|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been given all the time needed to explain what you are talking about that would make some common sense.
You have been asked to connect the dots in your canyon jumping reasoning.
You have not done so other than tell us that we have to jump canyons just because in your world you can do so. Most the rest of us deal in reality and want real facts that can be backed up with reasonable proof than can lead to a reasonable intelligent conclusion.
You simply fail to come close.
Because you say so? Did you ever stop to think why more have a problem with your simpleminded reasoning on this thread then with mine? Get over your liberalism and come back to reality, you may like it.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you are so concerned with the republicans. They don't seem to be able to accomplish anything. Obama has gotten pretty much everything he wants so far.
The only things he hasn't accomplished yet is war in Syria (Putin's fault) and taking guns away from legal, nonviolent gun owners (everyone with half a brain got in his way there). But fear not! He'll get that war some day. And today Kerry signed the UN Arms Treaty... so those mean old republicans will have to turn in their guns soon.
But look at everything else he has been able to accomplish! He was able to raise taxes on the poor & middle class without the republicans getting in the way.
He was able to make $831 billion of our tax dollars disappear without creating many jobs with his "stimulus" package.
He was able to amass a huge collection of junk cars with his "cash for clunkers" program.
He was able to sign the NDAA into law giving him the power to indefinitely detain US citizens without due process. I'm sure if he reads enough of your posts, he'll round those republicans up soon enough.
He's been able to kill women and children all over the world with drone strikes, I don't hear the republicans fighting that.
He's got a Peace Prize AND a Kill-List! Forget the republicans, your guy is kicking azz!
He's able to arm Al-Qaeda in Syria without the republicans stopping him.
He was able to arm Mexican drug cartels in Fast & Furious, use executive privilege to cover it up, and have his Attorney General lie under oath about it... all the republicans did was hold Eric Holder in Contempt of Congress, a mere slap on the wrist.
He's allowed to use the IRS to target those mean republicans.
He's allowed to target the press with his DOJ, barely a peep out of the republicans.
And as for the ACA, you'll get your ObamaCare... if you can afford it.
I don't know why you're so concerned with the republicans, they seem pretty useless to me. I'm sure Obama promised all of the above during his campaign... and he's delivered in spades!
And yet today he is still on the tube lying about how he has lowered taxes for the middle class, and his mindless minions buying it, they should all be exiled to Elba, or Jupiter.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I will just agree with you.
I agree that despite Republicans doing everything they can to sabotage our economic recovery for their own political gain, President Obama has made some amazing accomplishments over the past 3 years.
Here are just a few:
1.Prevented a second Great Depression
2.Saved the US auto industry
3.Provided $ billions for infrastructure, research and job creation
4.Killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan
5.Eliminated most of al-Qaida leadership
6.Toppled Muammar Gaddafi and liberated the people of Libya (without US troops)
7.Ended the war in Iraq
8.Ended the self-destructive “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy
9.Got Health Insurance Reform passed to protect more Americans
10.CHIP reauthorization provides health care to 11 million children who live in poverty
11.Overhauled food safety regulations to strengthen inspection and recall authority
12.Pushed for and signed new tobacco regulation to combat the biggest killer in the US
13.Achieved the most sweeping credit card reform in 40 years
14.Pushed for and signed Wall Street reform to prevent future bubbles and crashes
15.Reformed No Child Left Behind with new Race To The Top program
16.Pushed for and signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to ensure fair pay for women
17.Appointed the first Hispanic justice to the Supreme Court
18.Adopted the strongest and most comprehensive lobbying, ethics and transparency rules ever
19.Student loan reform, significantly expands access to affordable government loans
20.Non-proliferation agreement cuts Russia and US nuclear stockpiles in half
I could add another 50 -75 but you get the idea. With all the Republican opposition and a do nothing House, he has really chalked up quite a record.
All this at the great expense of the American working class, he has done more to destroy the economy then any 10 Al Queda attacks ever could. The economy is stagnant, any opposing set of thoughts on that is idiotic. In 1960 poverty was at 12%, it's now today at 15 %, no, it all doesn't fall on him, but it was him who promised to "fix" the economy, along with some of the other items you mentioned here, and he has failed big time.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I upset you with partisan-parrot talking points.
You are welcome to disagree.
As to you being a left-winger in 2001 and now a Constitutional expert leaves me wondering. If you do not know exactly where to stand in politics I'm not too concerned.
If you don't like what I post you are more than welcome to post whatever you wish in response. I may or may not agree but you sure are welcome to express your opinion however you wish.
I would though point out that you sure seem to take more exception to what Obama does than you appear to talk when right wing posters post something stupid.
You're totally wrong about nac, I remember him/her posts berating right wingers who posted what he/she does not believe, but did it without all your rancor, and denigrating peoples intelligence you are just a Left wing parrot.

Since: Aug 13

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
You're totally wrong about nac, I remember him/her posts berating right wingers who posted what he/she does not believe, but did it without all your rancor, and denigrating peoples intelligence you are just a Left wing parrot.
You are a fraud, not to be believed.

“I am going to Hell”

Since: Oct 07

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

You people realize just how insane the title of this forum is? Your voices need to be heard. Read, understand, read again, then pass it around, then finally read it 1 more time

http://briansdailyexposure.wordpress.com/2013...

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
You people realize just how insane the title of this forum is? Your voices need to be heard. Read, understand, read again, then pass it around, then finally read it 1 more time
http://briansdailyexposure.wordpress.com/2013...
Go back to pissing off the gullible people in the Yankee forum, imbecile. This forum is for people with intelligence. You're a low watt meathead. The big words will only confuse you.

Judge Jeanine. Meathead.
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Quantitative Easing doesn't have anything to do with farm subsidies nor food stamps. The "Federal" Reserve is a private bank, not part of the government.
You're WAY out of your league on this one. Best to just leave it alone.
Two different things spoken about in the same email. Don't over estimate your brilliance.

By the way what is your education level and in what field. I'm suspecting mine is better than yours in what you are claiming to be an expert in.
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Quantitative Easing doesn't have anything to do with farm subsidies nor food stamps. The "Federal" Reserve is a private bank, not part of the government.
You're WAY out of your league on this one. Best to just leave it alone.
First about Quantitative Easing:
The problem with Quantitative Easing is that a little of it at the right time might help.
But the problem is the idea that if a little is good then a whole bunch all the time would be great.
Kind of like the alcoholic having one beer and not being able to quit.

Second issue debt:
Spurring the economy is the desire of every President. Keep the good times rolling while I'm in office and let the next guy deal with it. The current debt is a good example.
No question that it needs to be dealt with. We got into the problem over a period of time and we are not going to get out of the mess under Obama or the next Republican President. A shaky economy has to be considered and only God knows it they could ever agree where to make cuts.
Lets leave the farm subsidies in place but lets cut food stamps. Don't make sense to me.

Whether it is Quantitative Easing, debt spending or lowing taxes it all is ways to spur the economy. It all throws more money into the economy but has slightly different negative results.

Now you explain your versions of the three Quantitative Easing, debt spending and lowing taxes. AND since you are the self proclaimed expert for both the left and right explain what should be done in each area. My guess is that you will say:

Quantitative Easing - no
Debt Spending - no
lowing taxes - yes

While not offering a solution to much of anything.
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Two different things spoken about in the same email. Don't over estimate your brilliance.
By the way what is your education level and in what field. I'm suspecting mine is better than yours in what you are claiming to be an expert in.
I'm sure that your education level and field is "better than" mine. Good for you!

But this actually is my field. I have a Bachelor's degree in Economics. I've been self-employed in the financial markets since 2001.
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
It may seem to you that I am a "right-winger" because I don't agree with what the left is currently doing. But you need a little perspective.
Right now, we have the left (Obama/Kerry/et al) trying to get us into war in Syria. A few years ago, that type of war mongering would have been considered by the masses to be RIGHT-WING! But this time it is the left doing it... so I'm the "right-winger" opposing it. No, I'm the same guy that didn't want to send our kids to fight someone else's war a decade ago either. I guess it would be "liberal" of me to want to send the kids off to die THIS TIME?
From 2001 - 2009, Bush's Patriot Act was considered by the left (and Constitutionalists) as a gross attack on our civil liberties. I was a "liberal loon" back then for opposing it. In 2009, when President Obama EXPANDED the P.A.(after Senator Obama criticized it) I became a "right-wing nut/racist" for continuing to oppose this unconstitutional legislation. On this issue alone, I went from "left" to "right" wing ON Inauguration Day 2009 according to you sound asleep parrots.
Do you know anything about the NDAA?(that's a rhetorical question - obviously you don't) I'd encourage you to google it. Especially section 1021. It makes Bush's Patriot Act look like amateur hour. And this is legislation from the left, the party that is supposed to look after our civil liberties!
I have been a champion of the Constitution for my entire life. When republicans are in power, I'm considered lefty. When democrats are in power, I'm considered righty.
I just long for the day when partisan parrots like yourself don't change your opinion on the matters I just discussed based on which party is currently wiping their azz with the Constitution.
You zombies need to wake up before it's too late.
At no time have I said that I agree with everything President Obama has done or has proposed. In some cases I oppose him on a issue. Yet today it is either total opposition or be accused of being a lefty.

Yet, I still see far more craziness in Tea Party Republicans than I do in Democrats today. I see the Republicans being controlled by Fixed News, the radio talking heads and the extreme rightwing.

I was and am still against doing a military strike in Syria. Believe I have said so recently on this forum. Although the facts presented by the President are not cook up lies.

I thought the Patriot Act was an overreaction but can't remember ever posting about it.

Believe I have also stated an opinion about what was in the NDAA - indefinite military detention without charge or trial into law – and indicated I did not agree. Which I am assuming is the part that you are concerned about.

So two of the three I believe that I have already stated my position.
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that your education level and field is "better than" mine. Good for you!
But this actually is my field. I have a Bachelor's degree in Economics. I've been self-employed in the financial markets since 2001.
No its not any better than yours. Mine came from a State College so yours may be better. I also might have not paid attention as well as you. Maybe that is my problem?

I have a double major one in Economics and the other in Business. It is also called a Composite Major.

I have done a number of things at different times. Was involved in national wage and rule talks and could see the healthcare problems coming for a long time. I have very little use for Insurance Companies other than to own stock in them. They always have been a steady revenue producer raking their profit for just holding the money and shuffling paper.

Even milked a few cows, and broke a few horses (long ago). No I did not get bucked off on my head that causes me to talk like a parrot.
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Al those you denigrate here in your post like Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Michelle Bachmann, I gurantee they are at least 80 points higher in intelligence then you, and possibly your beloved teleprompter reader, Obama
Are you not the same nitwit that first believed and then posted the HOAX email in posting #12558?????

It was pretty evident that you don't know much about anything regarding Obamacare.

When you made the fool out of yourself you changed subjects to jumping canyons in a single leap over recent shootings.

Now you come sneaking back to defend Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, and Michelle Bachmann intelligence level.

Yea, right! You have me convinced there one who has proved to be genius by being so fooled by posting some clearly stupid chain email.

You brilliance is blinding.
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
At no time have I said that I agree with everything President Obama has done or has proposed. In some cases I oppose him on a issue. Yet today it is either total opposition or be accused of being a lefty.
Yet, I still see far more craziness in Tea Party Republicans than I do in Democrats today. I see the Republicans being controlled by Fixed News, the radio talking heads and the extreme rightwing.
I was and am still against doing a military strike in Syria. Believe I have said so recently on this forum. Although the facts presented by the President are not cook up lies.
I thought the Patriot Act was an overreaction but can't remember ever posting about it.
Believe I have also stated an opinion about what was in the NDAA - indefinite military detention without charge or trial into law – and indicated I did not agree. Which I am assuming is the part that you are concerned about.
So two of the three I believe that I have already stated my position.
I didn't ask for your positions... I don't care what they are.

The reason for that is you have made yourself clear that you make your decision based primarily on party.

You say over and over (and over and over) that you "see far more craziness in Republicans than [you] do in Democrats."

You're completely caught up in the (false) left/right paradigm. You indicate that you're willing to completely look the other way when it comes to what the democrats are doing, simply because you believe that the other side is "crazy." I disagree with this way of thinking. You'll have a hard time forming an unbiased opinion of any issue with that (make believe) elephant in the room.

You also chose to take the lazy way out by calling me a "right winger" for my criticisms of Obama/democrat policy. What you need to understand is that Obama & the democrats are the group in power NOW. You said yourself yesterday that Obama has been able to accomplish dozens of wonderful things despite the fact that all of the republicans in this country haven't been indefinitely detained yet. You also look the other way at all of the bad things he's been able to accomplish, like the NDAA. If there was even a slightly competent opposition party, he'd NEVER be able to do that.

Point is, Bush is gone. Rumsfeld is gone. My interest in criticizing them ended on Obama's inauguration day. The republicans that are left have almost no power on the national stage.

We've been at this for a while, so I know that it is hard for you to wrap your mind around... but not all of us are interested in blindly following a party. Some of us, albeit not nearly enough of us, just want our government to adhere to the Constitution.

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

There are still morons out there supporting Obamacare?? Not only is this a job killer but overall healthcare quality is sure to go down. Medical innovation will stop. There will be doctor shortages. The govt will get bigger and some of you want the govt to be in charge of your own health? What a bunch of unknowledgable morons some of you are. A lot of good universal healthcare is going to be when theres shortages of doctors and medical facilities. The opinion poster from Custer, SD is a total loser moron. Lets pile on more overall debt to a country close to $17 trillion in debt already. This shrinks our overall economy and theres no getting around that with this law
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
You're completely caught up in the (false) left/right paradigm. You indicate that you're willing to completely look the other way when it comes to what the democrats are doing, simply because you believe that the other side is "crazy." I disagree with this way of thinking.====
You also look the other way at all of the bad things he's been able to accomplish, like the NDAA. If there was even a slightly competent opposition party, he'd NEVER be able to do that.
----------
We've been at this for a while, so I know that it is hard for you to wrap your mind around... but not all of us are interested in blindly following a party. Some of us, albeit not nearly enough of us, just want our government to adhere to the Constitution.
Gee my mistake I thought you wanted my opinion as you keep posting to me asking my opinions and positions on this and that. I guess you were more interested in expressing yours, which I have asked for in detail over a couple of issues.

As to the NDAA, Presidents once in power like all the power they can get because with people like you they get blamed for everything. If I remember correctly it was mostly Republicans who supported and passed in congress. The opposition was mostly Democrats with a few Republicans. The bill was passed by majority Republican support and yes, Obama signed it. I believe he has even stated his opposition to parts of that bill. Whether or not he enforces that part of the NDAA Act you can keep an eye on.

Yes, we have been at it for a while and you have done little to change my mind on any issue that has been discussed. I have agreed with you on some and disagreed with you on others.

I openly admit that I do not support the craziness of Republicans today and believe they have taken an extreme right turn down the rabbit hole.

You on the other hand seem to want to deny what you actually are and try to maintain that because of some high intellect you are somewhere in between and above the lowly bickering.

I still hear the jobs, jobs, jobs battle cry during the mid-terms yet nothing. But yes they have repealed Obamacare 40 plus times.

Maybe I just focus on the small details down here with the chickens sifting through the bull shit and am not of your intellect to see the big picture you see soaring high above the lowly dealings of party politics. Safe place to be I admit if one don't want to get dirty feet.

Likely you already are well informed on the Constitution Party.
http://www.constitutionparty.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Par... (United_States)
http://www.americanconstitutionparty.com/
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
There are still morons out there supporting Obamacare?? Not only is this a job killer but overall healthcare quality is sure to go down. Medical innovation will stop. There will be doctor shortages. The govt will get bigger and some of you want the govt to be in charge of your own health? What a bunch of unknowledgable morons some of you are. A lot of good universal healthcare is going to be when theres shortages of doctors and medical facilities. The opinion poster from Custer, SD is a total loser moron. Lets pile on more overall debt to a country close to $17 trillion in debt already. This shrinks our overall economy and theres no getting around that with this law
You do not know squat about what you are talking about. Same old worn out stuff:
job killer- death panels- kill grandma -doctor shortages - big government (yet abortion hurtle laws are fine)- government in charge of your health.

Amazing how you know all this when very little of Obamacare has yet went into effect.

Oh, I might agree that in the short term there might be a shortage of doctors because more people are going to have healthcare and might seek medical advice.

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know squat about what you are talking about. Same old worn out stuff:
job killer- death panels- kill grandma -doctor shortages - big government (yet abortion hurtle laws are fine)- government in charge of your health.
Amazing how you know all this when very little of Obamacare has yet went into effect.
Oh, I might agree that in the short term there might be a shortage of doctors because more people are going to have healthcare and might seek medical advice.
If you still can't see the danger and destruction of Obamacare to a nation with a debt of $17 trillion and mounting by now, you're just a loser and eventually the whole economy will collapse. Unfortunately the majority of the country are now people like you who want all these free benefits from the govt. Guess we'll just have to wait for total collapse till you realize it. Our country was built on a free market and we became the most powerful nation and policeman of the world. Thats all going to change with Obamacare looming. Our free market is getting smaller and smaller and lesd and less doctors will join the profession. People want to be free and don't want to be told what to do by the govt. And its losers like you that the good citizens like myself have to suffer
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
As to the NDAA, Presidents once in power like all the power they can get because with people like you they get blamed for everything....
As an American citizen, I believe that I have the right to blame the guy that signed legislation taking away my Constitutional right to due process.

Senator/candidate Obama would have called it tyranny. And he would have been right. But now he needs that power because I might blame him for seizing that power? Seems like circular logic.
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
... If I remember correctly it was mostly Republicans who supported and passed in congress. The opposition was mostly Democrats with a few Republicans. The bill was passed by majority Republican support and yes, Obama signed it....
By opposing the crazy republicans on this issue, I don't lose my right wing boogey man status, do I?
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You on the other hand seem to want to deny what you actually are and try to maintain that because of some high intellect you are somewhere in between and above the lowly bickering.
I never said that I have a "high intellect." I'm just not a partisan parrot. I sometimes agree with the democrats & sometimes disagree with them, I sometimes agree with the republicans & sometimes disagree with them. In your mind, that makes me a right winger. If it makes you feel better, just assume that I'm the secret love child of Karl Rove & Sarah Palin... and very CrRRRaaayyyYYY-ZEEEEE!!!!
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I just focus on the small details down here with the chickens sifting through the bull shit and am not of your intellect to see the big picture you see soaring high above the lowly dealings of party politics. Safe place to be I admit if one don't want to get dirty feet...
If you feel that it is noble to be a partisan parrot, you have every right to be one. The political elite are happy to do your thinking for you. I'd just like to see more people in this country think for themselves, that's all.
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
---------- Some of us, albeit not nearly enough of us, just want our government to adhere to the Constitution.
I listened to Ted Cruz & Mike Lee babble away for hours about their interpretation of the Constitution and how they and not the Supreme Court should be the one's who have the final say. Of course they did not agree with any Supreme Court ruling that does not fit their political position.
Now you come and maintain that you are the Constitution expert and interpret it to suit your political positions. No need to defend your positions any other way because you are always right in your interpretation of what should be under the Constitution.
I find that a case where your ego and self is vastly inflated in actual knowledge, likely education wise or even being correct.
I tend to think there are some pretty good Constitutional experts out there that stood before the Supreme Court and gave an interpretation. Although the Supreme Court experts like you tends to interpretation the Constitution in the manner that best suits their political positions.
I will fully admit that elected representative make mistakes and so do Supreme Courts but that is the system we have.
Self anointed Constitution experts like Cruz, Lee and you are spending a lot of time blowing hot air into your own balloon of self importance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,821 - 11,840 of13,479
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Savages downplayed in the media (Feb '10) 3 min ILALs BRONX SAVAGES 5,381
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 7 min FuMan Chu Yanks 302,103
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min ChickBrilliance 303,286
Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix... (Mar '11) 28 min ZCs HILLBILLY SAVAGE-PIC 1,426
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 45 min The Honky Tonk Man 588
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr ZCs 1,655
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 42,989
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••