Rebel

United States

#9476 Nov 22, 2013
SKYWALKER wrote:
OK so what are the key things Lawrence has to do to beat Plainedge?
Chase their qb stop the run. Force them to throw.
bigtool

Silver Spring, MD

#9477 Nov 22, 2013
strong island wrote:
<quoted text>
When the janitors performed at halftime in 1945 at union endicott it distracted them according to the tool they need to perform at halftime Saturday at hofstra to distract plainedge a team they lost to earlier this year lol
yes that can be part of their performance,but it is vital that they do what they do--get to the refs.
suffolkIII

West Islip, NY

#9478 Nov 22, 2013
wow are you right. Just look at coaching from last year championship vs vsn.he win on talent great guy i heard

Yeah, both teams with 9 or 10 in the box and the other team continued to run the ball inside????? Vito did not take advantage of his team speed attacking the outside????? They get stopped inside the 20, 4 times 4th and less then 3 yds. Seaford goes for it 4th and 4 from their own 34 and makes it by less then an inch!!! If the players were reversed Perpall wins by at least 35.
HS Football

Elmont, NY

#9479 Nov 22, 2013
suffolkIII wrote:
wow are you right. Just look at coaching from last year championship vs vsn.he win on talent great guy i heard
Yeah, both teams with 9 or 10 in the box and the other team continued to run the ball inside????? Vito did not take advantage of his team speed attacking the outside????? They get stopped inside the 20, 4 times 4th and less then 3 yds. Seaford goes for it 4th and 4 from their own 34 and makes it by less then an inch!!! If the players were reversed Perpall wins by at least 35.
Babylon will win it anyway, your thoughts on any other games.

Sayville is a great story
suffolkIII

West Islip, NY

#9480 Nov 22, 2013
I like in Suff.
Floyd because they are Floyd. Falco can not get over the hump that is Floyd.
Riverhead returned many key player from last year's quality team.
Babylon the beast that is Babylonin Suff.
Sayville no comment we will see on the field a bunch of JV aged kids playing Varsity, VERY WELL.

In Nassau I like
Farm. They have the team to win it all, but can they beat Longo??
Carey the best team in a VERY weak league
Plainedge very good balanced team, I think the line will be the deciding factor against Lawrence.
Roos. will get hammered by the Babylon Beast
bigtool

Silver Spring, MD

#9481 Nov 22, 2013
best bet to win it all--THE JANITORS---
F Fan

Patchogue, NY

#9482 Nov 22, 2013
Jack Mehoff wrote:
<quoted text> sachem has won NOTHING with either Crossan, but that's not the point. That's on Falco, a coach who acts like he has won 10 Long Island championships even tho he has NEVER won the county. The point is they don't live there they live in Shoreham.
You're next point is equally as dumb. FLOYD didn't need Faison, he just fell in their lap. And if you want to tell me they would have won the LIC last year without him, then stop smoking your weed cuz it's making you stupid. No chance they win it all last year without him. And while Floyd has many good players, ask anyone one in the county who is their BEST PLAYER and Faison will be the first player they all mention. He is their best player, and if it wasn't for his mouth and lack of commitment, he would still be a Longwood Lion: fact. He just happened to stumble on a coach who will put up with his bullshit. Coach Longo is a great coach, but word on the street is that he puts up with a lit more than most coaches would. He also happens to get blessed with one of the best backs on the island EVERY YEAR since he started his magical run. Since 2000 he has had arguably the best back EVERY YEAR. Chad Rissland, Andrew Miller, Brock Jackolski, Stacey Bedell and just when you thought the well had run dry, Faison drops in his lap.
Do Faison and Crossan do everything for their teams? Certainly not. But they sure make a hell of a difference. I'm sure their home town teams of longwood and Shoreham wading river would love to have them!
Faison stumbled on a coach who will put up with a little more than other coaches. What a load of bullshit! Longo tolerates no crap from any player! You screw up in any way and you're gone! All players are treated the same, makes no difference who you are. Faison was fortunate to wind up with Longo. Not only has he helped him immeasureably on the football field but he keeps him on the stright and narrow with his classwork! Floyd doesn't win by accident. They are succesfull because of Longo and his assistants! You should really have some idea of what you're talking about before you make a post like that! What a load of crap!!!!
Spanky

United States

#9483 Nov 22, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>yes that can be part of their performance,but it is vital that they do what they do--get to the refs.
you need to stop your nonsense!!
observer

Hauppauge, NY

#9484 Nov 22, 2013
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>Chase their qb stop the run. Force them to throw.
if they force Frenger to throw he will light them up
mr lucas

Cheyenne, WY

#9485 Nov 22, 2013
We are legitimate,reputable and an accredited money lending company here in united kingdom(uk)
We offer loan to individuals and co-operate bodies in need of loan.
Are you in need of a business loan or a loan to pay your debts? Then contact us today for a quick loan as we make our customers financially comfortable.
No credit check,
100% Guaranteed.
Tel:+447031919665
email: bancoloaninvestment@ gmail.com
Get back to us with the following details if you are interested:
Full Names:
Phone Number:
Amount Needed As Loan:
Loan Duration:
Sex:
contact us via: bancoloaninvestment@ gmail.com

Regards;
Mr lucas(c.e.o)
BANCO LOAN Investment.
Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#9486 Nov 22, 2013
I would like to have seen Class B Section 9 Marlboro Central play either Roosevelt or Seaford.

Marlboro Central-9 11-0, points for/against 437-138, opponents combinined won/loss record 51-51. Marlboro has an exceptional passing and rushing attack.#21 is a first year QB who as a sophomore & junior was a TB/DB. So far this season he is 94/140 2,229 yards 11 td's passing, as a RB he has carried the ball 160 times for 1,976 yards with 25 td's. He has 5 receivers with over 325 yards receiving. Their main RB is #1 Marsallis Faircloth who has 148 carries for 1,641 yards with 23 td's. As a team rushing 367 carries for 4,036 yards 52 td's.

Defensively they have 679 solo tackles and 416 assist for a combined 1,096 tackles. Sacks 24 and Int's 24.

Rushing average per game 368 yards, and receiving average 203 yards. Average points per game 40, points given up 13.

Would be an interesting match up...
Cavallo

United States

#9488 Nov 22, 2013
bigtool wrote:
best bet to win it all--THE JANITORS---
What school is janitors
Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#9489 Nov 22, 2013
How about a Class C match up with Babylon vs Section 2 Hoosick Falls?

Hoosick Falls-2 (11-0) points for/against 405-33, opponents combined won/loss record 53-42. Very good QB with #18 Garrett Wright who is 87/165 1,438 yards 17 td's, and has carried the ball 62 times for 498 yards with 10 td's. Good RB in #34 Brandon Hodges who has carried the ball 134 times for 1,009 yards and 17 td's. Overall rushing 376 carries for 2,255 yards and 37 td's.

Defensively they have 384 solo tackles and 192 assisted tackles for a total of 576. Sacks 5 and 15 int's.

Rushing average per game 203 yard, and receiving average per game is 131 yards.

Average points per game 37 while giving up just 3 points.
HS Football

Elmont, NY

#9491 Nov 22, 2013
well joe cap you have 30 td's and catapano has 32, the record is 38.

cap has 2381 yds the record is 2743 in 1 season. Also 97 td's and 7,437 yds career. Cap may not get 100 or the 2743 yds unless lawrence beats plainedge and they may not it is a formidable foe.

But let me say the team did regroup from the plainedge loss and played well, they made some changes and most importantly got back to the county final again for 5th straight year and made it interesting.
Win or lose again thanks for another fine season in which lawrence hit 500 lifetime.

And to Joe Cap if it's your last game tomorrow Thanks for all the fun you gave us over the last 3 years. Good Luck--Alumni
Arab avenger

Danielson, CT

#9492 Nov 22, 2013
Cavallo wrote:
<quoted text>
What school is janitors
The team with the most ARABS the east meadow jets or the mempham ass pirates
Arab avenger

Danielson, CT

#9493 Nov 22, 2013
HS Football wrote:
well joe cap you have 30 td's and catapano has 32, the record is 38.
cap has 2381 yds the record is 2743 in 1 season. Also 97 td's and 7,437 yds career. Cap may not get 100 or the 2743 yds unless lawrence beats plainedge and they may not it is a formidable foe.
But let me say the team did regroup from the plainedge loss and played well, they made some changes and most importantly got back to the county final again for 5th straight year and made it interesting.
Win or lose again thanks for another fine season in which lawrence hit 500 lifetime.
And to Joe Cap if it's your last game tomorrow Thanks for all the fun you gave us over the last 3 years. Good Luck--Alumni
How sweet. You need a room?
HS Football

Elmont, NY

#9494 Nov 22, 2013
Jack Coan is a freshman scary
Carey

Mineola, NY

#9495 Nov 22, 2013
Anyone at the Carey GC game?
Rebel

United States

#9496 Nov 22, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
if they force Frenger to throw he will light them up
like he did Bethpage I guess.
Dumass

New Britain, CT

#9497 Nov 22, 2013
F Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Faison stumbled on a coach who will put up with a little more than other coaches. What a load of bullshit! Longo tolerates no crap from any player! You screw up in any way and you're gone! All players are treated the same, makes no difference who you are. Faison was fortunate to wind up with Longo. Not only has he helped him immeasureably on the football field but he keeps him on the stright and narrow with his classwork! Floyd doesn't win by accident. They are succesfull because of Longo and his assistants! You should really have some idea of what you're talking about before you make a post like that! What a load of crap!!!!
actually this shows how little you know. Floyd has had the lowest character players bar none over the past few years and their coaches would fully admit it. Since it's clear you are the one with no clue, ask a coach then come back on and let us know what they said. Faison was kicked off longwood for his attitude and disrespecting coach and was at Floyd practice the next day. His attitude was well documented and they welcomed him with open arms. Ask his coaches if the like him now and I guarantee they say no. But hey, he scores TDs and wins LICs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min RickJP 308,917
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 13 min -Sprocket- 10,316
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min DonPanic 51,461
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 38 min jimi-yank 313,681
Media Continues the War on Republicans and Fair... 1 hr Culture Auditor 18
Jeb Bush Does His Song and Dance Routine at CPAC 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix... (Mar '11) 2 hr ILAL 1,857

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]