|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh. Precisely the same partisan bullsh!t story Factcheck.org and the Annenburg Public Policy Center debunked thusly:
"There is a nasty claim making the rounds in virulently anti-McCain circles, accusing him of responsibility for the terrible 1967 disaster aboard the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal. That claim is bunk, and we said so in our Sept. 5 Ask FactCheck item,“Did McCain crash five planes?” Now we are saying so again – even more emphatically – based on additional research."
"Among the new details: We question McCain’s widely accepted story that it was his own A-4 Skyhawk that was first hit by the errant missile that touched off the disaster. We find that the exhaustive investigation that the Navy conducted afterward concluded that it was instead the A-4 immediately to McCain’s right on the carrier deck. McCain himself was not certain which plane was hit when he testified to investigators a week after the disaster. It was 32 years later that he published a memoir stating with certainty that his plane was the one struck. This is no big deal. Either way, McCain was not in any way at fault for the fire, and he barely escaped with his life. But his memory does seem to have shifted about this often-repeated detail from his past."
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/mccain-and-t ...
Here's one of many readily available accounts of the TRUE FACTS of the 1967 USS Forrestal fire:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrest ...
Just like your little weasel butt-buddy Logic, I would challenge you yet again to man up and back up that accusation by citing anything Teddy R has posted, by topix post #, that is even remotely racist in any way, but you have already demonstrated many times you have nothing more than he does - mindless ignorant hate.
Just like your little weasel butt-buddy Logic, whatever racial and partisan political groups you identify with hang their heads in shame to be associated with you every time you post.
Just like your little weasel butt-buddy Logic, you also are a small, angry, ignorant, disgusting little troll.
Now you can run along also, little man.
(Now, don't even bother piling in with your two little bum chums, ILAL. All the above applies equally to all 3 of you Stooges, and I'm done responding to your lame little triple-troll act.)
You looked stupid after the supreme court ruled in favor of the affordable healthcare act.

You looked stupid after President Obama was re-elected.
And you are looking stupid now by supporting McCain.

How many times will you be caught looking stupid before you finally wake up?

And you knew you looked stupid after Obama was re-elected denoted by the fact you were quiet as a church mouse. It was pricless watching running around on the boards with your tail between your legs like the punk that you are.

Wake up Teddy R.The Racist.

Wake up.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt is at the Whine and Cheese Factory.
He also made a pit stop at the Kleenex factory.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
He also made a pit stop at the Kleenex factory.
He maybe at Fox questioning them on their polling policies.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy R. The Ignorant Racist,
McCain crashed 5 jets, plus he was responsible for the horrible USS Forrestal fire In 1967.
Surviving crewmen and those who investigated the Forrestal fire case reported that McCain deliberately 'wet-started' his A-4E Skyhawk to shake up the guy in the F-4 Phantom behind his A-4.
'Wet-starts', done either deliberately (the starter motor switch allowed kerosene to pool in the engine and give a wet start) or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. In McCain's case, the 'wet-start''cooked off' and launched the M34 Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that punctured the Skyhawk's fuel tank, knocked the M-65 1000 lb. bomb off it's 500 lb. rated mount, and touched off the explosions and massive fire.
The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration, along with 167 of his fellow Forrestal shipmates (including those who died later from wounds suffered).
This is true and this story has been out there for years and was brought out again during his bid for president in 2008.
This is old news unless one was in a coma or not paying attention.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
He maybe at Fox questioning them on their polling policies.
That's what he needs to do, question them about their dishonesty.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true and this story has been out there for years and was brought out again during his bid for president in 2008.
This is old news unless one was in a coma or not paying attention.
If it was Obama who caused the death of over 100 american servicemen aboard the USS Forestal, some rule would have popped up disqualfying him from running for office. There would have been outrage made so loud that mars would have heard it.

Mccain needs to sit down and shut up.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was Obama who caused the death of over 100 american servicemen aboard the USS Forestal, some rule would have popped up disqualfying him from running for office. There would have been outrage made so loud that mars would have heard it.
Mccain needs to sit down and shut up.
If that were Obama, Insanity Hannity would have done one of his nightly "exclusives" running it into the ground like he does everything else he lies about.
The outrage would have reached all the way to the Alpha Centauri star system.
ILAL luvsanallicking

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were Obama, Insanity Hannity would have done one of his nightly "exclusives" running it into the ground like he does everything else he lies about.
yawn,,,, more love tweets between ILAL and ZCS ,... the cellblock queens
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person who lost a loved one aboard the USS Forestal would have been interview expressing outrage.

Hannity would have made it his business and would have try to get some type of bill pass disqualifying Obama from running for office.

This is why Mccain need sit down and shut up.

Let's list some of the skeletons in Mccain closet.
S & L scandal
left wife after car crash
Forestal
pick palin
believe the lies on WMD's
to name a few.
He is no position to judge anyone.
he should shut up and be grateful that he is not being forced out of office for being an inept dope
ILAL luvsanallicking

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person who lost a loved one aboard the USS Forestal would have been interview expressing outrage.
Hannity would have made it his business and would have try to get some type of bill pass disqualifying Obama from running for office.
S & L scandal
Forestal
pick palin
to name a few.
he should shut up and be grateful that he is not being forced out of office for being an inept dope
Whyare you not protesting the 50% rise in Balck unemployment under Obama?
IS welfare your chosen career path
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
S & L scandal
Forestal
pick palin
to name a few.
Exactly.
ILAL

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
boo hoo hoo, my name is ILAL,,,, I am an obnoxious crybaby,,, I insult people and make obnoxious comments and then I go running to the moderator like a little crybaby to complain that people are mean to me,,, wah, wah, wah my name is ILAL
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

The same old Lunacy, obsessive fixated chimpouts in post #9996 over and over.
Does this moron ever changes his underwear?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
ILAL

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ILAL wrote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
The same old Lunacy, obsessive fixated chimpouts in post #9996 over and over.
Does this moron ever changes his underwear?
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
its not FAIR!

boo hoo hoo, my name is ILAL,,,, I am an obnoxious crybaby,,, I insult people and make obnoxious comments and then I go running to the moderator like a little crybaby to complain that people are mean to me,,, wah, wah, wah my name is ILAL

sob, sob,,, this is just like grade school, I was too stupid to pass anything so they done give me
da social promotion,, I was the only kid in 4th grade shaving but i was 17 year old
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>its not FAIR!
sob, sob,,, this is just like grade school, I was too stupid to pass anything so they done give me
da social promotion,, I was the only kid in 4th grade shaving but i was 17 year old
The above rambling demonstrates that a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

He's not even the best president the past four years.
ILAL luvs ZCs

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
The above rambling demonstrates that a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
so ILAL, what was it like to be a 17 year old in the 4th grade?
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ILAL luvs ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>so ILAL, what was it like to be a 17 year old in the 4th grade?
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
yowza massa Soros

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Not when it's yours or ZCs'.

As long as they keep "door stop" on the federal job list, you'll be employed.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

yowza massa Soros wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when it's yours or ZCs'.
As long as they keep "door stop" on the federal job list, you'll be employed.
Like I previously stated, A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 16 min Cheap WASP 5,334
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 27 min finsruleheatrule 41
if white would you rather be black or marry a b... 34 min the real deal 5
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 34 min jimi-yank 305,701
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 39 min the real deal 10,207
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min SpaceBlues 45,767
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr plusloving 25,344
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search