OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11609 May 19, 2013
The obama posters will be conveniently absent for a few weeks, until the media can get this mess under control.
Or should I say messes !!
Brimis

London, KY

#11610 May 19, 2013
He is!. Of course those rotten conservatives want to give Him a hard time, they even threatened this when Obama won re-election!. They are accusing the IRS of targeting conservative groups but they had no problem with the IRS targeting the poor. Poor pele get audited quicker then aneyone does dispite the fact they cannot cheat on their taxes since their tax forms and income is straight-forward and you have to provide a social security number for all your defendants. I did not hear the stupid, selfish, rotten, low-life and callous conservatives complain about this one!!!.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#11611 May 19, 2013
Brimis wrote:
He is!. Of course those rotten conservatives want to give Him a hard time, they even threatened this when Obama won re-election!. They are accusing the IRS of targeting conservative groups but they had no problem with the IRS targeting the poor. Poor pele get audited quicker then aneyone does dispite the fact they cannot cheat on their taxes since their tax forms and income is straight-forward and you have to provide a social security number for all your defendants. I did not hear the stupid, selfish, rotten, low-life and callous conservatives complain about this one!!!.
WTF are you puling about?

Now you and pele (WhoeverTF that is) shut up and pay your ObamaTaxes like everyone else. You were stupid enough to believe in and vote for all the the Free Schit this incompetent fast-talking street hustler was promising to give away. Where did you really think the money was going to come from? The Magic Money Tree??

You got punked. Learn something and wise up next time before you pull the lever.

(BTW, if you have any hard verifiable evidence of specific cases of "the IRS selectively targeting the poor," let's have it - I'm sure Obama's Praetorian Guard in the corrupt MSM will be all over it like frightened monkeys. They're desperate right now).
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11612 May 19, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you and pele (WhoeverTF that is) shut up and pay your ObamaTaxes like everyone else. You were stupid enough to believe in and vote for all the the Free Schit this incompetent fast-talking street hustler was promising to give away. Where did you really think the money was going to come from? The Magic Money Tree??
You got punked. Learn something and wise up next time before you pull the lever.
(BTW, if you have any hard verifiable evidence of specific cases of "the IRS selectively targeting the poor," let's have it - I'm sure Obama's Praetorian Guard in the corrupt MSM will be all over it like frightened monkeys. They're desperate right now).
The best reply back I've seen in awhile, Perfect !!
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11613 May 19, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Sgt. Schultz was a character in the TV series "Hogan's Heroes", not the movie "Stalag 17", but other than that minor correction, a good analogy.
I stand corrected, thanks but I should be castigated, I certainly know better, I also do not know how I made such a mistake like that,as I am old enough to remember both the movie, and the tv series. A pretty good movie it was also.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11614 May 19, 2013
Spooner wrote:
The obama posters will be conveniently absent for a few weeks, until the media can get this mess under control.
She claimed while in ??? she had to duck sniper bullets, what is she going to do should she become President?
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11615 May 19, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto, a very astute reply to a brain dead Obamabot.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#11617 May 20, 2013
Brimis wrote:
?????

first post from a Liberal that makes even cable news look smarter

#11618 May 20, 2013
Spooner wrote:
I have to respectfully disagree; The Obama Media Emporium will still be stirring up shit to deflect this. I was watching a few yesterday along with the Weather Channel because of the storms plus I have relatives in Tulsa. CNN and Fox were all over it and even had some live coverage but low and behold, MSNBC put on the "Ed Show" instead and didn't show a thing. Pretty shocking considering if you were a Liberal in Shawnee and you were screaming at the Republicans on TV, you and your house went flying and you didn't even know it.
Best President Ever

White Plains, NY

#11619 May 20, 2013
President Obama is the best.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11620 May 20, 2013
April surplus lowers U.S. budget deficit.....Thank You, Mister President....

#11621 May 20, 2013
Best President Ever wrote:
President Obama is the best.
that's a good way to avoid being audited
Ol No Name

Boonton, NJ

#11622 May 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
And the typical conservative response?

"What? Obama did something good?"
"No! NO! NOOOOOOOOO!"
"BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI!"
"MUSLIM! MUSLIM! MUSLIM!"
"KENYAN! KENYAN! KENYAN!"
"LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! I'M-NOT-LIST-EN-ING-TO-YOU! "
Spooner

Jackson, MS

#11623 May 20, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to respectfully disagree; The Obama Media Emporium will still be stirring up shit to deflect this. I was watching a few yesterday along with the Weather Channel because of the storms plus I have relatives in Tulsa. CNN and Fox were all over it and even had some live coverage but low and behold, MSNBC put on the "Ed Show" instead and didn't show a thing. Pretty shocking considering if you were a Liberal in Shawnee and you were screaming at the Republicans on TV, you and your house went flying and you didn't even know it.
I hope cnn will help keep coverage on the stories, I know fox will.

As for msnbc you're exactly right. lol
Community Disorganizer

Newtown, CT

#11624 May 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
You're delusional!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11625 May 20, 2013
Community Disorganizer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional!
..APRIL SURPLUS LOWERS U.S. BUDGET DEFICIT...AP(5-14-13)....The U.S. government reported a rare surplus of $113 billion for April - the largest in five years and a sign of the nation's improving finances.....Steady economic growth and higher tax rates have boosted the tax revenue in recent months, keeping this year's annual budget deficit on pace to be the smallest since 2008....A smaller deficit is likely to give negotiators more time to work out a deal on the nation's borrowing limit....Through the first seven months of the budget year, the deficit was $488 billion, according to the Treasury. That's lower than last year's deficit of $720 billion over the same period.....
Spider Bite

Richmond Hill, NY

#11626 May 20, 2013
The GOP will hold hearings all summer and no one will watch. Despite the GOP, the economy continues to improve.

#11627 May 20, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope cnn will help keep coverage on the stories, I know fox will.
As for msnbc you're exactly right. lol
at least for the next two days, the entire mid-west is in an alert. You can prepare for a Hurricane or a Snowstorm but those things can drop down at any given moment. One of the very few situations when cable news gets it right....of course that can't be said for MSNBC; their Pro-Obama agenda is higher priority
Spooner

Jackson, MS

#11628 May 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..APRIL SURPLUS LOWERS U.S. BUDGET DEFICIT...AP(5-14-13)....The U.S. government reported a rare surplus of $113 billion for April - the largest in five years and a sign of the nation's improving finances.....Steady economic growth and higher tax rates have boosted the tax revenue in recent months, keeping this year's annual budget deficit on pace to be the smallest since 2008....A smaller deficit is likely to give negotiators more time to work out a deal on the nation's borrowing limit....Through the first seven months of the budget year, the deficit was $488 billion, according to the Treasury. That's lower than last year's deficit of $720 billion over the same period.....
Happy days are here again, thanks obama.

You do realize hes on his fifth year, don't you ?
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR

Dover, OH

#11629 May 20, 2013
Richard Milhous Nixon was thin-skinned, felt persecuted by the opposition party, had a penchant for classifying political adversaries -- and journalists -- as “enemies,” and tried to control his image so fiercely that, ultimately, zealous aides committed illegal acts to further his re-election.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Follow us:@RCP_Articles on Twitter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 hr DILLIGAF 11,273
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 14,932
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr Princess Hey 15,789
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 hr Paul Yanks 40,861
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr Paul Yanks 330,589
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 6 hr Warrior Xcrement 2,537
News Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote ... Apr '16 BS detector 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance