Senator Feinstein on CBS Face the Nation

Senator Feinstein on CBS Face the Nation

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

“2 Timothy 4:7”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 27, 2013
It has been a long time since I have heard a Constitutionally-elected alleged public servant utter so many lies in such a short space of time.

All one needs to do is get a hold of the ACTUAL US Department of Justice Reports and compare them to what she is saying. At the below web site, a hot link to Senator Feinstein's web site is included so that you can compare the lies she has uttered on her web site, and on CBS's (CBS Scares) Face the Nation with what the Department of Justice found through its research. To view and even DOWNLOAD FREE the actual reports in their original size and color go to

http://assaultweaponsbanof2013.blogspot.com

Don't be swayed by people who are some of the world's most gifted and straight-faced pathological liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 13 min 2 Dogs 2,063
News Swastikas, hate message at Beastie Boy's park s... 24 min Old NaziFucker 26
im victim to phoneSex Assault 24 min Amber 36
Electors need to stop the lunatic Trump 42 min releaseyourtaxes 1
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 59 min Jennifer 461
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Clint Eastwood 119
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 2 hr Immigrant-Zilla 2,147

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages