OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
shameless-li

United States

#12135 Jul 17, 2013
Do Not Stay Stupid USA wrote:
Putin's Speech on Feb. 04, 2013
This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin....how scary is that?
On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma,(Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia :
"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia , to work and eat in Russia , should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia , and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America , England , Holland and France , if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.
The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.
If you keep this to yourself, you are part of the problem.
sounds good but too bad it isn't true....

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/Putin-...
shameless-li

United States

#12136 Jul 17, 2013
Pfluger the Union Monkey wrote:
Hell, the Telprompter Stooge has even infuriated one of his most supportive constituencies, the labor unions, who now realize (duh!!) that ObamaCare will wreck their gold-plated plans.
In addition, Obamacare gives employers an incentive to cut workersÂ’ hours to below 30 a week, which could also result in many union rank-and-file losing their coverage."
Another big Obama failure.
unions have done more damage to this country than obama has....
let union members pay their "fair" share into their benefits instead of having the rest of the taxpaying public pay for it.
unions have outlived their usefulness, they are nothing more than corupt organizations making money for their leaders and not their membership.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#12137 Jul 17, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
unions have done more damage to this country than obama has....
let union members pay their "fair" share into their benefits instead of having the rest of the taxpaying public pay for it.
unions have outlived their usefulness, they are nothing more than corupt organizations making money for their leaders and not their membership.
one of the many reasons why you're one of my favorites
lying prez

New York, NY

#12138 Jul 17, 2013
The more things change the more they remain the same, circa the mid 70s...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
nac

Merrick, NY

#12139 Jul 17, 2013
lying prez wrote:
The more things change the more they remain the same, circa the mid 70s...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That was nothing but a psy-op to make republicans look bad.

The reality is... that if you are a democrat or a republican, you both support the SAME THING... big banks.

You partisan dolts cheer-lead YOUR party's agenda of enriching the big banks at the middle class' expense while bitching about the OTHER party's agenda of enriching the big banks at the middle class' expense.

How do you idiots not see that BOTH PARTIES are bought and paid for by the banking industry?

They throw the evidence in your face!!!

STOP being democrats & republicans... NOW!!!

Start THINKING FOR YOURSELF!!!

Be an American instead of a partisan moron!!!

Read "Dishonest Money" by Joseph Plummer. Read "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin.

Educate yourselves!!!!

This country is literally on the brink of collapse due to a sound asleep populace. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
lying prez

New York, NY

#12141 Jul 18, 2013
Every time I see HHS secretary Sebelius on the TV I want to offer her a sugar cube,or a carrot with her horseface, effing douchebag.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#12142 Jul 18, 2013
lying prez wrote:
Every time I see HHS secretary Sebelius on the TV I want to offer her a sugar cube,or a carrot with her horseface, effing douchebag.
yeah, but the job you really want is the WH Press Secretary, Jay Carney's. All you need to do is just get bye that nasty Fox reporter and every other question is like "What color sox is the President wearing today ?"

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#12143 Jul 18, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant rebuttal. Intelligent & well thought out. The GOP is lucky to have you as one of their own.
Dunce.
You must be of the low-self-esteem-type. Always needing to slam. Apparently comprehension is not your forte'. I was agreeing and added they were/are ignorant. I know it;s hard to keep up with topix comments and the complexity of the issues at hand, but please do make it look like you're trying.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#12144 Jul 18, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is... that if you are a democrat or a republican, you both support the SAME THING... big banks.
You partisan dolts cheer-lead YOUR party's agenda of enriching the big banks at the middle class' expense while bitching about the OTHER party's agenda of enriching the big banks at the middle class' expense.
How do you idiots not see that BOTH PARTIES are bought and paid for by the banking industry?
Read "Dishonest Money" by Joseph Plummer. Read "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin.
Educate yourselves!!!!
This country is literally on the brink of collapse due to a sound asleep populace. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, you just took 98% of the readers out of their comfort zone.

Most people prefer and are conditioned to being fed. It's sad.

“Forward - over the cliff!!”

Since: Jul 10

Soetoro, Kenya

#12145 Jul 18, 2013
nac wrote:
Pfluger... how dare you deal in facts???
Don't you know that Obama is perfect and everyone that doesn't blindly believe are crazy "tea baggers?"
I know, I know...... the True Believers think Obama has solved all the horrible problems that Bush created.

Hell, this last idiot even tried to pin the rise on the stock market on Obama - hero of the middle class. I bet all of the 99% who are big market players are rolling in the dough, and thanking their god Obama....

Soetoro, Kenya

#12146 Jul 18, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Estate & Automotive markets are making a very strong comeback. I think Real Estate is going to be a slow grower because the banks are still a little leery. Imagine what would have happened if Romney & the GOP had their way with Romney's housing plan?("Don't try & stop the Foreclosure process. Let it run it's course & hit the bottom.")
America's Automotive industry has bounced back nicely. Everybody (Conservatives) thought the bailout was a bad idea. Can you imagine what this country's Automotive industry would look like right now had Romney & the GOP had their way & "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt."?
Unemployment has been steadily falling since 2011 & will continue to fall as the markets show growth. I can't even think of what would be going on right now had Romney & the GOP had their way.("There are 47 percent of the people, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility & care for their lives.")
The auto industry would have been just fine had it gone thru a traditional Chapter 11 restructuring. Obama accomplished NOTHING except to bail out the UAW, temporarily.

BTW, Obama told outright lies that the bailout was necessary to save all the jobs of everyone in the auto industry. Some jobs would have been lost, and contracts restructured, just like all the airlines that have (some repeatedly) filed chapter 11.

BTW, how is Motor City doing? Should Obama bail out Detroit?

Soetoro, Kenya

#12147 Jul 18, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, but the job you really want is the WH Press Secretary, Jay Carney's. All you need to do is just get bye that nasty Fox reporter and every other question is like "What color sox is the President wearing today ?"
Also, you just need to say that an investigation is ongoing and the President is determined - DETERMINED!!- to get to the bottom of the latest _______(fill in the blank)scandal. And that would be the end of it - the media would let it go and move on, just as they have.

This has been said by a million others, but just imagine the media reaction had Fast and Furious, Bengazi, the AP snooping, IRS, and other assorted scandals occurred on his watch.

Soetoro, Kenya

#12148 Jul 18, 2013
Funny how The Teleprompter Stooge doesn't talk about gun control anymore.

Funny how the US Treasury is relying on extraordinary measures so the debt ceiling isn't breached until after the mid-term elections.

Funny how ObamaCare (a big f-ing deal) was never implemented due to bureaucratic incompetence, but its rarely mentioned.

Funny how we still have NO ANSWERS on Bengazi, the IRS scandal, the AP snooping scandal, Fast and Furious, etc, but Obama finds time to take incredibly expensive vacations in Africa (it WAS a vacation), and will soon travel to Martha's Vineyard.

And this clown appeals to the middle class. He must be laughing his ass off at the stupidity of his supporters. He even screwed his union monkey supporters with ObamaCare - THEY SUPPORTED IT.. and only now realize they were screwed.
nac

Merrick, NY

#12149 Jul 18, 2013
And this clown appeals to the middle class. He must be laughing his ass off at the stupidity of his supporters. He even screwed his union monkey supporters with ObamaCare - THEY SUPPORTED IT.. and only now realize they were screwed.
It is absolutely astounding. If I voted for him in 2008 based on his campaign, I would be IRATE. His actions are the exact opposite of his words in almost every instance.

Yet his supporters don't care. They focus on the nice speech and completely ignore the corruption, the shredding of the Constitution, and the economic ineptitude.

Hate to break it to them, but they voted for Bush's 3rd & 4th term.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12150 Jul 18, 2013
Funny how The Teleprompter Stooge doesn't talk about gun control anymore.
Funny how the US Treasury is relying on extraordinary measures so the debt ceiling isn't breached until after the mid-term elections.
Funny how ObamaCare (a big f-ing deal) was never implemented due to bureaucratic incompetence, but its rarely mentioned.
Funny how we still have NO ANSWERS on Bengazi, the IRS scandal, the AP snooping scandal, Fast and Furious, etc, but Obama finds time to take incredibly expensive vacations in Africa (it WAS a vacation), and will soon travel to Martha's Vineyard.
Funny how, he won two terms and BROUGHT OUR ECONOMY BACK, FROM THE DITCH...WHERE BUSH LEFT IT.....Find a new Campaign, FUCKW*D.....
nac

Merrick, NY

#12151 Jul 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how, he won two terms and BROUGHT OUR ECONOMY BACK, FROM THE DITCH...WHERE BUSH LEFT IT.....Find a new Campaign, FUCKW*D.....
If by "economy" you mean "Dow Jones Industrial Average"... then you have a point.

If by "economy" you mean GDP, unemployment, value of the US Dollar, wage increases vs. inflation, entitlement recipients, national debt, trade deficit, energy price inflation, etc... then you don't have a legitimate argument about how Obama "brought our economy back." You don't.

But hey, the rich bankers that you hated from 2000-2008 have made a bunch of money from 2009 to present, and apparently, that's good enough for you. Yay Obama!
lying prez

New York, NY

#12152 Jul 18, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourselves!!!!
Hey dipshit, I posted that for a bit of levity, and as for "rooting' for either party I stopped doing that while you were in diapers, I don't kow tow to either of them, a damn pox on both their houses, I am well aware of the cause of the collapse of this nation under both sides of the aisle, so take your irrelevant, idiotic rant elsewhere.
nac

Merrick, NY

#12153 Jul 18, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipshit, I posted that for a bit of levity, and as for "rooting' for either party I stopped doing that while you were in diapers, I don't kow tow to either of them, a damn pox on both their houses, I am well aware of the cause of the collapse of this nation under both sides of the aisle, so take your irrelevant, idiotic rant elsewhere.
If you aren't looking to forward the agenda of one of those parties, you'd certainly agree with me.

I don't care about you or your agenda... I'm only interested in furthering liberty.

I just want to wake people up. If you're against that, you're part of the problem.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12154 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
The auto industry would have been just fine had it gone thru a traditional Chapter 11 restructuring. Obama accomplished NOTHING except to bail out the UAW, temporarily.
BTW, Obama told outright lies that the bailout was necessary to save all the jobs of everyone in the auto industry. Some jobs would have been lost, and contracts restructured, just like all the airlines that have (some repeatedly) filed chapter 11.
BTW, how is Motor City doing? Should Obama bail out Detroit?
"Bail out" the UAW? You really think it was the UAW that needed the money? C'mon dude. The UAW didn't need to be "bailed out". Consumers lost their faith in the American car market, especially GM. With the bailout, GM & Chrysler were forced to make changes & with those changes brought growth.

"Some jobs WOULD have been lost"? Dude, SOME jobs WERE lost. ALOT of jobs WOULD have been lost with a chapter 11. GM would not have recovered from a chapter 11. Fiat most likely would not have bought Chrysler had they went into chapter 11. That's ALOT of jobs lost, my friend.
Call me Baby

White Plains, NY

#12156 Jul 19, 2013
Obama speaks the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 19 min SweLL GirL 15,910
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 50 min De Oppresso Liber 11,384
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 15,009
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 60,670
Will Hillary keep the nuclear codes on computer? 6 hr Hacker slacker 1
Cure For Prescription Drug Addiction Is Obvious ! 6 hr Claire Underwood 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 6 hr Paul Yanks 40,996

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages