Nassau/Suffolk High School Football
Lawrence

Brooklyn, NY

#5714 Apr 3, 2013
bigtool wrote:
the team to watch this year is hicksville,the kids from india are starting to learn the game.the big problem is they can't eat cow meat so its alot of chicken--i suggest fried chicken its works for the black kids.go comets and remember lawrence is becoming more and more jewish which will mean more and more losses.
nah the jewish athlete at lawrence has been good a long time at lawrence. Melting pot still big at the law, we welcome all!!!
Best Teams

River Edge, NJ

#5715 Apr 12, 2013
I have off Long Island for 30 plus years. Some things have changed in Suffolk County Football. But most of them are in the Big School Division. Here is what we all can probably count on in Suffolk County:

1. Sayville will always be a team to beat.
2. East Islip will be very good.
3. West Islip will be in the mix.
4. Riverhead will be a solid team.
5. Babylon will make a run.
6. John Glenn and Amityville will be in the semis at a minimum.
7. William Floyd is now the big school standard.

Once upon a time, Brentwood was a great football program. Teams like Smithtown East played very good football but not the best. Believe it or not Southampton was really good in the 70's. Port Jeff has not been the same since the late 70's probably the result of Mt.Sinai, Miller Place, Rocky Point, and Shoreham going out on their own.
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#5716 Apr 12, 2013
Best Teams wrote:
I have off Long Island for 30 plus years. Some things have changed in Suffolk County Football. But most of them are in the Big School Division. Here is what we all can probably count on in Suffolk County:
1. Sayville will always be a team to beat.
2. East Islip will be very good.
3. West Islip will be in the mix.
4. Riverhead will be a solid team.
5. Babylon will make a run.
6. John Glenn and Amityville will be in the semis at a minimum.
7. William Floyd is now the big school standard.
Once upon a time, Brentwood was a great football program. Teams like Smithtown East played very good football but not the best. Believe it or not Southampton was really good in the 70's. Port Jeff has not been the same since the late 70's probably the result of Mt.Sinai, Miller Place, Rocky Point, and Shoreham going out on their own.
don't forget the "danch" these kids know its their last chance to do something before doing time in riverhead correctional.
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#5717 Apr 12, 2013
GrumpyLWoodFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not....but you are a coward. You are one of those white dudes who act all tough online....but get nervous on the sight of anyone of color.
Ret's Go Mets !!!
John Holmes

Sayville, NY

#5718 Apr 12, 2013
GrumpyLWoodFan wrote:
Longwood athletics are a joke. With track,baseball and softball being exceptions, the rest of the teams are ran by incompetent bums. Bums who want to pad their salaries and do nothing else. Where are Smith's seniors going? Where are any of the seniors going? Longwood is indeed the farm team for SCCC!
It's not a HS sport, but I go to Longwood HS and will be attending Longwood College(pretty weird) on a men's fencing(aka sword fighting) scholarship
bigtool

Matawan, NJ

#5719 Apr 13, 2013
John Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a HS sport, but I go to Longwood HS and will be attending Longwood College(pretty weird) on a men's fencing(aka sword fighting) scholarship
fencing isn't that a girls sport? are you a girly man? do you feel different every 28 days?
Eastendfan

Bridgewater, NJ

#5720 Apr 14, 2013
It is a shame how far Southampton has fallen. They were once one of the top programs on the island. Even though he is in his 80s it hurts former Southampton coaching great to watch Southampton play today.
biggest tool

Sag Harbor, NY

#5721 Apr 14, 2013
Eastendfan wrote:
It is a shame how far Southampton has fallen. They were once one of the top programs on the island. Even though he is in his 80s it hurts former Southampton coaching great to watch Southampton play today.
true--what coaching great?
Best Teams

River Edge, NJ

#5722 Apr 15, 2013
It appears the best teams in Suffolk County are generally on the South Shore. Herb Goldsmith was the great Southampton coach.
biggest tool

Sag Harbor, NY

#5723 Apr 15, 2013
Best Teams wrote:
It appears the best teams in Suffolk County are generally on the South Shore. Herb Goldsmith was the great Southampton coach.
he was a jew when jews were tough.
Eastendfan

Westhampton, NY

#5724 Apr 15, 2013
Fool he is an old east end Presbyterian.
Best Teams

River Edge, NJ

#5725 Apr 15, 2013
Eastendfan wrote:
Westhampton. How good were the crowds back in the 60's and 70's when you had games that included:

Riverhead, Greenport, Southampton, Westhampton, East Hampton and even Port Jefferson?

I remember there being huge crowds for games out there.

I know that Hampton Bays did not become a high school until the mid-70's and Shoreham, Miller Place, and Rocky Point did not exist either. In fact, only Miller Place and Hampton Bays had football in the 70's and much of the 80's. Mt Sinai came into being even later.
bigtool

Medford, NY

#5726 Apr 15, 2013
Eastendfan wrote:
a jew nobody named gold anything isn't a jew.
An Old Sailor

AOL

#5727 Apr 15, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>a jew nobody named gold anything isn't a jew.
Once again bigtool, you're killing me.
bigtool

Bridgehampton, NY

#5728 Apr 16, 2013
An Old Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again bigtool, you're killing me.
am i a clown do i amuse you?
GrumpyLWoodFan

Medford, NY

#5729 Apr 16, 2013
John Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a HS sport, but I go to Longwood HS and will be attending Longwood College(pretty weird) on a men's fencing(aka sword fighting) scholarship
Seriously? Longwood College? Its Longwood University....lol. And where is Longwood "college?"
biggest tool

Bridgehampton, NY

#5730 Apr 16, 2013
GrumpyLWoodFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Longwood College? Its Longwood University....lol. And where is Longwood "college?"
its in the backwoods of Virginia.their top major is dog training for fighting.a grant was given by Michael vick to train students how to not get caught.its a black thing and very popular.
An Old Sailor

AOL

#5731 Apr 17, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>am i a clown do i amuse you?
No, the way you talk, the way you tell the story, you're a funny guy.
Jenny

East Northport, NY

#5732 Apr 17, 2013
I found this recipe for Black Forest Mocha Coffee, that tastes delicious!! My favorite!! I drink it every morning :)

http://voices.yahoo.com/black-forest-mocha-co...

A great way to warm up while watching the games
biggest tool

Medford, NY

#5733 Apr 18, 2013
An Old Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the way you talk, the way you tell the story, you're a funny guy.
how about this the jew heavy Oceanside football program will next win when congress passes a gun law.in other words never.tennis young man try tennis is what the sailor AD is pushing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Donald Trump Drop Call It Quits 27 min Wall Street 2016 19
Is Hillary's doctor trustworthy? 31 min Wall Street 2016 5
So why did DiCaprio bail out last minute on Hil... 33 min Wall Street 2016 2
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) 37 min Wall Street 2016 84
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 39 min jimi-yank 331,862
Hang Julian Assange From The NYSE Balcony 41 min Wall Street 2016 31
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 53 min Brian_G 311,596

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance