OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#11542 May 2, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
College records ? if you don't major in Phys Ed, you'll never get a job in D.C.
not true, didn't quite work out for paul ryan did it???

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08...
Texan Ahole

White Plains, NY

#11544 May 2, 2013
A man shot and killed himself Thursday in the pre-screening area of Terminal B at Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, authorities said.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#11545 May 2, 2013
President Obama.

Right Power!

The number of Americans filing new jobless benefits claims fell sharply last week to its lowest level since the early days of the 2007-09 recession, a sign the job market is still healing even though the economy remains weak.

Other data on Thursday showed a narrowing of the trade gap in March, although drops in imports and exports offered warning signs over the strength of domestic and foreign demand.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 18,000 to a seasonally adjusted 324,000 last week, the Labor Department said.

The claims report runs counter to a growing number of signals that economic activity softened in March and April, a phenomena economists have dubbed the spring swoon because it also happened in the previous two years.

"Growth slowed between the first and second quarters, but the claims data suggest that the extent of this slowing was limited," said Daniel Silver, an economist at JPMorgan in New York.

The data on claims has no direct bearing on the Labor Department's monthly employment report for April due on Friday. However, it suggests employers are feeling less pressure to lay workers off, even if they have cut back on hiring.

"Layoffs (are) not an issue. Companies are reluctant to hire. This is keeping the jobs market in a rut," said Ryan Sweet, an economist with Moody's Analytics in West Chester, Pennsylvania.

Analysts had expected 345,000 new jobless claims last week, and the positive signal from the data sent U.S. stock prices higher, while yields on U.S. government debt rose. An interest rate cut from the European Central Bank also lifted investor sentiment.

Economists expect Friday's jobs report will show employers hired 145,000 people last month, an improvement from March's dismal pace of 88,000 but not enough to bring down the still-elevated jobless rate, which is seen steady at 7.6 percent.
Pepe LePew

Lynbrook, NY

#11546 May 2, 2013
Hillary or Coumo wrote:
Will it be president Hillary or president coumo in 2016?
Hillary is a Lier and photos in the news of Coumo makes him look like a crazy person. You chose.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#11547 May 9, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>And America made the wrong one, again!
The wrong choice lost as he was supposed to.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#11548 May 9, 2013
ZCs wrote:
President Obama.
Right Power!
The number of Americans filing new jobless benefits claims fell sharply last week to its lowest level since the early days of the 2007-09 recession, a sign the job market is still healing even though the economy remains weak.
Other data on Thursday showed a narrowing of the trade gap in March, although drops in imports and exports offered warning signs over the strength of domestic and foreign demand.
Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 18,000 to a seasonally adjusted 324,000 last week, the Labor Department said.
The claims report runs counter to a growing number of signals that economic activity softened in March and April, a phenomena economists have dubbed the spring swoon because it also happened in the previous two years.
"Growth slowed between the first and second quarters, but the claims data suggest that the extent of this slowing was limited," said Daniel Silver, an economist at JPMorgan in New York.
The data on claims has no direct bearing on the Labor Department's monthly employment report for April due on Friday. However, it suggests employers are feeling less pressure to lay workers off, even if they have cut back on hiring.
"Layoffs (are) not an issue. Companies are reluctant to hire. This is keeping the jobs market in a rut," said Ryan Sweet, an economist with Moody's Analytics in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Analysts had expected 345,000 new jobless claims last week, and the positive signal from the data sent U.S. stock prices higher, while yields on U.S. government debt rose. An interest rate cut from the European Central Bank also lifted investor sentiment.
Economists expect Friday's jobs report will show employers hired 145,000 people last month, an improvement from March's dismal pace of 88,000 but not enough to bring down the still-elevated jobless rate, which is seen steady at 7.6 percent.
It's now at 7.4%, it's lowest in 4 years and that's without the help of the do nothing, 9% approval rated Republican controlled Congress.
Hail to the Chief

United States

#11549 May 10, 2013
Obamacare is coming! America thanks Obama!
Hail to the Chief

United States

#11550 May 10, 2013
Yes the Obamacare program is here to stay!
Stupid GOP

Rego Park, NY

#11552 May 12, 2013
Texas sucks

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#11553 May 13, 2013
ACORN is not dead after all; they all work at the IRS as spies for The Obama
Spooner

Ridgeland, MS

#11554 May 13, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
ACORN is not dead after all; they all work at the IRS as spies for The Obama
There is nothing this administration won't do to gain advantage over their adversaries.
Anyway possible, Chicago politics at its best.

Florida...home of Trump

#11555 May 13, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing this administration won't do to gain advantage over their adversaries.
Anyway possible, Chicago politics at its best.
screaming racism is one thing, but messing with the numbers is lower than whale shit
Spooner

Ridgeland, MS

#11556 May 13, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
screaming racism is one thing, but messing with the numbers is lower than whale shit
You are correct, but it will buried so deep, no one can dig it up.

Bengazi is a perfect example, people have dug and dug, but they can't even get as high as Hillary. You know her and obama are up to their necks in this cover up.

Florida...home of Trump

#11557 May 13, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, but it will buried so deep, no one can dig it up.
Bengazi is a perfect example, people have dug and dug, but they can't even get as high as Hillary. You know her and obama are up to their necks in this cover up.
considering all the scandals during the Clinton years in the White House, it just clarifies what a dope Obama is for giving this Satan Worshipper a cabinet post. You know when both were running in 2008, some "deal" was struck in order for her to drop out. If I was Obama, I wouldn't have touched her with a 30 foot pole. Even to this day, I still think they do not like each other. Whether your a fan of Hillary or not, she knows exactly what she's doing and that's what makes her dangerous. You know she's obsessed with power; and if that means even taking down The Obama to get leverage, she'll do it without any remorse.
Bengahzie Faghezie

White Plains, NY

#11558 May 13, 2013
No one cares.
BENGHIZAGATE TERRORISM

Slidell, LA

#11559 May 13, 2013
WHY are CONGRESSIONAL DEMOCRATS LYING?

CONGRESSIONAL DEMOCRATS are LYING about BENGHIZA, but WHY?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/12/di...

Why all the "CLOAK & DAGGER" and "SMOKE & MIRRORS BULL$HYT"?

Why all the EMAIL MESSAGES Missing?

Why hasn't the WHITE HOUSE provided CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS with a List of Eye Witnesses?

Why were People on the Ground in Benghiza told not to Speak to the Press?

Why is the Obama Administration Laying sooOOOO LOW ON THIS TERRORIST ISSUE?

Why hasn't anyone on the Left Side of the Isle Called for the WHITE HOUSE to be MUCH more forth-coming on this TERRORIST ATTACK?

Why did Barack Obama call Members of the LILY WHITE LYING LEFTIST NEWS MEDIA to the WHITE HOUSE shortly after the BENGHIZA TERRORIST ATTACK? Were these LEFTIST MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS called in to SURPRESS the TRUTH about BENGHIZA or Effectively Plan a Re-Election Campaign Strategy for President Obama?

Is it "POLITICALLY CORRECT" to Investigate Barack Obama since he is America's 1st Black President?

FACT: America has not seen this kind of "WHITE-WATER WASHING" by the DEMOCRATS since BILL CLINTON got caught with his Pants Down Below His Knees in the "ORAL OFFICE"!

So far the Benghiza Terrorist Attack has been FOCUSED on Errors made by Low Level Staff Employees! However, who hired all these Low level Staffers and who at the TOP should also be HELD ACOOUNTABLE for the DEATHS of 4 United States Citizens?

fatuous1
Spooner

Ridgeland, MS

#11560 May 13, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
considering all the scandals during the Clinton years in the White House, it just clarifies what a dope Obama is for giving this Satan Worshipper a cabinet post. You know when both were running in 2008, some "deal" was struck in order for her to drop out. If I was Obama, I wouldn't have touched her with a 30 foot pole. Even to this day, I still think they do not like each other. Whether your a fan of Hillary or not, she knows exactly what she's doing and that's what makes her dangerous. You know she's obsessed with power; and if that means even taking down The Obama to get leverage, she'll do it without any remorse.
You're exactly right about Hillary Clinton.
I think she was the biggest driver of the "Clinton machine" when Bill was running, and had a firm voice in the policy making decisions.

I don't really get obama in all this scandalous stuff, ie the IRS, Bengazi, and now the AP phone scandal.
Is he involved in it, or is he just a talking head ?
If obama is clueless as hes seems, who's running all the underhanded backroom deals ?
He was front and center when bin laden was being handled.
Its amazing how he ever came to power the first term, but we give him four more, incredible.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#11561 May 13, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're exactly right about Hillary Clinton.
I think she was the biggest driver of the "Clinton machine" when Bill was running, and had a firm voice in the policy making decisions.
I don't really get obama in all this scandalous stuff, ie the IRS, Bengazi, and now the AP phone scandal.
Is he involved in it, or is he just a talking head ?
If obama is clueless as hes seems, who's running all the underhanded backroom deals ?
He was front and center when bin laden was being handled.
Its amazing how he ever came to power the first term, but we give him four more, incredible.
He enjoys the perks of office, but isn't crazy about actually doing the job. He seems to be the most disinterested President in recent memory, as well as the most unqualified man to be elected in my lifetime. Yet his supporters claim that his Administration is the cleanest and most scandal-free in history, which is laughable. I have a kid in college whose friends were clueless on the major issues facing our nation, and voted for Obama based on factors having nothing to do with what was best for the country. That's a sad commentary on young Americans, and a forecast of worse things to come unless they wake up.
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11562 May 14, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>He enjoys the perks of office, but isn't crazy about actually doing the job. He seems to be the most disinterested President in recent memory, as well as the most unqualified man to be elected in my lifetime. Yet his supporters claim that his Administration is the cleanest and most scandal-free in history, which is laughable. I have a kid in college whose friends were clueless on the major issues facing our nation, and voted for Obama based on factors having nothing to do with what was best for the country. That's a sad commentary on young Americans, and a forecast of worse things to come unless they wake up.
His base put him into office twice, I think this is just the path they want to go down.
Although you're exactly right about waking up, i'm scared that they are awake !

If Bengazi don't get Hillary, shes next in line for the throne. We've all heard of the "Clinton Machine", the "Obama Machine" beat that one.
So combine the two, and you get a "Monster Machine", no republican can touch it.

Florida...home of Trump

#11564 May 14, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>He enjoys the perks of office, but isn't crazy about actually doing the job. He seems to be the most disinterested President in recent memory, as well as the most unqualified man to be elected in my lifetime. Yet his supporters claim that his Administration is the cleanest and most scandal-free in history, which is laughable. I have a kid in college whose friends were clueless on the major issues facing our nation, and voted for Obama based on factors having nothing to do with what was best for the country. That's a sad commentary on young Americans, and a forecast of worse things to come unless they wake up.
He wants Government on his own terms without debates or discussions. Healthcare is the primary example. It was "Easy Street" during the first two years with 'The Nancy and Harry Show'. When the House was lost in 2010, now he has to do some work. Instead of "Transparency", he wants to go out on the road and trash the opposition. Of course the Republicans are going fight back; especially if any kind of scandal pops up. Obama wanted a political war, now he's got one. Your kids clueless friends are obviously victims of the Obama Media Emporium. When they are done with college and get out in the job market, they'll wise up....fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 35 min weaponX 316,286
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 38 min jimi-yank 339,624
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 39 min jimi-yank 6,641
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 57 min Stager1959 1,790
Maxine Waters 50,000 dead Christians to Jew Opium 1 hr PlottmasterAM 4
Al Gore's movie came in 15th place 1 hr Gore the Bore 5
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr NEMO the Brilliant 4,774

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages