OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#12200 Jul 25, 2013
lying prez wrote:
The empty headed, empty suit that resides in our WH who orated for well over an hour today in Detroit, said absolutely nothing new, just a bunch of the same old tired talking points and platitudes, and the asshole adherents behind him who cheered, and applauded perhaps should all be exterminated, as they are doing nothing but using oxygen, and taking up valuable living space.
I also read he pretty much said the same at a college in Ohio yesterday. Now he thinks the IRS scandal is a fake. This pretty much demonstrates who he is; "a campaigner" not "a leader". How does one hope to get the nation moving forward by going on the road and trashing the people your supposed to be working with ?
Cottontop

United States

#12201 Jul 25, 2013
Are you people in New York nuts

#12202 Jul 25, 2013
Cottontop wrote:
no...just overtaxed
lying prez

New York, NY

#12203 Jul 25, 2013
Cottontop wrote:
Some are,and some are not, those who are, are certifiable because they vote for Liberal Democrats.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12204 Jul 25, 2013
Cottontop wrote:
You watched the Hatfield, and McCoys series on TV last year?
Cottontop got hung.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12205 Jul 25, 2013
The biggest threat to this nation is not Bradley Manning, nor Edward Snowden it is in fact the guy who resides in the WH. The havoc he has brought upon America would dwarf any damage they could be brought to bear.
nac

Merrick, NY

#12206 Jul 25, 2013
lying prez wrote:
The biggest threat to this nation is not Bradley Manning, nor Edward Snowden it is in fact the guy who resides in the WH. The havoc he has brought upon America would dwarf any damage they could be brought to bear.
My biggest concern is that Americans are ignoring the info that they have revealed demonstrating that our government is wildly out of control.

One of the few things that republicans and democrats agree on ... is that we all need to IGNORE what republicans and democrats IN WASHINGTON ARE DOING... because, uh... Manning & Snowden are "traitors."

How in the world are Americans not waking up??? It's blatant, in your face Authoritarianism... and they just don't care.

WAKE UP!!!!

#12207 Jul 26, 2013
lying prez wrote:
he controls over 90% of the media. Once America stops believing everything they hear on the idiot box and read in the NY Times, there's always a good chance we can move forward. Giving people like Al Sharpton a forum to speak only pushes us further backwards
ZCs

New York, NY

#12208 Jul 26, 2013
Want some cheese with that Whine.
Obama Speaks

White Plains, NY

#12209 Jul 26, 2013
“Shutting down the government just because I’m for keeping it open, that’s not an economic plan,” Obama said. “Threatening that you won’t pay the bills in this country when we’ve already racked up those bills, that’s not an economic plan — that’s just being a deadbeat.”
lying prez

New York, NY

#12210 Jul 26, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
My biggest concern is that Americans are ignoring the info that they have revealed demonstrating that our government is wildly out of control.
One of the few things that republicans and democrats agree on ... is that we all need to IGNORE what republicans and democrats IN WASHINGTON ARE DOING... because, uh... Manning & Snowden are "traitors."
How in the world are Americans not waking up??? It's blatant, in your face Authoritarianism... and they just don't care.
WAKE UP!!!!
I agree, with the current condition of this country , millions of uninformed naïve, ignoramuses are more interested in watching TV and the brainless, pointless so called reality shows, all the while the country sinks further down into the abyss, Detroit is a microcosm of what is coming to the rest of America if we don't wake the hell up.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12211 Jul 26, 2013
Can anyone guess what Anthony Weiner NY, Eliot Spitzer NY, Robert Filner Calif. all have in common? The 3 are ugly, egotistical, arrogant, Liberal Sc...ags, not to mention they are all Jewish, and we can probably throw Michael Bloomberg in there also, without their money, positions, and stature they couldn't get l..d in a whorehouse.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12212 Jul 26, 2013
Wrap your mind around no prom for Trayvon, no high school graduation for Trayvon, no college for Trayvon, no grandkids coming from Trayvon, all because of a law — a law that has prevented the person who shot and killed my son to be held accountable and to pay for this awful crime,” Fulton said,

This is part of a quote by Trayvon's mother, i'm sorry she lost her son, but she is now starting more trouble by speaking to an all Black urban league in Philadelphia, the shooting never happened in Philadelphia, so why go there, my guess is to inflame passions once again, now knowing what we do know about Trayvon, he probably was not ever going to finish High School, nor go to college, but quite possibly he would have given her a half dozen grandkids, but would have never supported them as a father should, or maybe not even be alive long enough to do so.
Scandal Free

White Plains, NY

#12214 Jul 27, 2013
President Barack Obama has the most scandal free administration of any President.
ZCs

New York, NY

#12215 Jul 27, 2013
lying prez wrote:
Can anyone guess what Anthony Weiner NY, Eliot Spitzer NY, Robert Filner Calif. all have in common? The 3 are ugly, egotistical, arrogant, Liberal Sc...ags, not to mention they are all Jewish, and we can probably throw Michael Bloomberg in there also, without their money, positions, and stature they couldn't get l..d in a whorehouse.
They are simply exercising their "WE" Rights.

"WE" is the biggest danger to America.

Since: May 13

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12216 Jul 27, 2013
He is worst gigolo ever and he will be devoured by a big fat giggerota
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12218 Jul 27, 2013
Scandal Free wrote:
President Barack Obama has the most scandal free administration of any President.
Hows all the kool aid taste, you've tried every flavor I bet.
this video shows how utterly stupid Obama supporters are...

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12219 Jul 28, 2013
Black people are cannibals, watch movie padorum

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12220 Jul 28, 2013
Cannibals

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12221 Jul 28, 2013
Cannibal root!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 30 min jimi-yank 40,076
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Into The Night 60,003
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 52 min Hanakah Hal 329,634
News CNN's Reality Check Team vets Trump's claims 1 hr Cat74 11
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 15,357
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr NEMO 10,936
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr GEORGIA 14,570
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages