DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, lay off the Ducks.
Sorry, the last duck remark, promise.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#11587 May 15, 2013
Benghazi wrote:
Benghazi is going nowhere. everyone knows the diplomatic post was a CIA front.
So what? Even if it was, Al Queda still killed four Americans there, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, on the anniversary of 9/11, despite previous warnings regarding the poor security there. If heads can roll at the IRS because of what it did to the Tea Party and other conservative groups, an investigation is definitely warranted about what happened at Benghazi, because it's worse.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#11588 May 15, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
Come on. I can name at least a half dozen presidents worse than Obama.
And most were a lot better, more qualified and competent.
Sandman

Bronx, NY

#11589 May 15, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>And most were a lot better, more qualified and competent.
Dream on.
Ol No Name

Boonton, NJ

#11590 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a note of this, Bengazi will hurt this white house significantly in the end. You cant shove 4 dead Americans under the table, and forget about it.
With Bengazi, IRS scandal, AP phone scandal, it will cost them the senate and the republicans will keep the house.
Like I said earlier, lame duck.
Yet the GOP & the NRA have absolutely no problem shoving 20 dead elementary school children under that same table for their own political & monetary gains, right? That sword has two edges, my friend.
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11591 May 16, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the GOP & the NRA have absolutely no problem shoving 20 dead elementary school children under that same table for their own political & monetary gains, right? That sword has two edges, my friend.
You cannot tie the Gop and NRA to Sandy Hook, or shoving anyone under any table/bus for political, or monetary gains.

Obama and the anti gun folks sold more guns, and ammo after new town, than anybody could have. Just for crying for gun control, and bans on so called assault weapons.

And for you to infer that anyone who owns a gun, or for the 2nd amendment, somehow didn't care for those 20 kids and 6 adults that died.
Then I must say you are a self centered, ignorant uninformed talking head for the gun control lobby. You should be ashamed, Boy !!

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#11592 May 16, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
your dopey President took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. That means the Right to Bear Arms is his responsiblility. The Democrats have no problem shoving 20 dead babies into garbage bags in abortion clinics every 5 minutes do they ? whether you agree with that or not, it's still the law.
gofishman

Pittsburgh, PA

#11593 May 16, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... Duh Luck sometimes
Ol No Name

Boonton, NJ

#11594 May 16, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
your dopey President took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. That means the Right to Bear Arms is his responsiblility. The Democrats have no problem shoving 20 dead babies into garbage bags in abortion clinics every 5 minutes do they ? whether you agree with that or not, it's still the law.
MY dopey president? Where did I state that I voted for him?

"With me or against me" rhetoric & FoxBot quotes. Don't be that guy.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#11596 May 16, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
MY dopey president? Where did I state that I voted for him?
"With me or against me" rhetoric & FoxBot quotes. Don't be that guy.
OK....."our" dopey President.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11599 May 16, 2013
A Bloomberg reporter asked the ignorant occupier of the WH if anyone in his administration knew about the IRS targeting Conservative groups, so what does he answer "he knew nothing about it before April 22", so once again this mocha moron knows nothing, just like Sgt. Schultz in the old TV serial Stalag 17 ,when asked a question he always replied "I know nothing, I see nothing,I hear nothing" those lines should have been written for this "president," as he uses them to excess.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11600 May 16, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reply,and so true with these Libs, it's always a 1 way street due to their flaming hypocracy
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11601 May 17, 2013
Anyone else see the NY tax cheat Charlie Rangel feigning outrage directed at the outgoing IRS Commissioner Steven Miller, imagine that, Rangel outraged at the IRS when all he did was to previously show nothing but scorn upon that agency by not declaring, nor paying HIS taxes, the hypocrites these scumbag Libs are is simply amazing, an outrageous.
If anyone wants to question why I label him a scumbag even though he served in the military, there are many who served and are nothing but Liberal scumbags like Jimmy Carter, John Kerry, Wesley Clark etc. etc.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#11603 May 17, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a note of this, Bengazi will hurt this white house significantly in the end. You cant shove 4 dead Americans under the table, and forget about it.
With Bengazi, IRS scandal, AP phone scandal, it will cost them the senate and the republicans will keep the house.
Like I said earlier, lame duck.
How about dead DUCK??
Benghazi faghezi

White Plains, NY

#11604 May 18, 2013
Hillary Clinton will be elected President in 2016!

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#11606 May 18, 2013
Benghazi faghezi wrote:
We shall see.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#11607 May 18, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
A Bloomberg reporter asked the ignorant occupier of the WH if anyone in his administration knew about the IRS targeting Conservative groups, so what does he answer "he knew nothing about it before April 22", so once again this mocha moron knows nothing, just like Sgt. Schultz in the old TV serial Stalag 17 ,when asked a question he always replied "I know nothing, I see nothing,I hear nothing" those lines should have been written for this "president," as he uses them to excess.
Sgt. Schultz was a character in the TV series "Hogan's Heroes", not the movie "Stalag 17", but other than that minor correction, a good analogy.
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11608 May 19, 2013
Benghazi faghezi wrote:
She should be in prison in 2016, for the death of four Americans.
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11609 May 19, 2013
The obama posters will be conveniently absent for a few weeks, until the media can get this mess under control.
Or should I say messes !!
Brimis

London, KY

#11610 May 19, 2013
He is!. Of course those rotten conservatives want to give Him a hard time, they even threatened this when Obama won re-election!. They are accusing the IRS of targeting conservative groups but they had no problem with the IRS targeting the poor. Poor pele get audited quicker then aneyone does dispite the fact they cannot cheat on their taxes since their tax forms and income is straight-forward and you have to provide a social security number for all your defendants. I did not hear the stupid, selfish, rotten, low-life and callous conservatives complain about this one!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 min jimi-yank 45,867
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 13 min American 1,252
We VS We (Nov '09) 32 min 2 Dogs 2,669
luke dies in the last jedi 50 min Snoke kills Dumbl... 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 342,460
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 15,401
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 hr Susanm 5,921

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance