OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Obama

Raleigh, NC

#9948 Nov 29, 2012
I beez keepin dem food stamps and watermelons cumin. I gots pubic hair on me head.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9949 Nov 29, 2012
The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Know who gained the most from affirmative action?
White men and women who find comfort in believing they weren't less qualified than the black male / female who got the job based on qualifications.
That has got to really good shit you're smoking up there in the Bronx.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9950 Nov 29, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Babe Ruth, the first case of white entitlement in this country
More BS, without Babe Ruth there would have never been any blacks in Baseball, so go read up some BB history. Besides this country was founded and built and got the repect of other nations by White people, not by any people of "color." Kenya dig it
Mohab

Candler, NC

#9951 Nov 29, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
The only choice

Bronx, NY

#9952 Nov 29, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
You can make the case, Ruth played in a segregated sport against inferior competition in baseball.
They were afraid to have him and the rest of baseball play against better competition.
That's how his numbers got padded.
The only choice

Bronx, NY

#9953 Nov 29, 2012
notagain wrote:
<quoted text>
That has got to really good shit you're smoking up there in the Bronx.
Internet 101: An IP is not a residence, only the server.

You must be smoking, snorting or shooting something in your veins down there.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9954 Nov 29, 2012
The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
You can make the case, Ruth played in a segregated sport against inferior competition in baseball.
They were afraid to have him and the rest of baseball play against better competition.
That's how his numbers got padded.
More BS, The so called negro leagues only produced a limited number of players who were adequate enough to play major league baseball, this fallacy that they were so much better was BS, and if the white leagues played the negro leagues they would have called the mercy rule, stopping the games. You think Aaron was a better HR hitter? BS, he had almost 4 thousand more at bats then Ruth, who incidently was a pitcher for several years, and Aaron played in a bandbox, a small ballpark.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9955 Nov 29, 2012
The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet 101: An IP is not a residence, only the server.
You must be smoking, snorting or shooting something in your veins down there.
Really? Then you must be the Lindy loon.Ha Ha
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9956 Nov 29, 2012
Susan Rice is either transgendered, or had a sexchange operation, she looks like a man, walks like a man, talks like a man she is possibly one of the presidents gay lovers from one of the Chicago bathhouses.
The only choice

Bronx, NY

#9957 Nov 29, 2012
notagain wrote:
<quoted text>
More BS, The so called negro leagues only produced a limited number of players who were adequate enough to play major league baseball, this fallacy that they were so much better was BS, and if the white leagues played the negro leagues they would have called the mercy rule, stopping the games. You think Aaron was a better HR hitter? BS, he had almost 4 thousand more at bats then Ruth, who incidently was a pitcher for several years, and Aaron played in a bandbox, a small ballpark.
MLB was a racist institution until 1947 and that's a fact.
You can spin it all you want.
The only choice

Bronx, NY

#9958 Nov 29, 2012
notagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then you must be the Lindy loon.Ha Ha
Maybe you should spend less time on stupid causes.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#9959 Nov 29, 2012
Obama wrote:
I beez keepin dem food stamps and watermelons cumin. I gots pubic hair on me head.
I think some of that pubic hair is seeping into your brain,but than again what brain.
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#9960 Nov 30, 2012
notagain wrote:
Susan Rice is either transgendered, or had a sexchange operation, she looks like a man, walks like a man, talks like a man she is possibly one of the presidents gay lovers from one of the Chicago bathhouses.
She is just right for you and your basement apartment in your mom's house!

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#9961 Nov 30, 2012
notagain wrote:
I don't care how she looks; to me, she's a functioning moron. She went all over cable news flapping her gums after the Libya attacks without knowing all the facts. Now she boxed herself in a corner and can't get out of it. Obama should dump her and replace her with someone like Diane Feinstein. She's a very smart lady. Also, it's time to replace that fat, greasy mess Hillary Clinton at the State Department. That should go to John Kerry. I don't like Kerry but he's brings a little more dignity and class that you expect for someone in that position.

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9962 Nov 30, 2012
All I know that Obama is directly responsible for my health insurance premiums,deductibles going up this next year. Thank you Mr. President.

Less money out of my pocket. You're the best president by far, indeed.

Ah...Ah.....Ah... Bullchit! Sorry, had to sneeze.

Daytona Beach

#9963 Nov 30, 2012
Will Munny wrote:
All I know that Obama is directly responsible for my health insurance premiums,deductibles going up this next year. Thank you Mr. President.
Less money out of my pocket. You're the best president by far, indeed.
Ah...Ah.....Ah... Bullchit! Sorry, had to sneeze.
and a tax bill to boot. Forget the Middle East; the next terrorist attack is coming from the IRS

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9964 Nov 30, 2012
black n white black n white black n white
Logic

United States

#9965 Nov 30, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how she looks; to me, she's a functioning moron. She went all over cable news flapping her gums after the Libya attacks without knowing all the facts. Now she boxed herself in a corner and can't get out of it. Obama should dump her and replace her with someone like Diane Feinstein. She's a very smart lady. Also, it's time to replace that fat, greasy mess Hillary Clinton at the State Department. That should go to John Kerry. I don't like Kerry but he's brings a little more dignity and class that you expect for someone in that position.
The only who is a function moron is Mccain.
He picked Palin as his running mate. He left his wife when she became disfigured from a car crash. And he killed over 100 american servicemen on the USS Forestal with bombs.
He needs to sit down , shut up and be grateful that is still allowed in politics.

Daytona Beach

#9966 Nov 30, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
The only who is a function moron is Mccain.
He picked Palin as his running mate. He left his wife when she became disfigured from a car crash. And he killed over 100 american servicemen on the USS Forestal with bombs.
He needs to sit down , shut up and be grateful that is still allowed in politics.
McCain is an elected official who was voted by his by peers (yes, Democrats and Republicans) to serve on a several committees that investigates this type of activity. He has every right to question everything she does. Susan Rice's position is a Presidential Appointment, which as you know (I think), must be approved by Senate confirmation. That means if Ms Rice hopes to have a future working for The Obama, she better bend over and kiss McCain on the a$$

why i'm explaining this to you, I have no idea. I was hoping you'd be spending more time over on the Whine and Cheese forum working on your typos.
Logic

United States

#9967 Nov 30, 2012
Mccain should have never been allowed in politics after killing over 100 american servicemen or leading an invesdtigation. He is an inept sore loser dope.

I see you still have whine and cheese on the brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 7 min the don 319,156
Time to go? 11 min barefoot2626 2,292
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min DAVID27 310,320
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 21 min Just Roxie 12,147
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 24 min Bruser 8,001
News Jews for Jesus Hit Town and Find a Tough Crowd (Jul '06) 25 min messianic114 1,373
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 28 min Blackgangsta 5,640
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages