Nassau/Suffolk High School Football
the real deal

Sag Harbor, NY

#11044 Aug 18, 2014
Lawrence politics wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist? Haha good one, football is football. Sean is not going to prosper at Qb. He is a great athlete but they are handicapping him at the Qb position. Have you seen him play last year? He doesnt have explosiveness with the ball . He has a solid pair of hands but there's no way he can play Qb. Like I said, if im a coach playing against Lawrence ill load the box and play man and force sean to throw. Jordan cant do it all he needs help with an air attack. im sure they have other Qb prospects that can throw the ball efficiently, speaking of which, what happened to the jv Qb from last year that got hurt? I hope he didnt quit football. He can be the help jordan needs.
racist. white people can play.
SKYWALKER

Tel Aviv, Israel

#11045 Aug 19, 2014
"Lawrence politics"
Racist? Haha good one, football is football. Sean is not going to prosper at Qb. He is a great athlete but they are handicapping him at the Qb position. Have you seen him play last year? He doesnt have explosiveness with the ball . He has a solid pair of hands but there's no way he can play Qb. Like I said, if im a coach playing against Lawrence ill load the box and play man and force sean to throw. Jordan cant do it all he needs help with an air attack. im sure they have other Qb prospects that can throw the ball efficiently, speaking of which, what happened to the jv Qb from last year that got hurt? I hope he didnt quit football. He can be the help jordan needs

Lawrence has some really good lineman and that should be all they need this year to run the table. I dont see anyone stopping them but maybe Hewlett - if G-d helps .
suffIII

Sayville, NY

#11046 Aug 19, 2014
Hey Tyson and Bronto. Raise the flag high Bellport is back in a weak class II. Maybe you all those Bellport chest pumpers can get excited if they happen to win A playoff game. Been a long time since they were in a county championship game...............
Pat -Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#11047 Aug 19, 2014
Seems like a school district in FL is taking the right step in trying to stop the use of P.E.D.'s at the HS level. Miami-Dade County School Board voted to allow students to be randomly tested for DRUGS starting this year.

Seven people where arrested last week for running a clinic in Coral Gables that pushed P.E.D.'s.
the real deal

Sag Harbor, NY

#11048 Aug 19, 2014
Pat -Med 88 wrote:
Seems like a school district in FL is taking the right step in trying to stop the use of P.E.D.'s at the HS level. Miami-Dade County School Board voted to allow students to be randomly tested for DRUGS starting this year.
Seven people where arrested last week for running a clinic in Coral Gables that pushed P.E.D.'s.
were they black--or are they in ferguson Missouri doing good things---like looting.its their right.
LIfan

West Babylon, NY

#11049 Aug 19, 2014
Pat -Med 88 wrote:
would cost a fortune and doesnt indicate hgh...parents job not the school imo.
Hedley Lamar

Brooklyn, NY

#11050 Aug 20, 2014
Haley vs United States :

Haley - 7 United States - 0

You see, it CAN be done !!!
Lawrence politics

Elmont, NY

#11051 Aug 20, 2014
SKYWALKER wrote:
"Lawrence politics"
Racist? Haha good one, football is football. Sean is not going to prosper at Qb. He is a great athlete but they are handicapping him at the Qb position. Have you seen him play last year? He doesnt have explosiveness with the ball . He has a solid pair of hands but there's no way he can play Qb. Like I said, if im a coach playing against Lawrence ill load the box and play man and force sean to throw. Jordan cant do it all he needs help with an air attack. im sure they have other Qb prospects that can throw the ball efficiently, speaking of which, what happened to the jv Qb from last year that got hurt? I hope he didnt quit football. He can be the help jordan needs
Lawrence has some really good lineman and that should be all they need this year to run the table. I dont see anyone stopping them but maybe Hewlett - if G-d helps .
Load the box and play man and thats the end of the tornado offense.
Fb fan

East Rockaway, NY

#11052 Aug 20, 2014
An Old Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep giving the ball to Fredericks and there won't be any problem at qb.
The Moran kid is good not a great passer.. There def more of a one dimensional team is called Jordan Fredrick's and every body in Nassau whish they had him without him law is a very average football .. After this year law football will take a nose dive they will struggle to have a team in five years sad but the place is a total mess
We Know Who You Are

Far Rockaway, NY

#11053 Aug 20, 2014
I use to enjoy coming here to talk about football. Now it's seems like its just one PERSON coming on here, signing in under different names and just talking a bunch of crap!!! That same person goes from town to town acting friendly, trying to find out info about teams and their players personal life. Then he comes on here and try to disrespect the players and coaches. Give it up already. Life has so much more to offer!!!
ur lost

Cortland, NY

#11054 Aug 20, 2014
Lawrence politics wrote:
<quoted text>
Load the box and play man and thats the end of the tornado offense.
4recievers leave u with 7 for the box.have a nice day if u think any team in conf3 will stop fredericka plus . r u related to the jv qb from last year who got hurt?load the box and play man and thats the end of the tornado off. is just stupidity. i guarantee you will be at every game watching them put up 40 EVERY game
Driver7789

Sayville, NY

#11055 Aug 20, 2014
ur lost wrote:
<quoted text> 4recievers leave u with 7 for the box.have a nice day if u think any team in conf3 will stop fredericka plus . r u related to the jv qb from last year who got hurt?load the box and play man and thats the end of the tornado off. is just stupidity. i guarantee you will be at every game watching them put up 40 EVERY game
Until they play Sayville!
Fb fan

East Rockaway, NY

#11056 Aug 21, 2014
ur lost wrote:
<quoted text> 4recievers leave u with 7 for the box.have a nice day if u think any team in conf3 will stop fredericka plus . r u related to the jv qb from last year who got hurt?load the box and play man and thats the end of the tornado off. is just stupidity. i guarantee you will be at every game watching them put up 40 EVERY game
Mayb 40 a game as long as Fredrick's stays healthy there very good without him average at best.. Lawrence politics not sure what you mean .. I guess you think serette better than Moran not sure how that's politics it's your opinion don't think the coaches are trying to lose.. If I were a betting man your going to see Jordan at qb a lot if the struggle ..They should enjoy this senior calls because there will never be anther one like it.. Buccaneers about to fold not a lot of kids anymore district changing fast
Pat -Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#11057 Aug 22, 2014
I must say when the Jets came running out onto the Hofstra Field, the field sure did look good. Money talks so no Lacrosse lines really vissible.
patchogue on the water

Medford, NY

#11058 Aug 23, 2014
Pat -Med 88 wrote:
I must say when the Jets came running out onto the Hofstra Field, the field sure did look good. Money talks so no Lacrosse lines really vissible.
Hey 88. How does pat med look this year . I have been reading and hearing good things wanted your opinion
LIfan

West Babylon, NY

#11061 Aug 24, 2014
so will a NYS championship game between the CHSFL and Monsignor Martin league (Buffalo) entice even more athletes to programs such as St.Anthonys??? Will it leverage LI publics into opening up the schedules??? Could be interesting over the next few years. If game gets a lot of Newsday press and is played at Yankee Stadium could become something kids really want to be a part of.
the real deal

Sag Harbor, NY

#11062 Aug 24, 2014
patchogue on the water wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey 88. How does pat med look this year . I have been reading and hearing good things wanted your opinion
how can pat-med be any good when half the school is Hispanics.
Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#11063 Aug 24, 2014
patchogue on the water wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough question to answer. Still not sure how they were ranked over Sachem North & Longwood. I guess it had to do with the number of Seniors on the team. I was impressed with the numbers on the Varsity and JV in the fifties. Lot of key players with big stats gone. I believe last year Rich Ciufo should've been the starting QB, good dual threat QB that can run and pass. Dom Cassella should have and excellent, he worked out exteremly hard this Summer. Just not sure about who the other RB will be. They did have Tyshaun Thomas, but I haven'lt heard much of him. Receiver's? James Conklin, Andrew Garcia, Matt Codispoti, or Matt Acierno? Not sure about the OL/DL or the Secondary. Watched them play some 7 v 7's this Summer. Didn't think they were as good as last year. Again 7 v 7 is a weak way to evaluate an Offense. Not a big fan of scrimmages. The first (Northport) and second (Longwood) games should indicate how the season will go. If they win BIG, they should be OK going into the SN, WF and Connetquot games.
Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#11064 Aug 24, 2014
I did have a chance to watch Bellport and they looked pretty good, from what I watched. Liked QB Nick Fountis and RB Jabari M'Bhaso, plus FB Conor Haverty they should do well is the OL an block for them. Someone did mention 2 players that are going both ways on the line, Will Priemer and James Watkins. They did have a pretty good receiver, but I forgot to write his name down, think it was Andrew Trent. Now that they are back in DII and seated #8, maybe they can make some noise. Their first game is against #2 East Islip.
patchogue on the water

Medford, NY

#11065 Aug 24, 2014
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough question to answer. Still not sure how they were ranked over Sachem North & Longwood. I guess it had to do with the number of Seniors on the team. I was impressed with the numbers on the Varsity and JV in the fifties. Lot of key players with big stats gone. I believe last year Rich Ciufo should've been the starting QB, good dual threat QB that can run and pass. Dom Cassella should have and excellent, he worked out exteremly hard this Summer. Just not sure about who the other RB will be. They did have Tyshaun Thomas, but I haven'lt heard much of him. Receiver's? James Conklin, Andrew Garcia, Matt Codispoti, or Matt Acierno? Not sure about the OL/DL or the Secondary. Watched them play some 7 v 7's this Summer. Didn't think they were as good as last year. Again 7 v 7 is a weak way to evaluate an Offense. Not a big fan of scrimmages. The first (Northport) and second (Longwood) games should indicate how the season will go. If they win BIG, they should be OK going into the SN, WF and Connetquot games.
Thanks for opinion, I will be away on business for there scrimmage and first two games keep us updated on pat med.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 3 min Kato 669
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 6 min Princess Hey 11,856
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 13 min Princess Hey 10,330
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 14 min jimi-yank 318,164
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,978
Brian Williams Lied about Military Incident 2 hr Local 2
Brian Williams Is it time to Drop Anchor? 2 hr Local 5
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages