OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Hypocrites

Melville, NY

#10158 Dec 17, 2012
so now we have the obama sandy relief bill being just a big pile of pork,

instead of concentrating on helping those who need help, our crooked politicians see it as an opportunity to open up the taxpayer spigots.

and then of course they will look to raise taxes, under the guise of the fiscal cliff, as boehner who might as well be a democrat will act as he has no choice but to cave in, when a principled politician would draw a line in the sand and demand spending cuts to save our children's future.

frankly republicans=democrats, they are just better actors about being fiscally responsible.
The Loon He Always Right

Hicksville, NY

#10159 Dec 17, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
well, I did pray for those who were lost in that horrible shooting; but the mere presence of your President at an interfaith ceremony makes no sense. At a time when a small community is trying to mourn, heal, collect themselves and recover with prayer from all faith's, here comes Obama; a man who promotes political separation through the means of hate, shows up offering words of comfort and solitude ?? As was demonstrated in the recent storm inclusive with the events of the weekend; he's just the usual bottom-feeding political profiteer looking for any means of gain. One would think what he witnessed last night would make him a better person for it. But since his beloved media core went on to say that this was his "fourth" time attending services for these kind of events, it's apparent he took no messages back from the first three.
President Obama's speech was heart felt and sincere. Sure haven't seen any republicans expressing grief or outrage. They are probably out at the range this weekend and are too busy to show any compassion. The rest of your comments are devoid of merit.

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#10161 Dec 17, 2012
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama's speech was heart felt and sincere. Sure haven't seen any republicans expressing grief or outrage. They are probably out at the range this weekend and are too busy to show any compassion. The rest of your comments are devoid of merit.
yes, he has a "heart felt" and "sincere" way of expressing his bullsh!t. The only person he cares about is himself
Matthews tingly crotch

Yonkers, NY

#10162 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
President Obama's speech was heart felt and sincere. Sure haven't seen any republicans expressing grief or outrage.
1. You don't read minds. How do you know if it was sincere, considering that his ratings ride on such "sincerity"?

2. The butt-kissing press won't carry any statements that might reflect favorably on a Republican.

3. If one of the dead teachers turns out to be a registered Republican, Bozo will have Holder investigate them as a co-conspirator.
Thank You President Obama

White Plains, NY

#10163 Dec 17, 2012
At a vigil Sunday night for the victims of the shooting, Mr. Obama said, "I will use whatever power this office holds to engage my fellow citizens—from law enforcement to mental-health professionals to parents and educators—in an effort aimed at preventing more tragedies like this."
Matthews tingly crotch

Yonkers, NY

#10164 Dec 17, 2012
Thank You President Obama wrote:
At a vigil Sunday night for the victims of the shooting, Mr. Obama said, "I will use whatever power this office holds to engage my fellow citizens—from law enforcement to mental-health professionals to parents and educators—in an effort aimed at preventing more tragedies like this."
And he will fail at preventing anything. Plus, the slippery BS artist never promised to prevent anything.

He promised "to engage my fellow citizens". But all YOU heard was "preventing more tragedies like this". And even that was modified by "an effort aimed at", which is just Lib-speak for "good intentions", that's all.

This is pretty much what an earlier BS merchant (Clinton) used to do. It would sound like he promised something, but months later he would say, "I never said that". And he never did.
The Loon He Always Right

United States

#10165 Dec 17, 2012
Gun toting republicans are running scared I see. Packing heat makes you fell like a big brave man don't it?
Matthews tingly crotch

Yonkers, NY

#10167 Dec 17, 2012
Gun toting republicans are running scared I see. Packing heat makes you fell like a big brave man don't it?
I'm sure you would have had no problem disarming him with logical reasons why he should just stop the killings at ten peop0le, and then just go away.

Right?
lying prez

New York, NY

#10170 Dec 17, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
well, I did pray for those who were lost in that horrible shooting; but the mere presence of your President at an interfaith ceremony makes no sense. At a time when a small community is trying to mourn, heal, collect themselves and recover with prayer from all faith's, here comes Obama; a man who promotes political separation through the means of hate, shows up offering words of comfort and solitude ?? As was demonstrated in the recent storm inclusive with the events of the weekend; he's just the usual bottom-feeding political profiteer looking for any means of gain. One would think what he witnessed last night would make him a better person for it. But since his beloved media core went on to say that this was his "fourth" time attending services for these kind of events, it's apparent he took no messages back from the first three.
I was wondering why there was no Roman Catholic priest at the memorial, but there was 2 young Muslims , I would guess that most of the children were at least Christians,I guess they put the Muslims there solely for the presidents benefit, just to be "inclusive"
lying prez

New York, NY

#10171 Dec 17, 2012
Matthews tingly crotch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you would have had no problem disarming him with logical reasons why he should just stop the killings at ten peop0le, and then just go away.
Right?
Heard a quote by a guy on tv say Chris Matthews would love to have Obamas baby.lol
lying prez

New York, NY

#10172 Dec 17, 2012
Au contrair, what about all the gun toting liberals,wouldnt that make their liberal as.ses hypocritical? More people applying in this city, I bet dollars to donuts that are mostly Dems, as they outnumber the Reps by 4 to 1.

#10175 Dec 18, 2012
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contrair, what about all the gun toting liberals,wouldnt that make their liberal as.ses hypocritical? More people applying in this city, I bet dollars to donuts that are mostly Dems, as they outnumber the Reps by 4 to 1.
that's usually the case when the free check is late. They come up to you in a city street, pop a cap in the back of your head and steal your Social Security Check. On the flip side, when you have gutless Union's beating up citizens who protest against them, you better be packing a piece

#10176 Dec 18, 2012
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering why there was no Roman Catholic priest at the memorial, but there was 2 young Muslims , I would guess that most of the children were at least Christians,I guess they put the Muslims there solely for the presidents benefit, just to be "inclusive"
didn't notice that but good catch. I thought the ceremony was excellent; the Rabbi's prayer was the best. I turned it off when Obama got up because the service at that point was over
it figures

Yonkers, NY

#10177 Dec 18, 2012
We the People wrote:
We are all so glad President Obama is leading the Country.
A London economic institute has published that the US has fallen on a list of most prosperous countries. For the first time EVER it is out of the top ten.

We are now number 12 and falling fast. Others on the top 10 are experiencing a growing economy, ours alone was falling.

All thanks to Big Bozo's hatred of businesses that make profits.

#10178 Dec 18, 2012
it figures wrote:
<quoted text>
A London economic institute has published that the US has fallen on a list of most prosperous countries. For the first time EVER it is out of the top ten.
We are now number 12 and falling fast. Others on the top 10 are experiencing a growing economy, ours alone was falling.
All thanks to Big Bozo's hatred of businesses that make profits.
that comes from taxing the private sector and Unionizing labor; combine that with his new healthcare law.......and you have outsourcing
shameless-li

United States

#10179 Dec 18, 2012
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
msgr robert weiss of st rose lima rc church was there:

"There are no words," Msgr. Weiss told a TV reporter Dec. 15 in an interview for NBC's "Today" show after spending hours helping law enforcement officials inform parents that their child had died in the shooting. At least eight of the children belonged to the parish and will be buried from St. Rose.
Msgr. Weis said many of the family members thanked him for his presence. "There was a lot of hugging, a lot of crying, a lot of praying, a lot of just being silent," he said, adding that at the previous evening's vigil, community members "came together to care and to support.... People really care here and hopefully we can just keep the community together and they can console each other."

The priest, along with Lutheran, Episcopal, Jewish, Congregationalist, Methodist, Baha'i and Muslim leaders, participated in an evening interfaith service Dec. 16 at a Newtown auditorium."
lying prez

New York, NY

#10180 Dec 18, 2012
I am also wondering why our fearless leader in the WH hasn't attempted to have the marine who is imprisoned in Messyhole freed, I bet if the marine was Black, or Muslim he would have been home for the beginning of September, proving once again that Owebama doesn't like White people.
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#10181 Dec 19, 2012
On Sunday, President Obama came to Connecticut on Sunday to express his sorrow for those suffering after the fatal mass shooting of 26 people and to call for an end to such incidents -- offering “the love and hope of a nation” and saying “these tragedies must end.”

President Obama spoke at the Newtown High School after meeting privately with families of the victims and emergency personnel who responded to the deadly shootings Friday inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

“I am very mindful that words cannot match the depths of your sorrow,” Obama said.“But whatever measure of comfort we can provide, we will provide.… Newtown, you are not alone.”
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#10182 Dec 19, 2012
Time magazine has named President Obama its “Person of the Year,” for the second time in four years.

“We are in the midst of historic cultural and demographic changes, and Barack Obama is both the symbol and in some ways the architect of this new America,” the editors write.“In 2012, he found and forged a new majority, turned weakness into opportunity and sought, amid great adversity, to create a more perfect union.”

In the cover story, Michael Scherer reports that after the 2012 presidential election, Obama started working on a “40,000-foot” list of issues he’d like to tackle in his second term. Among them: climate change, early childhood education, college costs, electoral reform and prison reform.
Is it crabs

Hoboken, NJ

#10183 Dec 19, 2012
Matthews tingly crotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Right?
Is your crotch tingling from your crabs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 14 min jimi-yank 40,076
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Into The Night 60,003
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 36 min Hanakah Hal 329,634
News CNN's Reality Check Team vets Trump's claims 1 hr Cat74 11
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 15,357
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr NEMO 10,936
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr GEORGIA 14,570
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages