OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11692 May 23, 2013
Lois Lerner says she hasn't broken the law, and she said she hasn't done anything wrong, but what I see you didn't say is she hasn't told the damn truth. She needs to be brought back and made to testify, as she waived her right to invoke the 5th when she made a speech pertaining to the case, if she refuses she should be held in contempt, and threatened with prison time, maybe that will loosen her tongue.
Spooner

Byram, MS

#11693 May 23, 2013
Why America Lost wrote:
AMERICAN VALOR, BENGHAZI:
The stunning part of this story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.
The news has been full of the attacks on our embassies throughout the Muslim world, and in particular, the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stephens and three others in Benghazi, Libya.
However, there’s a little known story of incredible bravery, heroics, and courage that should be the top story.
So what actually happened at the U.S. embassy in Libya? We are learning more about this every day. Ambassador Stephens and Foreign Service officer Sean Smith, along with administrative staff, were working out of temporary quarters due to the fact that in the spring of 2011 during the so-called Arab Spring, the United States cut ties with then president Moamar Gadhafi. Our embassy was looted and ransacked, causing it to be unusable. It is still in a state of disrepair.
Security for embassies and their personnel is to be provided by the host nation. Since Libya has gone through a civil war of sorts in the past 18 months, the current government is very unstable, and therefore, unreliable
A well-organized attack by radical Muslims was planned specifically targeting the temporary U.S. embassy building. The Libyan security force that was in place to protect our people deserted their post, or joined the attacking force. Either way, our people were in a real fix. And it should be noted that Ambassador Stephens had mentioned on more than one occasion to Secretary of State,“Hillary Clinton”, that he was quite concerned for his personal safety and the welfare of his people. It is thought that Ambassador Stephens was on a “hit list.”
A short distance from the American compound, two Americans were sleeping. They were in Libya as independent contractors working an assignment totally unrelated to our embassy. They also happened to be former Navy Seal’s.
When they heard the noise coming from the attack on our embassy, as you would expect from highly trained warriors, they ran to the fight. Apparently, they had no weapons, but seeing the Libyan guards dropping their guns in their haste in fleeing the scene, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty snatched up several of these discarded weapons and prepared to defend the American compound.
Not knowing exactly what was taking place, the two Seal’s set up a defensive perimeter. Unfortunately Ambassador Stephens was already gravely injured, and Foreign Service officer, Sean Smith, was dead. However, due to their quick action and suppressive fire, twenty administrative personnel in the embassy were able to escape to safety. Eventually, these two courageous men were overwhelmed by the sheer numbers brought against them, an enemy force numbering between 100 to 200 attackers which came in two waves. But the stunning part of the story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty
The only thing I can say thease warriors died basically because of the obama administration, in one way or the other. Either incompetence or political, either way (the buck stops here) obama and hillary are to blame.
I pray to God in heaven that someone gets to the bottom of this one day, and pay's for those brave lives that were lost.
For men to fight till their death with no help coming are nothing but Red Blooded Americans.
Heroes, warriors, selfless men who saved all they could, and "gave" their lives doing it.
I only wish I was half the man that they were.
I pray they are in Gods arms now, and i'm sure they are.
..........USA PROUD..........

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11694 May 24, 2013
GOP's Favorability rating among American's, has now dropped to it's lowest level, ever.....Business Insider, CNN......
Ol No Name

Boonton, NJ

#11695 May 24, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I can say thease warriors died basically because of the obama administration, in one way or the other. Either incompetence or political, either way (the buck stops here) obama and hillary are to blame.
I pray to God in heaven that someone gets to the bottom of this one day, and pay's for those brave lives that were lost.
For men to fight till their death with no help coming are nothing but Red Blooded Americans.
Heroes, warriors, selfless men who saved all they could, and "gave" their lives doing it.
I only wish I was half the man that they were.
I pray they are in Gods arms now, and i'm sure they are.
..........USA PROUD..........
3 piece suits, parker pens & attaché cases?

I think you really need to re-evaluate what the term "warrior" means.
OBAMAS DIRTY TRICKS

Dover, OH

#11696 May 24, 2013
Were even used on Hillary and John Edwards!

STRASSEL: IRS SCANDAL'S ROOTS IN OBAMA'S 2008 CAMPAIGN; ATTACKED CLINTON, EDWARDS, TOO

Kimberly Strassel has a must-read column at the Wall Street Journal today that explains the context in which the IRS scandal emerged--not just during the Obama administration's attempt to quash the Tea Party, but in Obama's efforts to shut down all opposition, both Republican and Democratic, in the 2008 campaign.

Full article:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Spooner

Byram, MS

#11697 May 24, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
3 piece suits, parker pens & attaché cases?
I think you really need to re-evaluate what the term "warrior" means.
I explained what warrior meant to me.
Two special op's men on top of the compound, taking mortar fire. Eventually giving their lives for their country.

Now you tell me your evaluation of a warrior, is it obama , A kenyon warrior ?
Ol No Name

Boonton, NJ

#11698 May 25, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
I explained what warrior meant to me.
Two special op's men on top of the compound, taking mortar fire. Eventually giving their lives for their country.
Now you tell me your evaluation of a warrior, is it obama , A kenyon warrior ?
Skunk

Raleigh, NC

#11699 May 25, 2013
Isn't he a mulatto?
Ol No Name

Boonton, NJ

#11700 May 25, 2013
Skunk wrote:
Isn't he a mulatto?
Ooooo! I love those cookies!
Obama salutes the Troops

White Plains, NY

#11701 May 26, 2013
(President Barack Obama offered a salute to the troops in his weekly address on Saturday, capping a week that saw him discussing national security and terrorism on several occasions.
Spooner

Pearl, MS

#11702 May 26, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MV4cgs-bPicXX
Funny, but the timing sux.
Spooner

Pearl, MS

#11703 May 26, 2013
Obama salutes the Troops wrote:
(President Barack Obama offered a salute to the troops in his weekly address on Saturday, capping a week that saw him discussing national security and terrorism on several occasions.
While trying to divert attention away from all the scandals his administration is involved in.

Location hidden

#11704 May 27, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
While trying to divert attention away from all the scandals his administration is involved in.
American's are applauding the President and our economic recovery......can't deny it.....
Spooner

Pearl, MS

#11705 May 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>American's are applauding the President and our economic recovery......can't deny it.....
And where are thease Americans at that are applauding ? Detroit, Chicago, Virginia,(coal mining industry), California, Nevada, to name a few.
I guess its all the Americans in the green job industry. That would be just one Al- jazeera- gore, but is he even American ?

Location hidden

#11706 May 27, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
And where are thease Americans at that are applauding ? Detroit, Chicago, Virginia,(coal mining industry), California, Nevada, to name a few.
I guess its all the Americans in the green job industry. That would be just one Al- jazeera- gore, but is he even American ?
..ELECTION IS OVER...YOU LOST....Time for the country and even you, to move on.....It's about the USA...not partisan bullsh*t....

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#11707 May 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..ELECTION IS OVER...YOU LOST....Time for the country and even you, to move on.....It's about the USA...not partisan bullsh*t....
Someone forgot to tell obama, reid, and pelosi!
Spooner

Pearl, MS

#11708 May 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..ELECTION IS OVER...YOU LOST....Time for the country and even you, to move on.....It's about the USA...not partisan bullsh*t....
No, I didn't lose, my friend. I made it through the first four, and I hope to make it through the next four.
I am not a partisan hack, I just don't think obama, or his ideology is good for America.
I know you have heard the proven lies he, and his administration has told.
Now you're talking about partisan BS, and you're forum name is, go blue forever ?
The losers in this is the American workers, the four dead Americans in Bengazi, the IRS targeting specific groups, the death of freedom of the press.
According to obama, he don't know nothing, didn't he say the buck stopped with him ?

So don't chastise me for disliking obama.
You said the election is over, and I lost, and then you say its about the USA .
I call BS I don't think you care about the USA, I think you're the partisan hack, Democrat or nothing, right ?
America lost when he got elected, both times you know it and I know it.
Why don't you put a list of obamas accomplishments on here that benefited America and didn't cost a trillion or two.
He has done nothing, but politic, lied, and cried for 4 1/2 years.
He will lose the Senate in 2014, and repubs will keep Congress. Hes already a lame duck president, and thats a good thing.
mike g

Hendersonville, TN

#11709 May 27, 2013
We http://www.dcavelaw.com/ the People wrote:
We are all so glad President Obama is leading the Country.
no
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11710 May 27, 2013
Woebama is visiting Chris Christie tomorrow, the very rotund Gov. of New Jersey, it should be labeled "The Simp, and The Blimp"
Spooner

Pearl, MS

#11711 May 27, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
Woebama is visiting Chris Christie tomorrow, the very rotund Gov. of New Jersey, it should be labeled "The Simp, and The Blimp"
Thats a good name for them both. lol

You can be sure the visit is politically motivated for one, or both. According to the media there are people still without power, and homes in some locations.

A political hug-fest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 331,887
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr Paris 11,891
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) 2 hr Bottomboy 17
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr Patriot 12,515
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr zef 311,604
Breastfeeding in public? (Feb '16) 4 hr Sally 25
News Ashley Garced, 18, aspiring nurse, loyal friend (Apr '07) 5 hr Ashieka82 5

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance