OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#11008 Feb 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good post, he's without a doubt one of the biggest low-lifes on Topix one of the reasons why he's accepted in the Juicekee talk back forum, better known as the 'Cesspool' and a real cowardly POS too, he's got a real surprise coming his way shortly.
At this point, its just a question on whose surprise will be better for him

By the way, your Mets lineup was correct, unlike Jimi who simply posted the lineup after it was announced off some site

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#11009 Feb 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good post, he's without a doubt one of the biggest low-lifes on Topix one of the reasons why he's accepted in the Juicekee talk back forum, better known as the 'Cesspool' and a real cowardly POS too, he's got a real surprise coming his way shortly.
Bring it on, Sweaty Fatboy. Tell me again what I'm supposed to be afraid of? What are you gonna do, sit on me?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11010 Feb 25, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>At this point, its just a question on whose surprise will be better for him
By the way, your Mets lineup was correct, unlike Jimi who simply posted the lineup after it was announced off some site
You've got nothing because you ARE nothing. I don't worry bout you or that other fat piece of shit. You're both a couple of losers.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#11011 Feb 25, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got nothing because you ARE nothing. I don't worry bout you or that other fat piece of shit. You're both a couple of losers.
Don't say I didn't warn ya. Something very interesting just came my way and I should go thank him. On that note, I'm signing off here. As of now, just be nervous

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11013 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Don't say I didn't warn ya. Something very interesting just came my way and I should go thank him. On that note, I'm signing off here. As of now, just be nervous
"Be nervous" How cute. You've got nothing because you are nothing. Don't forget, I own you. Don't make me wait too long now, bottom feeder.
lying prez

New York, NY

#11014 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crying that the white guy lost & the RIGHT guy won, TWICE?
;
Why do you Libs always turn everything into a race issue, I would have voted for several black pols if they ran on the gop ticket, as I contributed to a black pol already, so race is not an issue for me, but nation destroying, incompetent assholes winning reelection is.
lying prez

New York, NY

#11015 Feb 26, 2013
The Loon He Always Tight wrote:
The GOP is toast. Obama is in charge!
Speaking of toast, what is the difference between Obama, and a piece of toast?

You can make a president out of a piece of toast.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#11016 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I know you fear no one but I can't believe you revealed that. Be careful buddy lots of slimeball stalkers on these boards, the anti-troll probably being the biggest. He's to much of a coward to ever take you up on your offer of meeting face to face but you still shouldnt reveal that much of your past.
Just hung up the phone with a state governor. Don't be fooled on why Obama is going to Israel next month. His oldest spoiled rotten daughter is 12 y/o. Next year shes going to be invited to like 12 Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. Not to mention, that beastly wife of his is sick and tired of shopping thruout Europe, Brazil and everywhere else in the world. She wants to take herself and her friends on another shopping binge.

Its just painfully sad that this forum has posters like the Anti Troll who is wrong on so many issues

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#11017 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yes, thats correct. I'm sure you remember last time you were here when I introduced you to Jimmy Buffet. I recently just re wrote his biggest song and I am calling it Obamaville. Just got a guy to perform it. Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/xEYFFiEnUjQ...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11018 Feb 26, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>;
Why do you Libs always turn everything into a race issue, I would have voted for several black pols if they ran on the gop ticket, as I contributed to a black pol already, so race is not an issue for me, but nation destroying, incompetent assholes winning reelection is.
Don't lie. I can see your bullshit right thru the hood.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11019 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>Just hung up the phone with a state governor. Don't be fooled on why Obama is going to Israel next month. His oldest spoiled rotten daughter is 12 y/o. Next year shes going to be invited to like 12 Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. Not to mention, that beastly wife of his is sick and tired of shopping thruout Europe, Brazil and everywhere else in the world. She wants to take herself and her friends on another shopping binge.
Its just painfully sad that this forum has posters like the Anti Troll who is wrong on so many issues
12 year old daughters. That's right up your alley isn't it, kiddie fiddler?

Hey where's that "Info" you supposedly have on me? Don't leave us hanging! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11020 Feb 26, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of toast, what is the difference between Obama, and a piece of toast?
You can make a president out of a piece of toast.
I've got one too.

What's the difference between a dead dog in the road & a dead Unbiased in the middle of the road?

The tire marks in front of the dog.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11021 Feb 26, 2013
Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF...

Please Vote Early! Please Vote Often!
Let your voice be heard!

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#11022 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>Don't say I didn't warn ya. Something very interesting just came my way and I should go thank him. On that note, I'm signing off here. As of now, just be nervous
No one will blame you for whats going to happen to them next.
Downtown Sueboo

United States

#11023 Feb 26, 2013
Looks like boehner has lost his cool and is cursing out the senate.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11024 Feb 26, 2013
Downtown Sueboo wrote:
Looks like boehner has lost his cool and is cursing out the senate.
Does that mean Boner is going to start crying again? Nothing more pathetic than watching a grown man weep like a sissy.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11026 Feb 26, 2013
Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF ...

The candidates are as follows:

"I loaned Brookaven John money"

"I introduced Brookaven John to his wife"

"I never shared anything with Magicrat"

"I don't take from my Dad what I didn't earn"

"Just be nervous"

"I'm a former Congressman"

"I have 24 hour Armed Guards"

"I'm married"

"I forbid Obama talk in here"

"I have my own library"

VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN!
gaccat

Rochester, PA

#11028 Feb 26, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... …… Questioning a Period
of impeacment
Doctor White

Pensacola, FL

#11029 Feb 26, 2013
We the People wrote:
We are all so glad President Obama is leading the Country.
Are You Drunk, On Crack Or Just Ignorant????

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11030 Feb 26, 2013
Time for another update of Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)!

Looks like "I never shared anything with Magicrat" has taken a prominant lead over "I'm a former Congressman". Tied for 2nd is "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife" & "I'm married" while coming in at third is a tie between "I loaned Brookaven John money" (it's first showing in this tight race), "Just be nervous" & "I have 24 hour Armed Guards". Coming up on dinnertime, so let's get those votes & comments in! Let's keep that poll right on the top of the list!

Vote right here @
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF ...

Let your voice be heard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MIAMI POLICE - Officer only trying to Shoot the... 7 min Miami Dade Policeman 2
last post wins! (Jun '10) 16 min Red_Forman 26,533
The DONALD - WHY He Married a RUSSIAN IMMIGRANT ! (Dec '15) 16 min The Donald Ducks ... 9
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 16 min Red_Forman 15,822
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 17 min Red_Forman 14,947
TRUMP - "Speech planned in Washington ! 19 min Martin Luthors King 4
BERNIE FAILS WASSERMAN TEST ! Really ! 22 min Debbie Does Dallas 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages