Just Fball

United States

#8712 Nov 2, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>still too many darkies and they destroy towns and schools and what is a conservative a liberal who was mugged.
It is true that your father is black and he left your mom you and your sister slash wife?
Just Fball

United States

#8713 Nov 2, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>still too many darkies and they destroy towns and schools and what is a conservative a liberal who was mugged.
I heard your fathers name is mandingo? So that would make you mandingo jr?
Nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#8715 Nov 2, 2013
conf1 i meant farm VSC
REAL JOE MOTT

Jersey City, NJ

#8716 Nov 2, 2013
Just Fball wrote:
<quoted text>Your wrong white trash. Your as stupid as stupid gets. Did you fall and hit your head getting out your trailor? I thought you hill billy folk knew how to read. White folks make up 42 percent of the poor and collect 69 percent of the goverment benefits. So you need to stop chewing on your straw and start reading. Yall can do that now can't yall heeeee!!!!! hawwwww!!!!
Thats funny. Go to social services in hempstead or anywhere all black people young and old and old white people. Young whites actually work for a living. How many white girls you know with kids who are not married and on food stamps? Or strippers? Hummmmmm now how many black women fit in that group? A whollllle buncccchhh
The truth

Jersey City, NJ

#8717 Nov 2, 2013
The rise of the welfare state in the 1960s contributed greatly to the demise of the black family as a stable institution. The out-of-wedlock birth rate among African Americans today is 73%, three times higher than it was prior to the War on Poverty. Children raised in fatherless homes are far more likely to grow up poor and to eventually engage in criminal behavior, than their peers who are raised in two-parent homes. In 2010, blacks (approximately 13% of the U.S. population) accounted for 48.7% of all arrests for homicide, 31.8% of arrests for forcible rape, 33.5% of arrests for aggravated assault, and 55% of arrests for robbery. Also as of 2010, the black poverty rate was 27.4% (about 3 times higher than the white rate), meaning that 11.5 million blacks in the U.S. were living in poverty.
Swiper

Long Beach, NY

#8718 Nov 2, 2013
REAL JOE MOTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny. Go to social services in hempstead or anywhere all black people young and old and old white people. Young whites actually work for a living. How many white girls you know with kids who are not married and on food stamps? Or strippers? Hummmmmm now how many black women fit in that group? A whollllle buncccchhh
You should change your post name dude - you're slandering a guy who in no way agrees with your views.
Sybil

United States

#8719 Nov 2, 2013
Swiper wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your post name dude - you're slandering a guy who in no way agrees with your views.
That person go by many names!! Hell, if you pay attention you will notice he holds conversations with himself on this blog!!! Smh
Just Fball

United States

#8720 Nov 2, 2013
The truth wrote:
The rise of the welfare state in the 1960s contributed greatly to the demise of the black family as a stable institution. The out-of-wedlock birth rate among African Americans today is 73%, three times higher than it was prior to the War on Poverty. Children raised in fatherless homes are far more likely to grow up poor and to eventually engage in criminal behavior, than their peers who are raised in two-parent homes. In 2010, blacks (approximately 13% of the U.S. population) accounted for 48.7% of all arrests for homicide, 31.8% of arrests for forcible rape, 33.5% of arrests for aggravated assault, and 55% of arrests for robbery. Also as of 2010, the black poverty rate was 27.4%(about 3 times higher than the white rate), meaning that 11.5 million blacks in the U.S. were living in poverty.
. Blacks get caught more than the white thieves. Who killed off nearly a genration of Native Americans ? The blacks I guess? Who went half way around the world to kidnapped rape and sell generations of people into slavery? Who slaughted millions of jews for no reason what so ever? The blacks I guess ? Can I get your stats on those things?
Now it Counts

United States

#8721 Nov 2, 2013
Can somebody post the standings for conferences l,ll,lll and lV??
Just Fball

United States

#8722 Nov 2, 2013
As I said before. This blog is for FOOTBALL!
New Sailor

Valley Stream, NY

#8723 Nov 2, 2013
Harris would be a big loss against Baldwin - post if you hear anything on this.

Hempstead has only 22 kids? That is sad and proof that this team needs to drop down a division or maybe even two. Garden City and Carey have 40/50 kids on their teams
An Old Sailor wrote:
Oceanside easily
beast Hempstead. Hempstead only has 22 kids so when Blount put in his 2nd string Hempstead could only keep playing starters, so they scored 2 late touchdowns. Score was no indication of how one sided game was. Harris though got hurt in first half. If he is out that is going to be a big loss.
Nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#8724 Nov 2, 2013
Now it Counts wrote:
i posted the games . figure it out. 1 plays8 2plays 7 3plays6 4plays5 its easy
Nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#8725 Nov 2, 2013
New Sailor wrote:
Harris would be a big loss against Baldwin - post if you hear anything on this.
Hempstead has only 22 kids? That is sad and proof that this team needs to drop down a division or maybe even two. Garden City and Carey have 40/50 kids on their teams
<quoted text>
Harris is fine and playing next week
Nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#8726 Nov 2, 2013
Now it Counts wrote:
i posted the 1-8 ,2-7,3-6,4-5 in exact order in each conf
Now it Counts

United States

#8727 Nov 2, 2013
Nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> i posted the games . figure it out. 1 plays8 2plays 7 3plays6 4plays5 its easy
ok, humor us and post the names of the teams again. You have nothing better to do!!!!!
NY Football Fan

Commack, NY

#8729 Nov 2, 2013
Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Absolute complete freaking joke. Any team that newsday features on the COVER of the preseason preview should not be a 10 seed. They went 8-0 beating one good team in 3OTs and barely beat average Northport. Every other game was against scrubs. Maybe Floyd and Pat Med and Connetquot should ask for 10 seeds next year and make Commack the 1 seed. They'll go 1-7. JOKE. Coach should be ashamed. Now they get Brentwood again. They will get waxed in semis by one of the REAL teams.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, blame the other 11 D1 coaches who voted to give Commack the 10 seed. This argument is getting old already. It's sour grapes by everybody who has issue with it. Go to Section XI website and read the process and rules for the pre-season ratings meetings. In those rules it explicitly states that a coach is not allowed to vote for his own teams pre-season seeding.

Good luck to all teams in playoffs.
Lawrence Forever

United States

#8730 Nov 3, 2013
suffolkIII wrote:
28-6 Bethpage
I was at the game. Bethpage has a line that will give Lawrence all they want next week. My nephew plays on Bethpage and had a field day steamrolling the GC defense.
You were saying?? How come you didn't come on here and give Lawrence their props for whipping up on Bethpage yesterday?? Are you still in shock? Were you at the game?? Or do you dislike them so much you can't pay a compliment when it is due?? I bet if Lawrence would of loss you would of been the first one on here to talk about how bad they looked. I do agree with you Bethpage line SURE DID give Lawrence ALL they wanted right into the endzone! Great game boys. Good luck Bethpage on the rest of your season, wish you boys the best!!
Da Fan

New York, NY

#8731 Nov 3, 2013
NY Football Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have mentioned in previous posts, blame the other 11 D1 coaches who voted to give Commack the 10 seed. This argument is getting old already. It's sour grapes by everybody who has issue with it. Go to Section XI website and read the process and rules for the pre-season ratings meetings. In those rules it explicitly states that a coach is not allowed to vote for his own teams pre-season seeding.
Good luck to all teams in playoffs.
every coach goes to those meetings and tells the other coaches what kind of team he thinks he has. And while they no longer are allowed to "pre-seed" themselves, every coach explains where he thinks he should be in relation to the rest of the division. Some coaches down play their team or even forget to mention that a transfer just moved into their district, just so they can get a chance to play the schedule that Commack played. The fairy tail will end in round 2.
bigtool

Southampton, NY

#8732 Nov 3, 2013
X-FACTOR and congrats to the "DANCH" for their big w against a game stony brook team.also the possem balls were great.
New Sailor

Valley Stream, NY

#8733 Nov 3, 2013
That's good. Harris is Oceanside's X-Factor.

It should be a tough game but I feel much more confident with him in the backfield. 2 v 7 this should still be a tough game.

Who does Pequa have?
Nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> Harris is fine and playing next week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most laughed at poster in Topix 4 min Paul Yanks 4
jets talk back (Dec '07) 7 min Paul Yanks 10,084
Sea of Cops Turn Their Backs On Mayor At Funera... 8 min Ronald 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Osmius 49,349
NYPD Officers 'Assassinated' in Apparent Reveng... 8 min Younohoo 14
Kik,Skype,wechat send your id 19 min Hot M search girls 1
Do you truly care about Eric Garner? 26 min Ronald 36

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance