give Bush the benefit of the doubt that maybe he was fed false information and relied on it to tell Congress, the American people, and the world someone else's lie. The more I learn about it, the more I think he knew what he was telling was a lie. At the very least he adopted a "That's my story and I'm sticking to it" attitude even after he knew what he had said was not true.
So let me get this straight, for 10+ years you've been operating under the belief that Bush believed what he was saying was the truth....and now a couple of "hair splitting" posts from lil old sewer worker and Raccoon Ed Norton have annoyed you to the point where you now believe he was lying.
You're too easy, Cut & Run.
Ed Norton

Brooklyn, NY

#15810 Aug 23, 2014
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
One should first ask "just how big an old boy are you?" before dishing out some whupass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5NZVBKfTSrgXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Is this what passes for humor in Rubesville ?
Yeesh.........ponderous.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#15811 Aug 23, 2014
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
I will post links to my posts praising Obama... as soon as you show me the posts where I praised bush, the republican party, the tea party, the christian right, and/or the "radical right wing extremists" that you have (unsuccessfully) labeled me as being associated with...
We've been through this, polly. Time and time again.
You don't understand it, and I am resigned to the fact that you never will understand it...
But just because I don't blindly support...
the IRS targeting the president's opposition outside of law while destroying their own emails,
the NSA spying on law-abiding citizens,
the DOJ running guns to Mexican cartels in an effort to undermine the 2nd Amendment,
the State Department blaming terrorism on a youtube video when they knew it wasn't the case,
The VA having no money for injured vets... while the president asks for $4 Billion for illegal invaders,
the president calling ISIS the "junior varsity jihad" right before he tells us that they are more dangerous than AQ ever was...
Doesn't make me a "right winger."
It just means that I'm not unbelievably gullible.
Honestly... What is wrong with you? Do you have any pride at all?
You are what you are and I have told you what you are.

Plus I don't believe that you are a man of your word based on a past issue.

If you won't do it just say so.
Ed Norton

Brooklyn, NY

#15812 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Fellow reminds me of the scumbag purse snatcher that my teenage daughter and her friend ran down on their horses, lassoed, choked down, and dragged back to the horse trailer through the gravel several years ago. I've often wondered what kind of story that guy told his gangsta buddies about how he got caught and roughed up so bad. I betting he sure as hell never admitted that two 100 lb. girls (OK, so they were on two big and really well trained roping horses) did all that damage to him.
Yeee-haw !!!!!!!!
Ed Norton

Brooklyn, NY

#15813 Aug 23, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
What has he accomplished?
Arab spring to winter?
recession to global depression?
reset the USSR?
race riots?
open borders?
He had no resume, so no one should be surprised at his incompetence.
Well stated.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#15814 Aug 23, 2014
Ed Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I don't. So why don't you enlighten me ? Give me a hypothetical specific scenario in which he lied unknowingly. You have complete carte blanche to create any scenario you wish. Make sure your scenario is specific about exactly what Bush knew and was aware of at the time.
You're up.
<quoted text>
Did he stretch the truth knowingly or did he believe what he was saying was accurate and the complete truth ???
<quoted text>
In reality you are dug in too deep on this fairy tale to acknowledge that it is impossible to lie unknowingly.
I thought we were in full agreement that he knowingly lied but that I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt and would agree to say that he unknowingly lied based on spinning the intelligence reports and listening to Cheney Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz.

But Bush not being the brightest candle still might have lied unknowingly.

If you don't want me to give him the benefit of doubt then all we are left with is that he lied knowingly and spun the intelligence leading us into war.
Ed Norton

Brooklyn, NY

#15815 Aug 23, 2014
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we were in full agreement that he knowingly lied
No we weren't. You tried this before and I denied I ever said I believed Bush lied knowingly. You ignored that and now repeat the lie again. Why ?
but that I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt and would agree to say that he unknowingly lied based on spinning the intelligence reports and listening to Cheney Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz.
Did he knowingly "spin the intelligence " ?
Impossible to lie unknowingly. Lying, by definition, requires deliberate intent to deceive.
Have you looked it up yet ?
If you don't want me to give him the benefit of doubt then all we are left with is that he lied knowingly and spun the intelligence leading us into war.
The only possible way to lie is knowingly.

Where is my hypothetical scenario, rube ?
Ed Norton

Brooklyn, NY

#15817 Aug 23, 2014
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we were in full agreement that he knowingly lied but that I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt and would agree to say that he unknowingly lied based on spinning the intelligence reports and listening to Cheney Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz.
Here you're saying he lied UNKNOWINGLY lied based on "spinning the intelligence".

Here you're saying he lied KNOWINGLY based on spinning the intelligence.

You don't know whether you're coming or going, do you rube ?
nac

Bellmore, NY

#15819 Aug 23, 2014
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what you are and I have told you what you are.
Plus I don't believe that you are a man of your word based on a past issue.
If you won't do it just say so.
Put a label on me, polly. It is all you can do.

I have facts on my side, and you can't compete with that.

So just label me whatever you need to if it makes you feel better.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#15820 Aug 23, 2014
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a label on me, polly. It is all you can do.
I have facts on my side, and you can't compete with that.
So just label me whatever you need to if it makes you feel better.
One minor point is that you never post up facts that are supported by another other than your opinion.

I have told you that many times before.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#15821 Aug 23, 2014
Ed Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No we weren't. You tried this before and I denied I ever said I believed Bush lied knowingly. You ignored that and now repeat the lie again. Why ?
<quoted text>
Did he knowingly "spin the intelligence " ?
<quoted text>
Impossible to lie unknowingly. Lying, by definition, requires deliberate intent to deceive.
Have you looked it up yet ?
<quoted text>
The only possible way to lie is knowingly.
Where is my hypothetical scenario, rube ?
You say it is impossible to lie unknowingly but requires deliberate intent to deceive.

I agree that they had deliberate intent to deceive and thus I agree that he lied.

But I was willing to give him the benefit that just maybe he lied unknowingly.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#15822 Aug 23, 2014
UN Must Go wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, I am 6'3 and about 265, so I know what I can do, I've done it all my life, and that video is a lark just like some posters in here.
You are a pretty big guy. No question about that.

But you have to remember those old farm boys grew up fighting and they don't always fight fair.

Just a word of advice, be careful when you show up to give one a asswhupping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 23 min what a russsh 17,754
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 25 min what a russsh 18,912
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 47 min jimi-yank 45,900
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 64,310
Global warming starts wildfires 1 hr figgypops 8
News More Aug '17 Tina 5
joey d`s pizzeria (Aug '09) May '17 Lisa 3

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages