paula dean is great and will get a new t.v. show

Created by bigtool on Jun 21, 2013

27 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
she said ni---r 25 years ago.com e on you don't think bobby flay might have said that word growing in new York city when the bro's ruled--please
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2013
that weeding she talked about sounded nice.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 21, 2013
bigtool wrote:
that weeding she talked about sounded nice.
How does it feel to troll & know that nobody is paying attention to you?
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#4 Jun 22, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to troll & know that nobody is paying attention to you?
great you responsed jerk.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 22, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>great you responsed jerk.
I "repsonsed"? Really?

Thank you for proving your ignorance.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
I "repsonsed"? Really?
Thank you for proving your ignorance.
look the word up,it means a person of low self esteem with a 2 inch dick who has mommy issues and is considered a jerk by all who know him.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#7 Jun 23, 2013
Paula's the best !!
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Paula's the best !!
right on butter,fried and the n word.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 23, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>look the word up,it means a person of low self esteem with a 2 inch dick who has mommy issues and is considered a jerk by all who know him.
More proof of your childish ignorance. Keep 'em coming, imbecile. I love being proven right.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#10 Jun 24, 2013
paula dean has gone to bed with black guys that should help her.she loves putting butter on their dicks before she blows them.she is not a racist.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 Jun 24, 2013
bigtool wrote:
paula dean has gone to bed with black guys that should help her.she loves putting butter on their dicks before she blows them.she is not a racist.
Does your Mom know you're on the computer?
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#12 Jun 24, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your Mom know you're on the computer?
wow you are really into putting people down.try this eat 2 sticks of pure butter and keep saying paula,paula you will feel better and so will your mommy.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 24, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>wow you are really into putting people down.try this eat 2 sticks of pure butter and keep saying paula,paula you will feel better and so will your mommy.
Don't you have some homework to do?
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#14 Jun 25, 2013
school is out and maybe you should out yourself--you will feel better.remember every thing incerts better with butter the only thing your boy has to worry about is salted or unsalted butter.paula likes salted.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15 Jun 25, 2013
bigtool wrote:
school is out and maybe you should out yourself--you will feel better.remember every thing incerts better with butter the only thing your boy has to worry about is salted or unsalted butter.paula likes salted.
Which one do you like?
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#16 Jun 26, 2013
paula's great grand dad owned 37 slaves,good for him,treated them good fed them once a day and didn't charge them.after the civil war when he lost them he took his own life because he couldn't find anybody to cook,clean and screw for slave wages.get it slave wages.in today's world we get a Mexican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 3 min El Nemo the Brill... 2,852
News Hidden cameras show airport workers stealing 5 min Logical Compassion 59
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 31 min jimi-yank 35,483
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 34 min Diehard Yankee fan 315,115
Poll Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Apr 11 2brokeworthless 65
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Oct '14 savyseller8 1
Constant parades on 37th Ave. ae a constant pai... (Oct '14) Oct '14 truthteller 1

Fire Warning for Queens County was issued at April 18 at 11:50AM EDT

More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]