Nassau/Suffolk High School Football

“"Never Give Up"”

Since: Jan 07

Juno Beach, FL(Winter)

#8742 Nov 3, 2013
Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way that wasn't me who wrote that. Your schedule was a little soft but you did beat two good teams in Sachem North and Nortport. Commack has the chance to silence all of its critics in the playoffs. Congrats again.
A little soft? Commack was 8-0 against teams that had a combined won/loss record of 22-42, plus only played one 1 team with a winning record, Sachem North (6-2).

Now on the other hand Floyd which was 6-2 played teams that had a combined won/loss record of 31-33, where as Floyd played 3 teams with winning records, Pat-Med (5-3), Connetquot (7-1), and Sachem North (6-2). Commack didn't play #1 Floyd,#3 Connetquot, nor #5 Pat-Med, all of whom had winning records.

I went back 10 years and I couldn't find an 8-0 teams in either Suffolk or Nassau that had a worse combined opponents won/loss record. This is why the power point system needs to incorporate the strength of schedule into their calculations.
bigtool

East Hampton, NY

#8743 Nov 3, 2013
callaway57 wrote:
<quoted text>
A little soft? Commack was 8-0 against teams that had a combined won/loss record of 22-42, plus only played one 1 team with a winning record, Sachem North (6-2).
Now on the other hand Floyd which was 6-2 played teams that had a combined won/loss record of 31-33, where as Floyd played 3 teams with winning records, Pat-Med (5-3), Connetquot (7-1), and Sachem North (6-2). Commack didn't play #1 Floyd,#3 Connetquot, nor #5 Pat-Med, all of whom had winning records.
I went back 10 years and I couldn't find an 8-0 teams in either Suffolk or Nassau that had a worse combined opponents won/loss record. This is why the power point system needs to incorporate the strength of schedule into their calculations.
please sour grapes Commack will prove you all wrong.do you think the X-FACTOR will let up now especially with all the success he is having with the white girls--NO WAY.

“"Never Give Up"”

Juno Beach, FL(Winter)

#8744 Nov 3, 2013
Suffolk County 2013 Playoff Match ups 1st Round

Division I:

#8 Brentwood vs
#1 Commack

#7 Longwood vs
#2 Connetquot

#6 Northport vs
#3 Sachem North

#5 Pat-Med vs
#4 Floyd

Division II:

#8 HHHW vs
#1 Riverhead

#7 North Babylon vs
#2 Smithtown West

#6 Smithtown East vs
#3 East Islip

#5 Newfield vs
#4 West Islip

Division III:

#8 Deer Park vs
#1 Miller Place

#7 Sayville vs
#2 Islip

#6 Bellport vs
#3 Eastport/SM

#5 Hauppauge vs
#4 Huntington

Division IV:

#8 East Hampton vs
#1 Babylon

#7 Greenport/SH vs
#2 Mt. Sinai

#6 Bayport/BP vs
#3 John Glenn

#5 Center Moriches vs
#4 Shoreham/WR

“"Never Give Up"”

Juno Beach, FL(Winter)

#8745 Nov 3, 2013
Nassau County 2013 1st Round Playoffs

Conference I:

#8 VSC vs
#1 Farmingdale

#7 Baldwin vs
#2 Oceanside

#6 East Meadow vs
#3 Massapequa

#5 Syosset vs
#4 Freeport

Conference II:

#8 South Side vs
#1 Carey

#7 Mepham vs
#2 Garden City

#6 Elmont vs
#3 Wantagh

#5 MacArthur vs
#4 Long Beach

Conference III:

#8 Hewlett vs
#1 Plainedge

#7 Sewanhaka vs
#2 Lawrence

#6 Floral Park vs
#3 Lynbrook

#5 Glen Cove vs
#4 Bethpage

Conference IV:

#8 North Shore vs
#1 Roosevelt

#7 Clarke vs
#2 Seaford

#6 Mineola vs
#3 West Hempstead

#5 VSN vs
#4 Locust Valley
BigTool

Staten Island, NY

#8746 Nov 3, 2013
suffolkIII wrote:
Bet you can't guess who the leading scorer in Suffolk Co. is.....
scroll down for answer
Sayville's Matt Selts 24 TD's
That's great. Congrats on your 7 seed.
Lawrence Forever

United States

#8747 Nov 3, 2013
Nassau 3.....When u get the dates and times for the games, can u please post them??? Thank you....
SCFB

Medford, NY

#8748 Nov 3, 2013
suffolkIII wrote:
Bet you can't guess who the leading scorer in Suffolk Co. is.....
scroll down for answer
Sayville's Matt Selts 24 TD's
Wrong..tied with Osman (22 rush & 2 rec.)
MR Lawrence

Jersey City, NJ

#8749 Nov 3, 2013
I once had my way with a girl named Beth Page. Lawrence did yesterday too.
bigtool

East Hampton, NY

#8750 Nov 3, 2013
congrats to the"DANCH" on a fine season you boys make us proud -- love grandmamma.
Question

River Edge, NJ

#8751 Nov 3, 2013
If all the 1 Seeds go to the Long Island Final:
Roosevelt vs. Babylon
Plainedge vs. Miller Place
Carey vs. Riverhead
Farmingdale vs. Commack
Who would you pick in these games?
Suffolk dad

Hicksville, NY

#8752 Nov 3, 2013
Question wrote:
If all the 1 Seeds go to the Long Island Final:
Roosevelt vs. Babylon
Plainedge vs. Miller Place
Carey vs. Riverhead
Farmingdale vs. Commack
Who would you pick in these games?
Looks like a Nassau sweep.

White Plains, NY

#8753 Nov 3, 2013
Lawrence Forever wrote:
Nassau 3.....When u get the dates and times for the games, can u please post them??? Thank you....
I believe all nassau games are Saturday 1:30 at higher seed
Da Fan

Elizabeth, NJ

#8754 Nov 3, 2013
callaway57 wrote:
<quoted text>
. That's why I said now they have a chance to silence their critics. If they lose in the first or second round a lot of people will think their season was a fluke.
MR Lawrence

Woodmere, NY

#8755 Nov 3, 2013
Suffolk dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a Nassau sweep.
Plainedge aint going anywhere,except to buy tickets to watch Lawrence play Miller Time.
bigtool

East Hampton, NY

#8756 Nov 3, 2013
all of us at the Freeport kfc on sunrise want to wish the Freeport red devils good luck next week.
LIfan

Lindenhurst, NY

#8757 Nov 3, 2013
former Amityville and Villanova player, Darrel Young scored three tds for the Redskins today....not bad.
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8758 Nov 3, 2013
Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text>. That's why I said now they have a chance to silence their critics. If they lose in the first or second round a lot of people will think their season was a fluke.
I don't see them losing in the first round they play one of the two teams that made it to the playoff's with 3-5 records, Brentwood. The other team at 3-5 is Longwood which plays Connetquot.
callaway57

United States

#8759 Nov 3, 2013
con 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
True that Lawrence seems to be on track since the second half of Hewlett game. Believe they will handle Bethpage and be back in final vs plainedge this year they are top 2 teams.
HOWEVER our buddy Suffolk 3 states he saw Beth page play glen cove his nephew is on the bethpage team there line is awesome and will give Lawrence trouble.
Lawrence beat lynbrook 47-28 and lynbrook beat bethpage 20-15 or plainedge beat Lawrence 36-20 and bethpage beat plainedge 13-7 makes this interesting
Certainly on track correct about the Bethpage game. PLAINEDGE and Lawrence are the finals and.the two best
hs football

United States

#8760 Nov 3, 2013
suffolkIII wrote:
28-6 Bethpage
I was at the game. Bethpage has a line that will give Lawrence all they want next week. My nephew plays on Bethpage and had a field day steamrolling the GC defense.
28-6 makes sense because Lawrence beat them 53-7. OH and beat Bethpage 42-14 how is the Nephew and that tremendous line feeling today Suffolk 3.
Da Fan

Elizabeth, NJ

#8761 Nov 3, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see them losing in the first round they play one of the two teams that made it to the playoff's with 3-5 records, Brentwood. The other team at 3-5 is Longwood which plays Connetquot.
If they lose in the second round it wouldn't say much for them either. They have to get to atleast the SCC game in my opinion. These are the games that really count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Anthony Weiner A Pedophile? 55 min wtf of the year 2
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 1 hr analytical 738
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 1 hr stroking 56
Humma to marry Mrs C 1 hr Ewwwww 2016 3
News Women bare breasts for equality in New York City 1 hr Wall Street 2016 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr Uno hoo 12,552
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Blue November 311,629

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages