OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
swxxxt

Ellwood City, PA

#10270 Jan 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Obama is a squatter worse than Bush was!
talk about crazy

Elmwood Park, NJ

#10272 Jan 2, 2013
im so glad wrote:
im so glad obama is president because were gonna hit rock bottom and i hope those stupid blacks hurt the most which most will because there on wellfair.
The forecast: all wind, no brain and not a chance at all of intelligence.
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#10273 Jan 2, 2013
Obama can do no wrong! Too bad the Bush era tax cuts have come due. Thank a republican today for raising your taxes.
tough times ahead

New York, NY

#10274 Jan 2, 2013
GOP Congress wrote:
The gop congress gives New York the finger.
Thank Peter King for doing nothing.
Hey nitwit, Peter King berated the entire GOP,and also the Reps. of NY, and NJ for not sending those funds to both states,
see the link here...

http://peteking.house.gov/
tough times ahead

New York, NY

#10275 Jan 2, 2013
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
A second Obama inauguration! It is going to be a great year for the USA!
On election day, I hope a 30 mile wide meteor hits the earth, and destroys it, it would be a lesser pain then what Obonehead is planning for the country.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#10276 Jan 3, 2013
tough times ahead wrote:
<quoted text>
On election day, I hope a 30 mile wide meteor hits the earth, and destroys it, it would be a lesser pain then what Obonehead is planning for the country.
Your right that's why OBAMA stands for O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica. The people will regret the day they made this man President.
Jesus says

United States

#10277 Jan 3, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Your right that's why OBAMA stands for O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica. The people will regret the day they made this man President.
The people love Obama! Re election was in the bag. Prepare for a second historic inauguration and confess your sins. I will grant you forgiveness.
Thank You Obama

White Plains, NY

#10278 Jan 3, 2013
U.S. drone strike kills key Pakistan Taliban commander, deputy and 8 others: sources

Maulvi Nazir Wazir, who also went by the name Mullah Nazir, was killed on Wednesday night, according to intelligence sources and residents. The drone's missiles hit a mud house in South Waziristan, near the Afghan border

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/u-s-dro...
tough times ahead

New York, NY

#10279 Jan 3, 2013
Jesus says wrote:
<quoted text>
The people love Obama! Re election was in the bag. Prepare for a second historic inauguration and confess your sins. I will grant you forgiveness.
The people? Who are the people, just morons,and welfare recipients,and white sc.umbag leftwing degenerates.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#10280 Jan 3, 2013
tough times ahead wrote:
<quoted text>
The people? Who are the people, just morons,and welfare recipients,and white sc.umbag leftwing degenerates.
Your 100% right you forgot to add the "Laws don't pertain to me LIBERALS".the leaders of all the above sh=t heads.
Jesus says

White Plains, NY

#10281 Jan 3, 2013
I forgive your potty mouths. Blessed be Obama.
Quantum Leap

Elmwood Park, NJ

#10282 Jan 4, 2013
Jesus says wrote:
Amen.
Exterminator

Streamwood, IL

#10283 Jan 4, 2013
These oboma fans will realize his true agenda when the un makes decisions for this country and leads them by their neck while they follow praising him.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#10284 Jan 4, 2013
Jesus says wrote:
To all the OBAMA followers, Remember what happended in JONES TOWN.
the reason

Elmwood Park, NJ

#10285 Jan 4, 2013
The case has been made for how big a fool can a fool be.
tough times ahead

New York, NY

#10286 Jan 4, 2013
Jesus says wrote:
I don't want, nor need your "forgiveness" as it means absolutely nothing to me, nor many on this thread, but be sure to check out your paycheck, the net pay is a bit leaner isn't it? thanks to your asswipe moron of a "president" and I should forgive you as you know not what you do, but alas I do not forgive any Obonehead voters,for the ruination of this nation.
Jesus Says

White Plains, NY

#10287 Jan 5, 2013
tough times ahead wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want, nor need your "forgiveness" as it means absolutely nothing to me, nor many on this thread, but be sure to check out your paycheck, the net pay is a bit leaner isn't it? thanks to your asswipe moron of a "president" and I should forgive you as you know not what you do, but alas I do not forgive any Obonehead voters,for the ruination of this nation.
You are absolved of your sins and transgressions. Go now, and sing the praises of President Barack H. Obama.
Go Blue yourself

Yonkers, NY

#10288 Jan 5, 2013
Jesus says wrote:
<quoted text>
You Libs are all alike. Can't you decide which one of you is Jesus?

The people looooove Bozo? Tell me that AFTER they see the new and improved taxes.
Jesus says

White Plains, NY

#10290 Jan 5, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text> Here is your crooked lying homo Jew owned President ! BJ AND COCAINE ! He is the crooked person ever to be in the white house !
Is this why we elected this African Un-American freak? Is he using the office of the President to help his Communist Jew Buddies detroy our Country ?OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
AND THE JEWS BEHIND IT
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2009-2010
PRAISING HOMOSEXUAL AND LESBIAN ACTIVISTS, Obama spoke before the world’s largest gay rights political group, the Human Rights Campaign, on October 10, 2009.
Promising to “change America’s laws” and the “hearts and minds” of all Americans at the HRC’s Annual Dinner in Washington DC, Obama delivered the keynote address with a speech that drew an enthusiastic response.
The Human Rights Campaign has emerged as a powerful lobby, curried up to by Jews on Capitol Hill such as Diane Feinstein and Joseph Lieberman, funded by major corporations, and of course, given huge support by American Jewry.
In his speech, Obama gave his whole hearted support to the homosexual quest to destroy the American family, stating,“I’m here with you in your fight!” Obama said that those who disagreed with his homosexual agenda were simply wrong.“There’s still laws to change and there’s still hearts to open,” Obama told the group of deviant sex activists.
OBAMA'S BLOW JOBS and Crack :
“On November 6, 1999, I was introduced to Senator Obama by my limo driver at a bar in Chicago called the Alibris. Senator Obama and I then departed the bar in my limousine and proceeded to an unknown location where I performed fellatio on Senator Obama in the limousine during the time Senator Obama was smoking crack cocaine.
The following day, Senator Obama appeared at my hotel room where we again ingested cocaine and I again performed fellatio on Senator Obama. Significantly, both the driver’s telephone call to Senator Obama and his call to the drug dealer should appear on the driver’s and Senator Obama’s cellphone billing statements.”
View Evidence & National Press Club Testimony Here (Sinclair’s Evidence), Here (Testimony Text),
US JEWRY SUPPORTS
OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
THE SUBVERSION OF WHITE CHRISTIAN CULTURE by organized Jewry and the Jew-controlled entertainment industry, is part of a two-pronged attack on social homogeneity in American life.
You on the other hand are going to heck!
Go Blue yourself

Yonkers, NY

#10291 Jan 5, 2013
Jesus says wrote:
<quoted text>
You on the other hand are going to heck!
Oh, Lawdy, Lawdy!

Look what your pal in heaven did to Lindenhurst.

Was it something you said?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 7 min FuMan Chu Yanks 336,950
God Bless Trump 43 min anonymous 9
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 44,649
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 1 hr rainmaker2016 1,742
Topix NYC New Editor-in-Chief (May '13) 1 hr RebelAirForce004 12
Skype Names 3 hr hbcman45 49
Time to go? (Jun '15) 4 hr Confederate Soldier 13,367

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance