Nassau/Suffolk High School Football
Morris

Astoria, NY

#8246 Oct 19, 2013
If oceanside wants to win they beter cont the run with few pass in the endsone.
bigtool

Matawan, NJ

#8247 Oct 19, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
UCF's Will Stanback from Uniondale (Class of 2013)looking good against Louisville.
this is what I mean they gave the thorpe to that kid from east meadow last year as a jr.while the best player stanback loses but he was the player who stood the best chance to succeed in college.now the east meadow kid is afraid to play--its a joke a white running back over a black running back,please.
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8248 Oct 19, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>this is what I mean they gave the thorpe to that kid from east meadow last year as a jr.while the best player stanback loses but he was the player who stood the best chance to succeed in college.now the east meadow kid is afraid to play--its a joke a white running back over a black running back,please.
I have to agree with the first part of what you posted. Stanback was being looked by three or four FBS schools. He was on the track team at Uniondale. But because he played for Uniondale which was 5-4, I guess the "good ole boys" by passed him. As a true freshman he did look good against Louisville last night.
DUDE

Woodmere, NY

#8249 Oct 19, 2013
Where is the Lynbrook/Lawrence game? Where is Marion Street?
google

United States

#8250 Oct 19, 2013
DUDE wrote:
Where is the Lynbrook/Lawrence game? Where is Marion Street?
Try mapquest
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8251 Oct 19, 2013
Sachem North 7
Floyd 21

At the half
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8252 Oct 19, 2013
4 minutes left in the third quarter:

Sachem North 7
Floyd 42
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8253 Oct 19, 2013
Pat-Med leading Northport 17-3, third quarter
Da Fan

Staten Island, NY

#8254 Oct 19, 2013
sac north wrote:
<quoted text> I think Sachem will beat Floyd pretty easily. I give Floyd and their coaches credit. What a great run they have had. As they say all good things must come to an end. It is our time. I believe the reason North lost to Commack is partly because they were looking ahead to Floyd. I believe this is a very important game for North. Floyd has ended North's season the last 4 years. I will make a prediction. Sachem North wins by 3 touchdowns! Our time has finally come!
You were saying. Floyd punched your flaming arrows square in the face. Like I said before keep your mouth shut until you actually win something.
Nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#8255 Oct 19, 2013
Lawrence 47-28 over Lynbrook
FP 24-3 over Hewlett
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8256 Oct 19, 2013
Final

Sachem North 14
Floyd 42

Sachem North scored a fourth quarter TD with both teams have second units in the game @ the 3:27 mark.

Floyd just totally shutdown SN running gaming, in fact the lone first unit td was on a passing play in the second quarter. Floyds #44 Morton and #1 Jenkins had a great game defensively. Floyd's QB Eric Brust had a very solid game.

Pat-Med was leading Northport late in the fourth quarter 24-16.
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8257 Oct 19, 2013
Floyd has now dominated Sachem North since 2004 winning 12 out of 13 games and outscoring SN 420 - 166. Floyd is averaging 32 points a game to SN 14.

That is impressive.
fanbase

United States

#8259 Oct 19, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>this is what I mean they gave the thorpe to that kid from east meadow last year as a jr.while the best player stanback loses but he was the player who stood the best chance to succeed in college.now the east meadow kid is afraid to play--its a joke a white running back over a black running back,please.
the right person won it.went to see Stanback play during the year. He was not that great.
F Fan

South Salem, NY

#8260 Oct 19, 2013
sac north wrote:
<quoted text> I think Sachem will beat Floyd pretty easily. I give Floyd and their coaches credit. What a great run they have had. As they say all good things must come to an end. It is our time. I believe the reason North lost to Commack is partly because they were looking ahead to Floyd. I believe this is a very important game for North. Floyd has ended North's season the last 4 years. I will make a prediction. Sachem North wins by 3 touchdowns! Our time has finally come!
Sachem N. has an easy road to the LIC. Sachem N. hands Floyd their 3rd. loss of the season. Sachem N. beats Floyd by 3 touchdowns.Uh oh! You might want to stop making predictions for a while! Could it be that the Flaming Arrows were just exposed by Floyd? Is it possible that the loss to Commack was not a fluke? Will North lose to Patcogue Medford? Will Sachem make a comeback and win it all? After reading all the hype this year i was surprised to see how easily Floyd was able to dominate on both sides of the ball. Standby. The real fun starts in a few weeks!
suffolkIII

New Rochelle, NY

#8261 Oct 19, 2013
Islip 59 Sayville 58 after triple overtime. Sayville went for the 2 point conversion. Back wide open in the flats, but the DE made a great play and knocked the ball down!!
Bubba

Staten Island, NY

#8262 Oct 19, 2013
fanbase wrote:
<quoted text>the right person won it.went to see Stanback play during the year. He was not that great.
the award is not for the player with the best chance to succeed in college. The coaches have been giving it to the best two way player. Stanback was a beast on offense but defensively was just ok. Plus, the fact he comes from a losing program didn't help either. Frankly I was surprised one of the Lawrence guys didn't get it.
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8263 Oct 19, 2013
fanbase wrote:
<quoted text>the right person won it.went to see Stanback play during the year. He was not that great.
#28 Will Stanback's stats:

1,256 yards 10 td's, 43 tackles 2 sacks and 2 int's

1,437 yards 15 td's 58 tackles, 10 sacks, 1 int

1,351 yards 19 td's, 358 yards receiving 3 td's, 75 tackles, 3 sacks 2 int's.

Career rushing 4,168 yards with 47 td's, total career offensive yardage 4,966 yards.

Didn't look that bad to me.
suffolkIII

New Rochelle, NY

#8264 Oct 19, 2013
#28 Will Stanback's stats:
1,256 yards 10 td's, 43 tackles 2 sacks and 2 int's
1,437 yards 15 td's 58 tackles, 10 sacks, 1 int
1,351 yards 19 td's, 358 yards receiving 3 td's, 75 tackles, 3 sacks 2 int's.
Career rushing 4,168 yards with 47 td's, total career offensive yardage 4,966 yards. Didn't look that bad to me.

I bet his Mommy would have let him play with a cast on!!!
bigtool

Matawan, NJ

#8265 Oct 19, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with the first part of what you posted. Stanback was being looked by three or four FBS schools. He was on the track team at Uniondale. But because he played for Uniondale which was 5-4, I guess the "good ole boys" by passed him. As a true freshman he did look good against Louisville last night.
"good old boys" O'Leary,who is a dispictable human,found him and will use him and next year get rid of him.but at least he gave him a chance,it doesn't matter.i remember pete Johnson in 72 who was held out of games at long beach because woody wanted him and did not want him out there so he sat most games or only played d.the word out there was the long beach coach was on woody's payroll.the next year,as a freshmen, he scores 4 td's in the rose bowl.
Bijou

Deer Park, NY

#8266 Oct 19, 2013
Shows these wanna be sports analyst pat-med and bigstool knows nothing about football.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 9 min Warrior X 2,180
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 58,864
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 28 min Warrior X 905
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 40 min GEORGIA 14,773
News Obama to name Stonewall 1st national monument f... 59 min Belles Echoes 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Hanakah Hal 327,504
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr FuManChu 38,735
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages