OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
The Loon He Always Tight

White Plains, NY

#10475 Jan 27, 2013
Calendar Man wrote:
Jnauary 20, 2017. America held hostage will finally end.
Joe Biden!
lying prez

Carteret, NJ

#10476 Jan 27, 2013
The Loon He Always Tight wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden!
Joe Biden, Ha, I will at least give Obama credit for one thing he did, he knew by choosing Joe Plugs that no one would take him out, thus giving Joe the Presidency, that would be the only reason for choosing him.It certainly was not because Plugs was a statesman, or someone to be admire as a role model, or any other model unless it was some looney toon character.

Since: Oct 08

Long Island

#10477 Jan 27, 2013
mic check
The Loon He Always Tight

White Plains, NY

#10478 Jan 28, 2013
Praise be to President Obama sent by Jesus to save the USA!
lying prez

New York, NY

#10479 Jan 28, 2013
Not only didn't Obama do diddly for the poor victims of Sandy, he hasn't gotten off his bony ass to help this poor Christian pastor vs the backwards morons in Iran...

http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/55255...

Obama has turnsta, every thing he touches, turnsta crap.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10480 Jan 28, 2013
Praise be to President Obama sent by Jesus to save the USA!
Wrong, God is furious with the USA for turning away from it's original morals, and values due to sicko liberal ways, he has actually sent Obama to severly punish the USA.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#10481 Jan 29, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>HE loves New York alright just ask those poor people in Staten Island who have nothing since SANDY.====OBAMA ==O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
he does love NY.......he loves collecting NY taxes. As far as Staten Island goes, Gillebrand still can't find it on the map

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#10482 Jan 29, 2013
Calendar Man wrote:
Jnauary 20, 2017. America held hostage will finally end.
perhaps; but it will take 8 years to clean up the mess left behind. Screaming racism has done wonders so far, hasn't it ?
The Loon He Always Tight

United States

#10483 Jan 29, 2013
With 11,000,000 New Democratic voters coming Chris Christy is the GOP s only hope if Vp Rubio can deliver the Hispanic vote.

You heard it here first.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10484 Jan 29, 2013
With 11,000,000 New Democratic voters coming Chris Christy is the GOP s only hope if Vp Rubio can deliver the Hispanic vote.
You heard it here first.
Uh oh, with Obamas speech today, it will not happen, not many are going to support his further dumbing down of this once great nation, not even any on that bipartisan 8, Rubio is not going to back it without first securing the border, forget what the asshole in chief said.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10485 Jan 29, 2013
President jugears thinks he's some kind of monarch, he needs to get knocked on his bony ass to straighten him out once and for all.
Internet tough guy

White Plains, NY

#10486 Jan 29, 2013
lying prez wrote:
President jugears thinks he's some kind of monarch, he needs to get knocked on his bony ass to straighten him out once and for all.
yeah? you and what army?
The Phanton Hell Rider

Newark, NJ

#10488 Jan 29, 2013
Bloomy & Cuomo Too!!

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#10489 Jan 29, 2013
Obama is a FAAGGEETT!! And Above Too'
lying prez

New York, NY

#10490 Jan 29, 2013
Internet tough guy wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah? you and what army?
I meant my comment metaphorically, as in Republicans taking him down several pegs, but to smack this clown down, my sisters would whup his ass. You have your head so far up his ass, when he drinks fluid your head gets soaked.lol
WELL LOOKIE HERE

Dover, OH

#10491 Jan 30, 2013
"NAACP President Benjamin Jealous admitted on Tuesday that black people are worse off under Obama.

"The country's back to pretty much where it was when this president started," said Jealous on MSNBC. "White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing far worse."

Jealous may have had in mind the sharply higher black unemployment rate. It was 12.7% when Obama became president, and reached 14% in Dec 2012 – at the same time that the national jobless rate fell to 8%.

However, that statistic doesn't necessarily mean Obama has done badly by black jobseekers. The black unemployment rate is always higher than the white unemployment rate since 1980, as the graph above shows. During recessions, the gap widens – as it did under Reagan, and again under Obama since 2009. However, the graph doesn't show 2012, when an even wider gulf opened up."

Via the Washington Times.

Someone needs to remind Jealous that blacks were doing MUCH better under Bush than Obama. Instead he uses the usual NAACP trump card, RACISM "The country's back to pretty much where it was when this president started"

Black unemployment was lower under Bush and blacks were buying homes during his 8 years in office, exactly what the 'social engineers' wanted through easy home loans for low income earners (HOUSING BUBBLE).
Today there are millions of jobs lost that are NOT coming back resulting in higher unemployment for blacks. No jobs, no home ownership. Now under Obama instead of jobs more food stamps are given out. That's what the Obama recovery looks like.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#10492 Jan 30, 2013
WELL LOOKIE HERE wrote:
"NAACP President Benjamin Jealous admitted on Tuesday that black people are worse off under Obama.
"The country's back to pretty much where it was when this president started," said Jealous on MSNBC. "White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing far worse."
Jealous may have had in mind the sharply higher black unemployment rate. It was 12.7% when Obama became president, and reached 14% in Dec 2012 – at the same time that the national jobless rate fell to 8%.
However, that statistic doesn't necessarily mean Obama has done badly by black jobseekers. The black unemployment rate is always higher than the white unemployment rate since 1980, as the graph above shows. During recessions, the gap widens – as it did under Reagan, and again under Obama since 2009. However, the graph doesn't show 2012, when an even wider gulf opened up."
Via the Washington Times.
Someone needs to remind Jealous that blacks were doing MUCH better under Bush than Obama. Instead he uses the usual NAACP trump card, RACISM "The country's back to pretty much where it was when this president started"
Black unemployment was lower under Bush and blacks were buying homes during his 8 years in office, exactly what the 'social engineers' wanted through easy home loans for low income earners (HOUSING BUBBLE).
Today there are millions of jobs lost that are NOT coming back resulting in higher unemployment for blacks. No jobs, no home ownership. Now under Obama instead of jobs more food stamps are given out. That's what the Obama recovery looks like.
How is your Mitt ..I mean your Mom?
i got $1.65
THE OBAMA RECOVERY

Dover, OH

#10493 Jan 30, 2013
WASHINGTON—U.S. economic momentum screeched to a halt in the final months of 2012, as businesses pared back inventories and government spending fell sharply, while lawmakers struggled to reach a deal on tax increases and budget cuts.

The nation's gross domestic product shrank for the first time in three and a half years during the fourth quarter, declining at an annual rate of 0.1% between October and December, the Commerce Department said Wednesday.

Markets Pulse

Get real-time analysis of the GDP and payrolls numbers at Markets Pulse. Click here for the stream.

It's the first time the broad measure of all goods and services produced by the economy contracted since the post-financial crisis recovery began. Economists surveyed by Dow Jones Newswires had expected a 1.0% annualized growth.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

HEY WSJ, momentum screeched to a halt?
When is a 1.5 GDP for the year considered momentum? When Obama is president!

1Q - 2%
2Q - 1.3
3Q - 3.1
4Q -(0.1)

2012 - 1.57%

Do you think that the 3Q #'s were cooked for election purposes? Hmmm
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#10494 Jan 30, 2013
Simmer down there Chuckles no need to pop a blood vessel .
How is your Mom
I got $1.65
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Paterson, NJ

#10495 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
Simmer down there Chuckles no need to pop a blood vessel .
How is your Mom
I got $1.65
Is a $1.65 all you got from a night of sucking c*ck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What qualities did Huma see in Wiener ? 17 min Captain Kangaroo 3
jets talk back (Dec '07) 35 min jimi-yank 14,404
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 317,632
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr Paul Yanks 340,315
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Recall Mayor Mayer 63,985
Zoy jojorjjhomo 7 hr Bajale fatzobotra... 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 7 hr SirLiesAlot 5,246

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages