lying prez

New York, NY

#10467 Jan 25, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you have your campaign slogan for 2016 already?
How did the last one work out for ya???
Where is your empathy, or sympathy for your fellow LIers, Obama showed up, there and in SI for a photo op, and hasn't done didddly squat for the poor people who have no homes, and with near zero temperatures, the asshole in chief flys off to Hawaii over the holidays last month with his overbearing ugly wife and kids, shame on you, and your fellow Libs on the Island.
Obama Is Great

Lindenhurst, NY

#10469 Jan 26, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your empathy, or sympathy for your fellow LIers, Obama showed up, there and in SI for a photo op, and hasn't done didddly squat for the poor people who have no homes, and with near zero temperatures, the asshole in chief flys off to Hawaii over the holidays last month with his overbearing ugly wife and kids, shame on you, and your fellow Libs on the Island.
Obama loves New YOrk.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#10470 Jan 26, 2013
Obama Is Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama loves New YOrk.
HE loves New York alright just ask those poor people in Staten Island who have nothing since SANDY.====OBAMA ==O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
lying prez

New York, NY

#10471 Jan 27, 2013
Obama Is Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama loves New YOrk.
Well this oldtime native born New Yorker, who has lived in this city longer then 90/95% of people who reside in this city today doesn't like him, I actually hate his muslim, America hating guts, and he can go fornicate himself.
The Loon He Always Tight

Lindenhurst, NY

#10472 Jan 27, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this oldtime native born New Yorker, who has lived in this city longer then 90/95% of people who reside in this city today doesn't like him, I actually hate his muslim, America hating guts, and he can go fornicate himself.
All New York loves Obama!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#10473 Jan 27, 2013
The Loon He Always Tight wrote:
<quoted text>
All New York loves Obama!
People all over the Planet loves the Greatest President of all time!!!!!
Even people from Monroe County North Carolina!!!!!!
Calendar Man

AOL

#10474 Jan 27, 2013
Jnauary 20, 2017. America held hostage will finally end.
The Loon He Always Tight

Lindenhurst, NY

#10475 Jan 27, 2013
Calendar Man wrote:
Jnauary 20, 2017. America held hostage will finally end.
Joe Biden!
lying prez

New York, NY

#10476 Jan 27, 2013
The Loon He Always Tight wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden!
Joe Biden, Ha, I will at least give Obama credit for one thing he did, he knew by choosing Joe Plugs that no one would take him out, thus giving Joe the Presidency, that would be the only reason for choosing him.It certainly was not because Plugs was a statesman, or someone to be admire as a role model, or any other model unless it was some looney toon character.

Since: Oct 08

Long Island

#10477 Jan 27, 2013
mic check
The Loon He Always Tight

Lindenhurst, NY

#10478 Jan 28, 2013
Praise be to President Obama sent by Jesus to save the USA!
lying prez

New York, NY

#10479 Jan 28, 2013
Not only didn't Obama do diddly for the poor victims of Sandy, he hasn't gotten off his bony ass to help this poor Christian pastor vs the backwards morons in Iran...

http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/55255...

Obama has turnsta, every thing he touches, turnsta crap.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10480 Jan 28, 2013
The Loon He Always Tight wrote:
Praise be to President Obama sent by Jesus to save the USA!
Wrong, God is furious with the USA for turning away from it's original morals, and values due to sicko liberal ways, he has actually sent Obama to severly punish the USA.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#10481 Jan 29, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>HE loves New York alright just ask those poor people in Staten Island who have nothing since SANDY.====OBAMA ==O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
he does love NY.......he loves collecting NY taxes. As far as Staten Island goes, Gillebrand still can't find it on the map

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#10482 Jan 29, 2013
Calendar Man wrote:
Jnauary 20, 2017. America held hostage will finally end.
perhaps; but it will take 8 years to clean up the mess left behind. Screaming racism has done wonders so far, hasn't it ?
The Loon He Always Tight

New York, NY

#10483 Jan 29, 2013
With 11,000,000 New Democratic voters coming Chris Christy is the GOP s only hope if Vp Rubio can deliver the Hispanic vote.

You heard it here first.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10484 Jan 29, 2013
The Loon He Always Tight wrote:
With 11,000,000 New Democratic voters coming Chris Christy is the GOP s only hope if Vp Rubio can deliver the Hispanic vote.
You heard it here first.
Uh oh, with Obamas speech today, it will not happen, not many are going to support his further dumbing down of this once great nation, not even any on that bipartisan 8, Rubio is not going to back it without first securing the border, forget what the asshole in chief said.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10485 Jan 29, 2013
President jugears thinks he's some kind of monarch, he needs to get knocked on his bony ass to straighten him out once and for all.
Internet tough guy

Lindenhurst, NY

#10486 Jan 29, 2013
lying prez wrote:
President jugears thinks he's some kind of monarch, he needs to get knocked on his bony ass to straighten him out once and for all.
yeah? you and what army?
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#10488 Jan 29, 2013
Bloomy & Cuomo Too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min Mychihuahuawillbite 306,256
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 16 min reddevil76 3,085
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Socialism is for ... 47,492
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 33 min Suff III 11,031
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Billyball 309,315
Why is ILAL such a dypshyt? (Dec '12) 2 hr WHERE IS DYPSHYT 83
Diseases are crossing the border 3 hr New York City 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]