OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#11157 Mar 4, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder how many times he killed himself off only to come back re-incarnated...
I often wonder how many other profiles he actually has.
Just a John Gotti

Paterson, NJ

#11158 Mar 4, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text> Don't waste your time with Sanchez here This idiot faked his own death while impersonating a women called Mrs. Deformed Sanchez. Claiming she died of cancer and then posted as her widowed husband Byron . This one totally nuts , he also posts with a Riverhead ISP. Lives in a fantasy world with made up friends.It could be that he is Momma as well. He has over 12 personalities that I have counted. I have outed him so many times it's not even funny. Now I just ignore him ,it drives him crazy.
Nice try Sanchez all we have to do is visit the John Gotti thread you sick POS you just outed yourself again.
Just a John Sanchez

Paterson, NJ

#11159 Mar 4, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is Sanchez. Notice the N.C. I.S.P. Jimi will tell you , every time you see a N.C. it will always be UNBIASED or in this case Sanchez here from N.C. just outed himself again, Now wait a couple of minutes and Monroe will morph into Riverhead. It is an old Sanchez trick.But we all know it is really Sanchez.He is pathetic
Humm let's re-visit the LPW thread when you outed yourself as Sanchez using the West Babylon IP also Shameless is another one of your diddler IP's you fat fck.

We can also visit the "what happened to the West Babylon poster" thread....it's all there.

*Now morph....Shameless*

"Gloria" LMFAO
Just a John Sanchez

Paterson, NJ

#11160 Mar 4, 2013
PROXY SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Proxy Sanchez 'Just a John' replying to a registered Sanchez 'The Anti-Troll' and planting the usual SANCHEZ seed of deception, the 'Momma' reference. It's old dude, its old.
YOU'VE BEEN OUTED, AGAIN!
CARRY ON MISSY
LMFAO it's obvious we have some new(old) Sanchez proxies the cnt rag is a riot.
Just a John Sanchez

Paterson, NJ

#11161 Mar 4, 2013
Oh BTW feel free to ask the MODs who is who Sanchez lickers....LOL.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#11162 Mar 4, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder how many times he killed himself off only to come back re-incarnated...
"Riverhead". Right on cue, just like you said.
Just a John is Sanchez

Paterson, NJ

#11163 Mar 4, 2013
LPW

Post # 20507 and 20508 nuff said.
Best President Ever

Linden, NJ

#11164 Mar 4, 2013
Federal, state and local governments now employ 500,000 fewer workers than they did on the eve of the recession in 2007, the longest and deepest decline in total government employment since the aftermath of World War II.
Just a John is Sanchez

Paterson, NJ

#11165 Mar 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Confirmed....
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#11166 Mar 4, 2013
Just a John Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm let's re-visit the LPW thread when you outed yourself as Sanchez using the West Babylon IP also Shameless is another one of your diddler IP's you fat fck.
We can also visit the "what happened to the West Babylon poster" thread....it's all there.
*Now morph....Shameless*
"Gloria" LMFAO
leave me out of your three ring circus....i get to dizzy trying to keep up with you and your multi ids/ips...you really are a sick dude.
stop assuming i'm someone i'm not.
i had you pinned once, i have you pinned again.
you've been warning.
Just a John OUTED

Paterson, NJ

#11167 Mar 4, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text> Don't waste your time with Sanchez here This idiot faked his own death while impersonating a women called Mrs. Deformed Sanchez. Claiming she died of cancer and then posted as her widowed husband Byron . This one totally nuts , he also posts with a Riverhead ISP. Lives in a fantasy world with made up friends.It could be that he is Momma as well. He has over 12 personalities that I have counted. I have outed him so many times it's not even funny. Now I just ignore him ,it drives him crazy.
LPW thread post # 20507 and 20508.....LMFAO you loser you have been outed(again).

You are so easy it's almost boring now.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#11168 Mar 4, 2013
Just a John OUTED wrote:
<quoted text>
LPW thread post # 20507 and 20508.....LMFAO you loser you have been outed(again).
You are so easy it's almost boring now.
you should at least wait 5 or 10 minutes before you stalk someone...guess you got nothing better to do with yourself.

pinned,#0377
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#11169 Mar 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I know every sick move Sanchez makes because I have caught him numerous times in the past. I told you didn't I? His lowest point was making fun of cancer victims. This guy Sanchez from Monroe N.C. or Riverhead is a real scumbag. Try to ignore the fool.
so sad

Denver, CO

#11170 Mar 4, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is Sanchez. Notice the N.C. I.S.P. Jimi will tell you , every time you see a N.C. it will always be UNBIASED or in this case Sanchez here from N.C. just outed himself again, Now wait a couple of minutes and Monroe will morph into Riverhead. It is an old Sanchez trick.But we all know it is really Sanchez.He is pathetic
sad, so sad....
Just a John OUTED

Paterson, NJ

#11171 Mar 4, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
you should at least wait 5 or 10 minutes before you stalk someone...guess you got nothing better to do with yourself.
pinned,#0377
Humm who is stalking who tool?
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#11172 Mar 4, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
leave me out of your three ring circus....i get to dizzy trying to keep up with you and your multi ids/ips...you really are a sick dude.
stop assuming i'm someone i'm not.
i had you pinned once, i have you pinned again.
you've been warning.
We have to pity such fools but we don't have to post to them yes?
Ignore him he is sick and needs help. He is Sanchez and writes disgusting posts and tries to accuse everyone else of being Sanchez
He posts from Monroe N.C. and Riverhead.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#11173 Mar 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I often wonder how many other profiles he actually has.
Look at the language this animal uses knowing there are ladies on this forum! I suspect a deep seeded hatred towards all women judging by the use of such a profane word description of the female anatomy.
What a sad case. I cam only pray he finds the help he so desperately needs.
Just a John OUTED

Paterson, NJ

#11174 Mar 4, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the language this animal uses knowing there are ladies on this forum! I suspect a deep seeded hatred towards all women judging by the use of such a profane word description of the female anatomy.
What a sad case. I cam only pray he finds the help he so desperately needs.
LMAO you are funny Sanchez and right on time, how "Shameless" but then again you are a woman trapped inside a mans body there is help out there for you.

I knew you could never ignor me you need to hear the truth sometimes yes?
Just a John OUTED

Paterson, NJ

#11175 Mar 4, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to pity such fools but we don't have to post to them yes?
Ignore him he is sick and needs help. He is Sanchez and writes disgusting posts and tries to accuse everyone else of being Sanchez
He posts from Monroe N.C. and Riverhead.
Chaz you didn't wait long enough after your "Shameless" post oh well lets go back to post 20507 and 20508 on the LPW....Bwahahahahahahahahahahh ahahaha BUSTED!!!

Oh Should I call you Gloria or Bryan?
Just a John OUTED

Paterson, NJ

#11176 Mar 4, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
I know every sick move Sanchez makes because I have caught him numerous times in the past. I told you didn't I? His lowest point was making fun of cancer victims. This guy Sanchez from Monroe N.C. or Riverhead is a real scumbag. Try to ignore the fool.
LOL keep dancing...did you learn any new moves yet?

Was that Gloria or Bryan ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 min _FLATLINE-------- 14,596
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Into The Night 60,027
George Will leaves Republican Party 1 hr EL TRUMPO 3
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Forrest 15,380
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders 4 hr woodtick57 35
FREXIT is next, France to leave the EU 4 hr Expert 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Met Mad Hatter 40,131
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages