OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#9903 Nov 27, 2012
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your bus is another 6 seats light representing 6 house of representative seats republicans lost. Republicans also lost 2 in the Senate.
a whopping six seats......yes, you really scared them with that one.

#9904 Nov 27, 2012
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Try printing the gop platform in spanish and advertising on Univision. LOL! Kenya Dig It?!
you can't because there's no translation for words like "Employment". I do notice when phrases like "Social Services" comes into the mix, they understand English quite well

#9905 Nov 27, 2012
notagain wrote:
Statistics prove that if Obama allows the Bush tax cuts to expire, that amount will only support the USA for..........
8 1/2 days, well I wonder where those Dems think they are going to get the revenue to run this country for the other 356 1/2 days , hopefully from all the dumbasses who voted for Owebama, you want him you got him, but he should keep his phucking hands off our, "stuff."
they still think Obama can fix the mess but when it comes to smarts, he's just a step above Bush. The last President we had with a brain was Clinton. Yes, Clinton raised some taxes, but he was smart enough to know fixing healthcare inclusive with that would kill us all. Obama is doing both and doesn't care. I wasn't a big fan of Bubba, but he could do the job. Bush was a dope, period; Obama couldn't run a Lemonade stand if he tried
youll believe anything

Yonkers, NY

#9906 Nov 27, 2012
The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
And the stench is getting worse.
Black unemployment is 16%, double the national average and getting worse.

Why does Big Bozo keep it below 8% for everyone else?
The only choice

Bronx, NY

#9907 Nov 27, 2012
youll believe anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Black unemployment is 16%, double the national average and getting worse.
Why does Big Bozo keep it below 8% for everyone else?
You can answer that since you know how government actually works.
You tell me.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#9909 Nov 27, 2012
John Tibbs wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you insist on labelling all those who dislike President Obama as racist? Do you honestly beleive the president is capable of no wrong? Are you really that simpleminded?
Your racism has you blinded from reality.

ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#9910 Nov 27, 2012
Best story of the Day!!

CANTON, OH—According to eyewitnesses at the scene, an unkempt and thoroughly disheveled Mitt Romney gave an impassioned campaign speech Monday to a group of bewildered shoppers inside a local Safeway.

Sources confirmed the filth-covered former presidential candidate walked into the store unannounced early yesterday evening, went to the store’s cereal aisle, and started to play Kid Rock’s “Born Free” on a portable boom box, enthusiastically waving and pointing to no one in particular.

As customers began to recognize the 2012 GOP nominee through his scraggly beard and uncombed hair, Romney reportedly picked up a can of Pringles from a nearby shelf, held it near his mouth, and began loudly addressing the growing crowd of confused onlookers.

“How are we feeling out there, friends?” said Romney, who paused briefly as though waiting for applause from the baffled and completely silent supermarket shoppers.“First and foremost, thank you so much for coming out here today and for your continued support throughout the campaign. We’re making our voices heard across the country—that’s for sure!”

“Together, we’re going to bring some real change to Washington!” added Romney, who staggered slightly as he spoke but maintained his balance.

Witnesses told reporters that Romney walked around the store barefoot as he gave his speech, wearing only a pair of dirt-caked jeans and a wrinkled dress shirt covered in food stains.

Safeway patrons also said the former Massachusetts governor gave off an incredibly strong odor and appeared to have gone “days, possibly weeks” without bathing.

“President Obama is trying to distract everyone from his record, because he knows his policies have done nothing to rebuild our economy,” said Romney, eating from a large box of croutons he had taken from the salad dressing aisle.“My five-point plan will scale back the job-killing policies of the current administration, promote small business, cut tax burdens, and put Americans back to work again.”

Sources said a weeping Ann Romney at one point attempted to pull her husband out of the store by his arm but was angrily rebuffed, with the 65-year-old retired businessman yelling that he was “trying to do [his] job here.”

Romney then reportedly climbed atop a checkout counter, rolled up the torn sleeves of his shirt, and started calling on different customers for questions about his tax policy.

“And now, I’d like to welcome on stage the best decision I ever made aside from marrying Ann—the next vice president of the United States, Paul Ryan!” Romney exclaimed as he grabbed the hand of a nearby cashier and attempted to pull her onto the counter to stand alongside him.“From the moment we take office, Paul and I are going to fight for each and every one of you and restore the promise of this great nation.”

According to reports, Safeway employees finally called local authorities when Romney attempted to grab an infant from the arms of her mother “for a quick photo op.”

After three police officers managed, with some effort, to subdue Romney in the produce section, he could be heard shrieking incoherently at the top of his lungs for several moments before he finally trailed off, muttering about a plan to “create 12 million jobs by the end of [his] first term.”

“We’re going all the way to the White House!” Romney loudly proclaimed in the parking lot as he was gently guided into the back of a police car.“Thank you, God bless you, and God bless the United States of America!”
youll believe anything

Yonkers, NY

#9911 Nov 27, 2012
The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
You can answer that since you know how government actually works.
You tell me.
If you're from the Bronx you already know the answer.

Government DOESN'T work, or else that place wouldn't look the way it does. It was pretty nice as long as business was allowed to work.

I took a "google maps street view" tour of an area in which I used to work. FUGGEDABOUTIT!

You got a better idea?
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9913 Nov 27, 2012
ZCs wrote:
Best story of the Day!!
CANTON, OH—According to eyewitnesses at the scene, an unkempt and thoroughly disheveled Mitt Romney gave an impassioned campaign speech Monday to a group of bewildered shoppers inside a local Safeway.
Sources confirmed the filth-covered former presidential candidate walked into the store unannounced early yesterday evening, went to the store’s cereal aisle, and started to play Kid Rock’s “Born Free” on a portable boom box, enthusiastically waving and pointing to no one in particular.
As customers began to recognize the 2012 GOP nominee through his scraggly beard and uncombed hair, Romney reportedly picked up a can of Pringles from a nearby shelf, held it near his mouth, and began loudly addressing the growing crowd of confused onlookers.
“How are we feeling out there, friends?” said Romney, who paused briefly as though waiting for applause from the baffled and completely silent supermarket shoppers.“First and foremost, thank you so much for coming out here today and for your continued support throughout the campaign. We’re making our voices heard across the country—that’s for sure!”
“Together, we’re going to bring some real change to Washington!” added Romney, who staggered slightly as he spoke but maintained his balance.
Witnesses told reporters that Romney walked around the store barefoot as he gave his speech, wearing only a pair of dirt-caked jeans and a wrinkled dress shirt covered in food stains.
Safeway patrons also said the former Massachusetts governor gave off an incredibly strong odor and appeared to have gone “days, possibly weeks” without bathing.
“President Obama is trying to distract everyone from his record, because he knows his policies have done nothing to rebuild our economy,” said Romney, eating from a large box of croutons he had taken from the salad dressing aisle.“My five-point plan will scale back the job-killing policies of the current administration, promote small business, cut tax burdens, and put Americans back to work again.”
Sources said a weeping Ann Romney at one point attempted to pull her husband out of the store by his arm but was angrily rebuffed, with the 65-year-old retired businessman yelling that he was “trying to do [his] job here.”
Romney then reportedly climbed atop a checkout counter, rolled up the torn sleeves of his shirt, and started calling on different customers for questions about his tax policy.
“And now, I’d like to welcome on stage the best decision I ever made aside from marrying Ann—the next vice president of the United States, Paul Ryan!” Romney exclaimed as he grabbed the hand of a nearby cashier and attempted to pull her onto the counter to stand alongside him.“From the moment we take office, Paul and I are going to fight for each and every one of you and restore the promise of this great nation.”
According to reports, Safeway employees finally called local authorities when Romney attempted to grab an infant from the arms of her mother “for a quick photo op.”
After three police officers managed, with some effort, to subdue Romney in the produce section, he could be heard shrieking incoherently at the top of his lungs for several moments before he finally trailed off, muttering about a plan to “create 12 million jobs by the end of [his] first term.”
“We’re going all the way to the White House!” Romney loudly proclaimed in the parking lot as he was gently guided into the back of a police car.“Thank you, God bless you, and God bless the United States of America!”
I do not believe this happened.
Logic

United States

#9914 Nov 27, 2012
John Tibbs wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you insist on labelling all those who dislike President Obama as racist? Do you honestly beleive the president is capable of no wrong? Are you really that simpleminded?
You are the one who is simpleminded. Racism is American as apple pie.

How can you forget Jack Johnson

How can you forget Jackie Robinson

How can you forget President Obama.

They all were met with racism while trying do their jobs

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9915 Nov 27, 2012
ZCs wrote:
Best story of the Day!!
so we the people that dont care for ur obams are racist mm wow well you man has made the rasit card come back up and his disrespect to all america and not looking at the usa flag and sluiteing it mm ya so i guse ujustlove haveing ur leader disrespecting ur country and more or less giveing us in america the middle finger .
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9916 Nov 27, 2012
Time magazine is considering making Sandra Fluke person of the year thus putting her on their cover, now let me tell you something, if I was waiting for a traffic light to turn Green, and I saw Sandra Fluke, or Lena Dunham crossing in front of me, my foot would put the pedal to the metal so fast, I would mow either of these 2 tw.ats down and go home and sleep like a baby. Fluke wants us to pay for her birth conntrol, which is about $10 a month, but she can afford a $40 thousand dollar a year tuition at college, i've a better idea, if she gets pregnant, I would stick a white hot fireplace poker up her hole, and prevent any more pregnancies, or perhaps Owebama could pay for it out of his pocket.
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9917 Nov 27, 2012
Did every one see the republicans caving in? It's like a train wreck in slow motion.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9918 Nov 27, 2012
I'd like to put all Obama supporters in 1 city and drop a couple of these on them...

&NR =1&feature=endscreen
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#9919 Nov 27, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
they still think Obama can fix the mess but when it comes to smarts, he's just a step above Bush. The last President we had with a brain was Clinton. Yes, Clinton raised some taxes, but he was smart enough to know fixing healthcare inclusive with that would kill us all. Obama is doing both and doesn't care. I wasn't a big fan of Bubba, but he could do the job. Bush was a dope, period; Obama couldn't run a Lemonade stand if he tried
You had to admit inside Clintons brain were little pu==ys running every which way he just could'nt get the job dune.But yes he was smart.
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9922 Nov 28, 2012
Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) rented out a movie theater Thursday night to show lawmakers the hit movie “Lincoln.”

Republicans hard at work.

Location hidden

#9923 Nov 28, 2012
u democraps make me puke
youll believe anything

Yonkers, NY

#9924 Nov 28, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>

How can you forget Jack Johnson
How can you forget Jackie Robinson
How can you forget President Obama.
They all were met with racism while trying do their jobs
Bozo has NEVER met racism.

He has been confronted with his own incompetence.

You can identify with that, right ZCs?

Location hidden

#9925 Nov 28, 2012
well i hope he obama is ready for all the racisum he has started i bet he obama tells his family that all america owes him something too just like the rest of his kind .

#9926 Nov 28, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> What's wrong with racism, Obama is the one that has brought back to 60 on race & guess what dickhead, It's here to stay and that's a good thing. Get use to it.
with 93% of them voting for Obama, I've been asking myself that since Election Day. I thought they were looking for good paying jobs ? I guess I was wrong; they voted for their favorite color

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 16 min NYStateOfMind 40,220
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 36 min Bruser 8,295
To Have Standards You Have to Have Verification 41 min Culture Auditor 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 43 min jimi-yank 329,729
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Nonlib 10,973
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr goofy hat friend 2,438
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr goofy hat friend 2,224
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages