|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>With 24 hour armed security because of who I once was in congress, I'll be ok from him or anyone. Only way I'll get back into politics is if this country changes for the better. The way it is now is just disgraceful. I've shown a few current members of the GOP some of Anti Trolls posts today. They are not happy that the majority of the country want free handouts which will eventually bury the nation. Once my old district started using voter fraud for Obama, I had to get out. Its a shame so many just don't get it
Well, you're certainly full of shit enough to be a politician, I'll give you that much. And you're a freeloading bottom-feeder, just like a politician. But the only thing I don't get is, who the fuck would be stupid enough to vote for a little piece of shit like you?

From politics to vending machines. How the mighty have fallen.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

The Loon He Always Tight wrote:
Obama is in command of nothing!
Your so right.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>With this statement from the Anti-Troll better known as The EDUCATED FOOL YOU ALL KNOW WHAT A LOWLIFE HE IS.===NUFF SAID
Good post, he's without a doubt one of the biggest low-lifes on Topix one of the reasons why he's accepted in the Juicekee talk back forum, better known as the 'Cesspool' and a real cowardly POS too, he's got a real surprise coming his way shortly.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweaty Fatboy is the only idiot stupid enough to believe the coward bottom feeders lies. They're probably private messaging each other. "Just go along with my lie that I was a politician, okay?" "Sure, if you keep going along with me being a CitiField executive". Two pillow-biters. They're made for each other.
They do more than that......they plan it out.....sometimes momma screws it up and junior gives him shit for it....and momma does just that in his elephant size pants.....momma didn't even do a good job playing along with this latest lie however....."Hey buddy wow you revealed allot of info.....I can't believe you said all that and be careful? too funny...and too convincing....these 2 idiots live to lie its all they have...and they love attention for it...besides being bored they live for it...neither work.....neither go anywhere....when momma is too scared to come on or until his boss gives him the ok.....its judging time......ever notice 2 minutes after a Jim post.....bingo the judging.....fat boy lives by his computer 24/7 he even posts at 2AM your time in Harry's basement.....too funny

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good post, he's without a doubt one of the biggest low-lifes on Topix one of the reasons why he's accepted in the Juicekee talk back forum, better known as the 'Cesspool' and a real cowardly POS too, he's got a real surprise coming his way shortly.
At this point, its just a question on whose surprise will be better for him

By the way, your Mets lineup was correct, unlike Jimi who simply posted the lineup after it was announced off some site

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good post, he's without a doubt one of the biggest low-lifes on Topix one of the reasons why he's accepted in the Juicekee talk back forum, better known as the 'Cesspool' and a real cowardly POS too, he's got a real surprise coming his way shortly.
Bring it on, Sweaty Fatboy. Tell me again what I'm supposed to be afraid of? What are you gonna do, sit on me?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>At this point, its just a question on whose surprise will be better for him
By the way, your Mets lineup was correct, unlike Jimi who simply posted the lineup after it was announced off some site
You've got nothing because you ARE nothing. I don't worry bout you or that other fat piece of shit. You're both a couple of losers.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got nothing because you ARE nothing. I don't worry bout you or that other fat piece of shit. You're both a couple of losers.
Don't say I didn't warn ya. Something very interesting just came my way and I should go thank him. On that note, I'm signing off here. As of now, just be nervous

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Don't say I didn't warn ya. Something very interesting just came my way and I should go thank him. On that note, I'm signing off here. As of now, just be nervous
"Be nervous" How cute. You've got nothing because you are nothing. Don't forget, I own you. Don't make me wait too long now, bottom feeder.
lying prez

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crying that the white guy lost & the RIGHT guy won, TWICE?
;
Why do you Libs always turn everything into a race issue, I would have voted for several black pols if they ran on the gop ticket, as I contributed to a black pol already, so race is not an issue for me, but nation destroying, incompetent assholes winning reelection is.
lying prez

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

The Loon He Always Tight wrote:
The GOP is toast. Obama is in charge!
Speaking of toast, what is the difference between Obama, and a piece of toast?

You can make a president out of a piece of toast.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I know you fear no one but I can't believe you revealed that. Be careful buddy lots of slimeball stalkers on these boards, the anti-troll probably being the biggest. He's to much of a coward to ever take you up on your offer of meeting face to face but you still shouldnt reveal that much of your past.
Just hung up the phone with a state governor. Don't be fooled on why Obama is going to Israel next month. His oldest spoiled rotten daughter is 12 y/o. Next year shes going to be invited to like 12 Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. Not to mention, that beastly wife of his is sick and tired of shopping thruout Europe, Brazil and everywhere else in the world. She wants to take herself and her friends on another shopping binge.

Its just painfully sad that this forum has posters like the Anti Troll who is wrong on so many issues

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Yes, thats correct. I'm sure you remember last time you were here when I introduced you to Jimmy Buffet. I recently just re wrote his biggest song and I am calling it Obamaville. Just got a guy to perform it. Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/xEYFFiEnUjQ...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>;
Why do you Libs always turn everything into a race issue, I would have voted for several black pols if they ran on the gop ticket, as I contributed to a black pol already, so race is not an issue for me, but nation destroying, incompetent assholes winning reelection is.
Don't lie. I can see your bullshit right thru the hood.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Just hung up the phone with a state governor. Don't be fooled on why Obama is going to Israel next month. His oldest spoiled rotten daughter is 12 y/o. Next year shes going to be invited to like 12 Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. Not to mention, that beastly wife of his is sick and tired of shopping thruout Europe, Brazil and everywhere else in the world. She wants to take herself and her friends on another shopping binge.
Its just painfully sad that this forum has posters like the Anti Troll who is wrong on so many issues
12 year old daughters. That's right up your alley isn't it, kiddie fiddler?

Hey where's that "Info" you supposedly have on me? Don't leave us hanging! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of toast, what is the difference between Obama, and a piece of toast?
You can make a president out of a piece of toast.
I've got one too.

What's the difference between a dead dog in the road & a dead Unbiased in the middle of the road?

The tire marks in front of the dog.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF...

Please Vote Early! Please Vote Often!
Let your voice be heard!

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Don't say I didn't warn ya. Something very interesting just came my way and I should go thank him. On that note, I'm signing off here. As of now, just be nervous
No one will blame you for whats going to happen to them next.
Downtown Sueboo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Looks like boehner has lost his cool and is cursing out the senate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••