Nassau/Suffolk High School Football
hs football

United States

#6030 Jul 23, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
By any chance did you mean Willie Washington? He played at Uniondale during the late '70's.
Yea you are quite impressive with this history
Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#6031 Jul 23, 2013
hs football wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you are quite impressive with this history
Thanks. Did you happen to read in Newsday about the Buckley (Justin and Shane) that got arrested in Babylon at 3:30 AM?
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#6032 Jul 23, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
By any chance did you mean Willie Washington? He played at Uniondale during the late '70's.
what difference Washington,workmen, Jefferson--that's code for black players you should be on rev al's racist hit list.but the blacks in the 60's and 70's were good and kinda and gentler and from two parent homes who stressed school that's why they most likey are doing well today and not on the racist travon martin bandwagon.
ChiefFan1

Massapequa, NY

#6033 Jul 23, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Did you happen to read in Newsday about the Buckley (Justin and Shane) that got arrested in Babylon at 3:30 AM?
disgraceful. why were they out at 3:45 AM in suffolk county? terrible situation.
Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#6034 Jul 23, 2013
ChiefFan1 wrote:
<quoted text>
disgraceful. why were they out at 3:45 AM in suffolk county? terrible situation.
That's an excellent question?
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#6035 Jul 23, 2013
ChiefFan1 wrote:
<quoted text>
because they is irish and still had some drinking to do.
An Old Sailor

Lynbrook, NY

#6036 Jul 25, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a good situation with these two boys. That's about all I can say on the subject.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#6037 Jul 25, 2013
An Old Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a good situation with these two boys. That's about all I can say on the subject.
what happened why and why did newsday give it such big coverage--white kids that's why. trevon martin effect.please.
WI Fan

West Islip, NY

#6038 Jul 26, 2013
Anyone feel free to answer, who are your top 5 players for the hansen going into this year?
bigtool

New York, NY

#6039 Jul 26, 2013
#1 miles accroa,port jeff #2 Washington Jefferson "the danch" #3 tony weiner Sayville #4 dick hurts Huntington #5 ed trailor floyd
Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#6040 Jul 26, 2013
WI Fan wrote:
Anyone feel free to answer, who are your top 5 players for the hansen going into this year?
I'll start the discussion off.

Marcus Coles - Floyd

Chris Faison - Floyd

Jerimiah Cheatom - Riverhead

Malik Pierre - Sachem North

Connor Coughlin - Pat-Med
bob

New York, NY

#6041 Jul 26, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcus Coles - Floyd
Chris Faison - Floyd
my vote will go to connor.
Footballfan

Maywood, NJ

#6042 Jul 26, 2013
Here is a question for the Suffolk County people.

Generally speaking, what would the average score be if:

Conference I (Floyd and the Big Schools) vs. Conference II (next sized schools).

Conference I vs. Conference III?

Conference II vs. Conference III?

Conference IV (smallest schools) vs. Conference III?
SCFB

Medford, NY

#6043 Jul 26, 2013
It will be interesting with the Zellner also...lots of good sized Linemen in Suffolk this year. PatMed, CI, Mt.Sinai & MP all with big boys getting D1 looks. Anyone else know of good linemen @ other schools.
suff III

East Islip, NY

#6044 Jul 26, 2013
Marcus Coles - Floyd
Chris Faison - Floyd

I heard Coles got an injury nat 7 on 7 and will out for the season.
bob

New York, NY

#6045 Jul 26, 2013
suff III wrote:
Marcus Coles - Floyd
Chris Faison - Floyd
I heard Coles got an injury nat 7 on 7 and will out for the season.
oh man marcus is out that is a bummer.i hear his 1st choice school southwest east Mississippi cc tech learning center a&m is also bummed
bigtool

New York, NY

#6046 Jul 26, 2013
SCFB wrote:
It will be interesting with the Zellner also...lots of good sized Linemen in Suffolk this year. PatMed, CI, Mt.Sinai & MP all with big boys getting D1 looks. Anyone else know of good linemen @ other schools.
name one d1 school interested in these 5ft 8 inch 240 lb stumps that long island produces.please c.w. post is where they might go.
Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#6047 Jul 26, 2013
Footballfan wrote:
Conference I (Floyd and the Big Schools) vs. Conference II (next sized schools).
Nassau County uses Conferences' I, II, III, IV, Suffolk County uses Divisions' I, II, III, IV.
Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#6048 Jul 26, 2013
Footballfan wrote:
No way of telling, whether it's Nassau County or Suffolk County. They play an internal schedule with no cross over games into other Conferences'/Divisions'. Even the LIC's keep the Classes I, II, III, and IV together. So the question can't be answered.
truetalk

Hampton Bays, NY

#6049 Jul 26, 2013
bigtool wrote:
#1 miles accroa,port jeff #2 Washington Jefferson "the danch" #3 tony weiner Sayville #4 dick hurts Huntington #5 ed trailor floyd
Truly an idiot!

You are a coward and disgrace. You are no doubt the person in your family that everyone rolls their eyes at and does not want to be around. The type of person that walks in a room and others walk out including your own children. Truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jun '10) 10 min Red_Forman 26,042
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 10 min Enough 9,064
Time to go? (Jun '15) 15 min SouthernBelle 7,973
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 23 min DILLIGAF 20,217
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Knock off purse s... 57,331
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 26 min zachary or scott 37,488
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 41 min jimi-yank 325,036
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages