OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#12222 Jul 28, 2013
Scandal Free wrote:
President Barack Obama has the most scandal free administration of any President.
How deep is your head in the sand?????
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#12223 Jul 29, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit is a microcosm of what is coming to the rest of America if we don't wake the hell up.
does detroit really need a 444 million dollar stadium to help boost the economy??? i think not.
take the 444 million and re-build the neighborhoods with construction jobs, etc... those who work there helping to re-build, are the one's who get to live there, those who do nothing, get nothing...tough love.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#12224 Jul 29, 2013
ZCs wrote:
Want some cheese with that Whine.
wrong again Rev. Sharpton; it's suppose to end with a question mark

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12225 Jul 29, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>How deep is your head in the sand?????
How far is your head up your ass?
Concerned

Kyle, SD

#12226 Jul 29, 2013
He "might" not be the best President ever but he is looking better every day compared to the opposition.

#12227 Jul 30, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
does detroit really need a 444 million dollar stadium to help boost the economy??? i think not.
take the 444 million and re-build the neighborhoods with construction jobs, etc... those who work there helping to re-build, are the one's who get to live there, those who do nothing, get nothing...tough love.
yes they do; nothing is more important in this country than sports. The more people watch, the less they are watching cable news
Fact

Bronx, NY

#12228 Jul 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, this is way off topic, but regards to the Bronx....any updates on the bitch that got caught there, soliciting funds for the Sandy Hook incident?...She claimed she was an aunt of one of the victims....I really wanted her destroyed for that....
I believe she's sitting in a cell until her trial.
Fact

Bronx, NY

#12229 Jul 30, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
They are simply exercising their "WE" Rights.
"WE" is the biggest danger to America.
As well as WSP.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#12230 Jul 30, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they do; nothing is more important in this country than sports. The more people watch, the less they are watching cable news
maybe they can shoot a remake of "the largest yard", there...

#12231 Jul 30, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe they can shoot a remake of "the largest yard", there...
oh c'mon...your the movie buff like me..."The Longest Yard"
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#12232 Jul 30, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
oh c'mon...your the movie buff like me..."The Longest Yard"
LOL, what was i typing/thinking, yes i meant the "longest" not largest, LOL
Opinion

Kyle, SD

#12233 Jul 30, 2013
The radical right wing nuts that rant and rave about Obama better set for themselves a new agenda.

Obama is not running for President again.

You better start ranting and raving about Hillary Clinton.

Better find some wing nut like Rand Paul, Ted Cruse and have them get God' ok to run. The last cast of nuts didn't make it and I doubt the next cast of right wing nuts will make it either.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12234 Jul 30, 2013
Obama calls the "scandals" phony, if that is so in the minds of the leftist, then actually HE is the real Scandal.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12235 Jul 30, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you were thinking the longest lie, and the largest deficit by Obama.

#12236 Jul 31, 2013
Opinion wrote:
The radical right wing nuts that rant and rave about Obama better set for themselves a new agenda.
Better find some wing nut like Rand Paul, Ted Cruse and have them get God' ok to run. The last cast of nuts didn't make it and I doubt the next cast of right wing nuts will make it either.
LOL

#12237 Jul 31, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you watching too much cable news rots your brain....c'mon Girl !! get your head in the game !!!
In A Nutshell

Temple, TX

#12238 Jul 31, 2013

You know,,,,, the truth hurts....

Check out http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/56922-gop-rep...

Concerned

Kyle, SD

#12239 Jul 31, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you watching too much cable news rots your brain....c'mon Girl !! get your head in the game !!!
Amazing you are still babbling away about Obama. I would have thought after 10,000 postings you might have gotten it out of your system.

Before the last election I told you to pick your candidate and then step up and defend him. Couldn't get you to defend any of the nuts the Republicans had on the stage.

Seems all you can do is rant and rave about Obama. Like I said you better start working on Hillary.

The Koch Brothers love brainwashed nuts like you.

I will drop back when the next election gets close can again give you a chance to prove up or shut up. Remember how you knew Obama was going to loose and then he won by a landslide. You did shut up for a short time. Didn't want to eat some "crow soup" I cooked up for you and some of the other nuts.

#12240 Jul 31, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing you are still babbling away about Obama. I would have thought after 10,000 postings you might have gotten it out of your system.
Before the last election I told you to pick your candidate and then step up and defend him. Couldn't get you to defend any of the nuts the Republicans had on the stage.
Seems all you can do is rant and rave about Obama. Like I said you better start working on Hillary.
The Koch Brothers love brainwashed nuts like you.
I will drop back when the next election gets close can again give you a chance to prove up or shut up. Remember how you knew Obama was going to loose and then he won by a landslide. You did shut up for a short time. Didn't want to eat some "crow soup" I cooked up for you and some of the other nuts.
"Obama was going to loose" ??????????
now that the election is over, isn't time you pull that lump of coal from your ass ? it's a diamond now
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#12241 Jul 31, 2013
Opinion wrote:
They're always ranting and raving about something, that's nothing new.
They need to legislate and govern the country instead of doing nothing the last four years except obstruct and for 37 times, wasting time trying to repeal the Affordable Health Care Act, the law of the land.
The wing nuts will be out in 2014.
What platform are they going to run on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 35 min jimi-yank 331,841
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 51 min jimi-yank 5,070
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,990
Hillary's lower back tattoo 1 hr Jingle 1
News New York grand jury charges man with murder of ... 1 hr grounded in reality 1
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr Billy Joe 11,873
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr SweLL GirL 16,027

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages