Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9927 Nov 28, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
with 93% of them voting for Obama, I've been asking myself that since Election Day. I thought they were looking for good paying jobs ? I guess I was wrong; they voted for their favorite color
i guess you could say a that and add there free obama phone and car and wellfair and free meals

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#9928 Nov 28, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is simpleminded. Racism is American as apple pie.
How can you forget Jack Johnson
How can you forget Jackie Robinson
How can you forget President Obama.
They all were met with racism while trying do their jobs
You really should change your name to pretzel logic. So, because there is racism in America, that means everyone that didn't vote for Obama is a racist? Are you saying that only democrats can vote for an ideology but republicans can't?
I'm sure lots of African-Americans didn't vote for Bush, are they racists too? What about the ones that didn't vote for Romney, are they racists? Sure, in both cases some of them probably are but I find it fucking hilarious how you accuse anyone and everyone of racism who didn't vote for Obama.

Lefty tolerance: exists until you disagree with them, then you're a racist and/or a fascist.
The only choice

Bronx, NY

#9929 Nov 28, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, those who say it doesn't exist is in denial.
Some of the racist comments on Topix indicate racism exists.
ihategaysfeminis t

Graysville, AL

#9930 Nov 28, 2012
didnt those teachers that indoctrined you teach
you little retards 1+1=2 In 2007 the Nat. debt was 162 Billion ,Bush took it to 5 trillion and your Pharoh has it a 17 trillion. Those numbers are Unastainable. dont you understand ,that the people upstairs way of life is over ,and the electricity will be cut of in the basement when your playing your Wii.....
ihategaysfeminis t

Graysville, AL

#9931 Nov 28, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
your nothing but a big o pile of dog crap !!!
can you forget 17 trillion in debt
can you forget o-but-hole taking away your Liberties
can you forget obama is one of the biggest racist ,there is !!
youll believe anything

Riverhead, NY

#9932 Nov 28, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is American as apple pie.

Didn't Jackie Robinson die wealthy and loved after a successful career in baseball?

Location hidden

#9933 Nov 28, 2012
racism will never go away because you people cant live from day to day with out crying that whitie owes u we dont owe you nothing and never have so get over it and go back to kenya
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#9934 Nov 28, 2012
Obama, emboldened by his election victory, proposed a bill to stop 98% of taxpayers facing automatic rises in January but imposing increases on the remaining 2% of the highest earners. Deep cuts in spending would be left until next year. "My hope is to get this done before Christmas," he said.

Republican congressman Tom Cole, a former chairman of the national Republican congressional committee, broke ranks to say the party should accept Obama's tax proposal. He went further even than three of his Republican colleagues who have said over the last week they might consider accepting rises.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9935 Nov 28, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackie Robinson, the first case of affirmative action in this country.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9936 Nov 28, 2012
The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, those who say it doesn't exist is in denial.
Some of the racist comments on Topix indicate racism exists.
Blacks are twice as racist as Whites, and when you live long enough you will see that also, I see it every day here in NYC, however because of how sissified many Whites are today, the Blacks know it and can get away with their racism.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9938 Nov 28, 2012
Not only should DC be ignored, but Hollyweird should be also,the garbage movies being made in that shithole, by a bunch of leftist scumbags who would ph.uck their mothers, and daughters for a nickel, movies like that new one,the killing of Bin Laden you know Obamas buddy, the "president" who had to be pulled kicking, and screaming to the table to give the go ahead order, and a couple more like "Flight", hundreds of thousands of White pilots, but only he, a Black pilot could fly that plane, total BS, and Training Day another Denzel Washington farce, incidentially done by the same liberal asshole, a Black rogue detective, who his own homie hood rats abandon, to help the White cop, more Liberal Hollyweird BS etc. etc.
Then they wonder why one of the resons noone wants to go to the movies any more, who wants to watch pukie shows like that, nothing but unadulterated fantasy.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#9939 Nov 29, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
good grief; this is what happens when you watch too much cable news. If it matters, two out three are very good at what they did.

Location hidden

#9940 Nov 29, 2012
the truth hurts dont it.
The Loon He Always Right

Newburgh, NY

#9941 Nov 29, 2012
As the republicans cave in to the will of Obama I cannot help but say I told you so. The GOP lack of vision and understanding has relegated them to the sidelines of American politics.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#9942 Nov 29, 2012

Now dont get carried away,,Obama terrible
COLA 2012 At Election Time and Tax increase after Election 2013,,,surely not our man?

Location hidden

#9943 Nov 29, 2012
the republicans dont want any thing to do with obama or the next four years . all ur man wants is goverment to grow and that it . i guess we will see it all when we go over the clift good luck
The only choice

Bronx, NY

#9944 Nov 29, 2012
notagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Know who gained the most from affirmative action?

White men and women who find comfort in believing they weren't less qualified than the black male / female who got the job based on qualifications.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#9945 Nov 29, 2012
ihategaysfeminist wrote:
didnt those teachers that indoctrined you teach
you little retards 1+1=2 In 2007 the Nat. debt was 162 Billion ,Bush took it to 5 trillion and your Pharoh has it a 17 trillion. Those numbers are Unastainable. dont you understand ,that the people upstairs way of life is over ,and the electricity will be cut of in the basement when your playing your Wii.....
Your reply is so true.

Location hidden

#9946 Nov 29, 2012
you obama fans can jump off the clift and croke and u can blame ur self for all the crap going on and four years from now all fingers point at u enjoy
Logic

United States

#9947 Nov 29, 2012
notagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Babe Ruth, the first case of white entitlement in this country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 min NYStateOfMind 315,142
News Teen who accused NYC cop of rape lied about age... 12 min cops are liars an... 1
News Hidden cameras show airport workers stealing 18 min Logical Compassion 62
NYPD sergeant in commits suicide at home 22 min cops are psychopaths 5
Poll Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Apr 11 2brokeworthless 65
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Oct '14 savyseller8 1
Constant parades on 37th Ave. ae a constant pai... (Oct '14) Oct '14 truthteller 1
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]