OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Kickbacks and payoffs

Islip, NY

#13467 Nov 20, 2013
obamacare is about one thing, taking control of the healthcare dollars so that the corrupt politicians like Obama can kickback billions of dollars to friends, supporters, and special interest groups, rather then have those same billions go to our actual healthcare.

In return these same friends, supporters and special interest groups will then take a small percentage of this kickback which is funded by the American people, and use it to pay back the politicians via political donations and support.

By taking out all this money from the healthcare system, our healthcare will suffer. and we will be forced to pay more as well.

In the meantime, our politicians led by Obama will find loopholes and laws to exempt themselves from the system.

This whole mess is evident in the website where hundreds of millions of dollars was spent on this disaster of a website as a kickback again at our expense.

This is why Obama is clearly the worst president in the history of American, and possibly one of the worst leaders in the history of the world.
ACA DEFUNDING AMERICANS

Dover, OH

#13468 Nov 20, 2013
Time for a party in DC, a Tea Party rally! They warned us, were then vilified and now exonerated.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#13469 Nov 20, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that. I'm not against paying taxes; I'm against who's managing and distributing it.
there should be one tax rate for everyone regardless how much or little your income is.... 10% across the board for everyone...

ps - have a nice thanksgiving holiday
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#13470 Nov 20, 2013
ACA DEFUNDING AMERICANS wrote:
Time for a party in DC, a Tea Party rally! They warned us, were then vilified and now exonerated.
lol, maybe carl paladino can be their new leader:

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2013/11/13/ca...
More popular than ever

United States

#13471 Nov 20, 2013
Obama is down in the polls! Oh wait, no one cares, the election is over.

Ok Beghazi! No?

Uhh, the NSA is spying on Yahoo emails! Hmm, no one?

He's a Kenyan Muslim, I have proof! I will reveal it real soon!

Butterscotch Pearl

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#13472 Nov 20, 2013
brownie points.
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#13473 Nov 20, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
I pointed that every time Obama botches something... they wheel out the "criticism of Obama is ALWAYS racist" celebrity.
That's not "rhetoric," it's a FACT.
You want solutions... here's one... when the President screws up, he can't hide behind his skin color.
That would be a solution to a big problem that we have.
http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishm...
What has President Obama Done Since January 20, 2009? Here Are 225 Examples, So Far
nac

Merrick, NY

#13474 Nov 20, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishm...
What has President Obama Done Since January 20, 2009? Here Are 225 Examples, So Far
I didn't say he hasn't accomplished anything. What I SAID was that I don't care for his practice of wheeling a celebrity out to proclaim that any & all criticism of Obama is racist, no matter if the criticism has merit or not, every time he screws up.

Not happy with Obamacare? Not happy that the President LIED to us to get it passed? Oprah says you're racist.

It's propaganda.
Albatross

Islip, NY

#13476 Nov 21, 2013
Obama and the democrats are now blaming the republicans for the obamacare disaster,

the fact is there is a reason not one republican voted for this, they knew it was a disaster then and they know it is a disaster now.

Instead of acknowledging the disaster, the democrats ranted and raved, they make backroom dirty deals to push this through, they ignored the election of a republican senator from Mass who was elected specifically to stop this, and they rammed it through via reconciliation/the nuclear option.

In the interim, the republicans have done everything possible to try to protect the american people from this monstrosity, even shutting the government,

but the democrats backed up by the corrupt propaganda machines we call the mainstream media, have spit into the face of the american people again and again.

this disaster is not unexpected, it is exactly what people knew would happen,

and still the democrats will not do what is right,,

this is now an albatross around the neck of the democratic party, and rightfully so,

And from the Cambridge police incident, to the oil spill response, the failed foreign policy, the Benghazi debacle and cover-up, fast and furious, the NSA snooping, the solyndra and green job scams/kickbacks, the stimulus payoff to special interests, the failed job policies, and the endless lieing to the american people,

Obama has shown himself again and again to be the worst president in American history.

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#13477 Nov 21, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
there should be one tax rate for everyone regardless how much or little your income is.... 10% across the board for everyone...
ps - have a nice thanksgiving holiday
10%.....I'd go for that...

you too...a safe and healthy one for you and your family
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#13480 Nov 21, 2013
The launch of the Affordable Care Act's federally run, online insurance portals has been a bit of a disaster. But it's not a disaster that actually does much for the GOP's case against Obamacare. The fact that the site buckled under overwhelming demand shows some flaws in the digital architecture, sure, but it also shows that there was overwhelming demand. The core problem for the GOP is that they're complaining about problems they don't actually want fixed. So the criticisms have an oddly self-negating quality: Republicans are furious that more people can't sign up for this law they want to repeal altogether. Republicans don't want to see Obamacare fixed.
But, long term, it's even worse for them if the part of it that tries to build on the private insurance system fails.
The whole is an overcoming which preserves what it overcomes
Thus if (A) my idea of needed health care reform doesn’t with (B) your idea of health care(C) neither of us can have any reform until everyone agrees to accept your version of healthcare. Problem is that (A) I would accept a number of different possible solutions to achieve the needed result where (B) you remain stuck on doing nothing until the success can be proved by doing one of my suggested solutions but you refuse to do anything in regards to my suggested solution so (C) nothing gets done.
Well that seems to be exactly the same position that Republican have taken. Do nothing. When (A) Democrats said ok, we will drop the Single Payer System, drop the Public Option and accept your Republican Conservative idea of a “mandate” were each will be to a great degree responsible for their own healthcare costs using the Capitalistic system of a market place where individual buyer and seller can meet to achieve this goal.(B) Republicans turned on their own conservative approach idea that each should be responsible and voted against the very thing they proposed then amended 169 time to the Democrats 4. Which leads back to (C) nothing gets done.
If you cannot point to a basic fault of the basic foundation premise idea but only to something that can be corrected you have not proved the basic premise wrong. Cement + water = Concrete, but the idea won’t work if the amounts of cement or water cannot be corrected to the proper amounts.
Anytime a major problem or issue arises in society think about who will gain or profit from it either being put into place or not being put into place. Then remove yourself from the equation and take a step back to look at it from a third party perspective. See the so-called “problem”, look at who is reacting, why and in what way. Then look for who is offering up the solution and who is opposing and why.. Who would benefit or gain or profit from stopping healthcare reform is the very people who never wanted to fix it in the first place and have opposed any attempt to fix it even to the extent of opposing their own solutions which they did not believe would be accepted and put into place?
When you do this from now on you’ll quickly see the real truth instead of the false truth they wanted you to see.
nac

Merrick, NY

#13481 Nov 21, 2013
Opinion wrote:
The launch of the Affordable Care Act's federally run, online insurance portals has been a bit of a disaster. But it's not a disaster that actually does much for the GOP's case against Obamacare. The fact that the site buckled under overwhelming demand shows some flaws in the digital architecture, sure, but it also shows that there was overwhelming demand. The core problem for the GOP is that they're complaining about problems they don't actually want fixed. So the criticisms have an oddly self-negating quality: Republicans are furious that more people can't sign up for this law they want to repeal altogether. Republicans don't want to see Obamacare fixed.
But, long term, it's even worse for them if the part of it that tries to build on the private insurance system fails.
The whole is an overcoming which preserves what it overcomes
Thus if (A) my idea of needed health care reform doesn’t with (B) your idea of health care(C) neither of us can have any reform until everyone agrees to accept your version of healthcare. Problem is that (A) I would accept a number of different possible solutions to achieve the needed result where (B) you remain stuck on doing nothing until the success can be proved by doing one of my suggested solutions but you refuse to do anything in regards to my suggested solution so (C) nothing gets done.
Well that seems to be exactly the same position that Republican have taken. Do nothing. When (A) Democrats said ok, we will drop the Single Payer System, drop the Public Option and accept your Republican Conservative idea of a “mandate” were each will be to a great degree responsible for their own healthcare costs using the Capitalistic system of a market place where individual buyer and seller can meet to achieve this goal.(B) Republicans turned on their own conservative approach idea that each should be responsible and voted against the very thing they proposed then amended 169 time to the Democrats 4. Which leads back to (C) nothing gets done.
If you cannot point to a basic fault of the basic foundation premise idea but only to something that can be corrected you have not proved the basic premise wrong. Cement + water = Concrete, but the idea won’t work if the amounts of cement or water cannot be corrected to the proper amounts.
Anytime a major problem or issue arises in society think about who will gain or profit from it either being put into place or not being put into place. Then remove yourself from the equation and take a step back to look at it from a third party perspective. See the so-called “problem”, look at who is reacting, why and in what way. Then look for who is offering up the solution and who is opposing and why.. Who would benefit or gain or profit from stopping healthcare reform is the very people who never wanted to fix it in the first place and have opposed any attempt to fix it even to the extent of opposing their own solutions which they did not believe would be accepted and put into place?
When you do this from now on you’ll quickly see the real truth instead of the false truth they wanted you to see.
You've parroted delusional nonsense without giving credit to the author. Congratulations.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#13482 Nov 21, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
You've parroted delusional nonsense without giving credit to the author. Congratulations.
Good first paragraph in my opinion.
Second paragraph was even better.

Obama care is so horrific that it renders its opponents incapable of coming up with a reasonable alternative.

What’s been distressing about the GOP is their great concern for the 1.3% who will have to pay more for health insurance.

I find it hypocritical the GOP is blaming Obama care for insurance companies dropping people from substandard policies when it is their party who is denying nearly 5 million people coverage in 25 states by opting out of Medicare expansion. If Doctors are no longer taking Medicare or Medicaid patients it is because of the GOP Governors and or Legislatures of those states
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#13483 Nov 21, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
ps:
Turn me into whomever you feel is appropriate for using that first paragraph. I'm not giving speeches or publicizing printed works.

If you don't like it - good - I don't care. I will borrow a good thought likely again down the road and likely have done so before.

Only the first paragraph related to the article the rest of the posting has nothing to do with the article.

Like I told you before - you look for some minor point to be right about and ignore you are totally wrong on the main subject matter.
nac

Merrick, NY

#13484 Nov 21, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
ps:
Turn me into whomever you feel is appropriate for using that first paragraph. I'm not giving speeches or publicizing printed works.
If you don't like it - good - I don't care. I will borrow a good thought likely again down the road and likely have done so before.
Only the first paragraph related to the article the rest of the posting has nothing to do with the article.
Like I told you before - you look for some minor point to be right about and ignore you are totally wrong on the main subject matter.
I'm not trying to turn you into anything. I simply congratulated you for a good job of being exactly what I've been calling you for months... a Parrot!!!

Want a cracker?
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#13485 Nov 21, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to turn you into anything. I simply congratulated you for a good job of being exactly what I've been calling you for months... a Parrot!!!
Want a cracker?
You seem to have a repeated problem of understand the written English language. I admit that I should proof read more often but that is not the case with you. You simply start running your mouth before you comprehend what was written.

"turn me into whomever" does not equate to "turning me into anything".

You have made a fool out of yourself time and time again. You claim to be a neutral fence setter in all matters but that is without question b/s.

You offer no solutions of substance nor can you in detail point to the problems of the ACA as enacted. I had to tell you.

I do though like crackers with cheese.
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#13486 Nov 21, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Want a cracker?
Work on this:

Obama care is so horrific that it renders its opponents incapable of coming up with a reasonable alternative.

So old wise one what is your reasonable alternative other than name calling?
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#13487 Nov 21, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
-----Not happy with Obamacare? Not happy that the President LIED to us to get it passed? Oprah says you're racist.
It's propaganda.
I find your positions totally hypocritical. You are blaming Obama care for everything in the ACA when he did not write it. He did not amend it. He simply handed Congress a list of things he felt should be corrected in a healthcare bill.
The idea of the mandate was a conservative Republican idea that when accepted by Democrats the Republicans amended the ACA 169 times in committee to the Democrat’s 4 or 5.
But you continue the hypocritical blame game of blaming Obama for any minor problem.
Insurance companies dropping people from substandard policies not Obama. It is the Republican Party which is denying nearly 5 million people coverage in 25 states by opting out of Medicare expansion.
If Doctors are no longer taking Medicare or Medicaid patients it is because of the GOP Governors and or Legislatures of those state. When those families who are too poor to afford coverage fall through the gap in care as a result it has a detrimental effect on all of society. You blame the Affordable Care Act for that.
The bottom line is the GOP does not want the people to be covered by insurance. Their only concern is protecting the giant HMO’s and the Insurance companies that own them. They do not care about you and me and you are dumb enough to buy into their game of obstruction..
nac

Merrick, NY

#13488 Nov 21, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I find your positions totally hypocritical. You are blaming Obama care for everything in the ACA when he did not write it. He did not amend it. He simply handed Congress a list of things he felt should be corrected in a healthcare bill.
The idea of the mandate was a conservative Republican idea that when accepted by Democrats the Republicans amended the ACA 169 times in committee to the Democrat’s 4 or 5.
But you continue the hypocritical blame game of blaming Obama for any minor problem.
Insurance companies dropping people from substandard policies not Obama. It is the Republican Party which is denying nearly 5 million people coverage in 25 states by opting out of Medicare expansion.
If Doctors are no longer taking Medicare or Medicaid patients it is because of the GOP Governors and or Legislatures of those state. When those families who are too poor to afford coverage fall through the gap in care as a result it has a detrimental effect on all of society. You blame the Affordable Care Act for that.
The bottom line is the GOP does not want the people to be covered by insurance. Their only concern is protecting the giant HMO’s and the Insurance companies that own them. They do not care about you and me and you are dumb enough to buy into their game of obstruction..
So it is your position that the people that voted AGAINST the bill are the one's responsible for the negative aspects of the bill? Interesting theory, Polly.
COMING HOME TO ROOST

Dover, OH

#13490 Nov 22, 2013
The term “Obamacare” has largely disappeared from the mouths of Democrats as the president’s health care reform law has gone from a rallying cry to a political grenade.

President Obama once said he embraced the phrase on the 2012 campaign trail, telling supporters,“I do care.” As recently as Nov. 8, Obama predicted to a laughing crowd in New Orleans that his political opponents would stop using the term once the law became popular.

“I know health care is controversial, so there’s only going to be so much support we get on that on a bipartisan basis — until it’s working really well, and then they’re going to stop calling it Obamacare,” he said.“They’re going to call it something else.”

However, it has seemed to change names with the Democrats instead as the law’s popularity has slumped to new lows in the wake of Obama’s broken promises, rising premiums, insurance cancellations and a disastrous rollout. Obama’s approval rating has also plummeted as a result.

During an apologetic press conference Nov. 14, Obama referred to his law as the Affordable Care Act 12 times but did not say “Obamacare” once. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who has referred to the law as Obamacare in the past, told Meet the Press host David Gregory that she “always” referred to it as the Affordable Care Act during an interview Sunday, and other Democrats are backing off the term as well.

RUN BARACK RUN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 min rainmaker2016 14,618
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 min rainmaker2016 15,408
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 14 min jimi-yank 40,168
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 60,048
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Truth is might 311,332
Giant albino alligators in sewer ? 5 hr from death comes ... 2
News Pride parade steps off in New York in Orlando's... 8 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages