East Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey jay. Get rid of that army option at Hewlett. Your own kids hate it. It's boring and get on with the times. spread offense
And to you rob shaver at plain edge. Look in the mirror and you will see a piece of crap. To tell kids on your team to hurt other players on other teams is just plain sickening. These are high school kids.hope you see this post because I will run into you this year and tell you to your face what I think of you.just remember when you open your mouth on your sidelines the people doing the chains hear everything you say and it gets back to other teams. You can't be to smart
Lawrence Forever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Sweet Russo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jordan may be a humble kid in practice, he may be a humble kid in school, I would imagine he's a humble kid at home - but in games he's "100% in your face punk".
What game or interview have you seen him belittle his opponent?? Yes he may take a few high steps if he makes a nice catch or clap after he scores, which player doesn't?? That is not being cocky!! That is called being HAPPY he was able to make a play. Jordan is friends with A LOT of players from other teams and they don't consider him cocky,rude nor stuck up. Sorry you are sadly mistaken
Conf I Fan

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

CONF I SEEDINGS

Massapequa
Farmingdale
Oceanside
East Meadow
Baldwin
Syosset
Uniondale
Plainview
Freeport
VSC
Hempstead
Hicksville
ChiefFan1

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Conf I Fan wrote:
CONF I SEEDINGS
Massapequa
Farmingdale
Oceanside
East Meadow
Baldwin
Syosset
Uniondale
Plainview
Freeport
VSC
Hempstead
Hicksville
seems pretty much like i thought. pequa has a lot coming back so i figured they'd be number 1. hopefully they wont lose their stars to transfer or other sports this offseason. admittedly i dont know how much oceanside has coming back but im a little surprised they are the 3. thought maybe EM would be 3. i know they had a down year but freeport still seems awfully low.
LIC Champs

Englewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Sweet Russo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jordan may be a humble kid in practice, he may be a humble kid in school, I would imagine he's a humble kid at home - but in games he's "100% in your face punk".
I've played with Jordan and we all know that he is humble. He is a high character guy. Dude you must have fell and bumped your head..The only people who would consider him a "100% punk" is a "100% loser" that got "100% embarrassed " by a 10th grader!.. Man GTFOH (ask your loser kid what it means).. Oh and he's never in your face.. Too fast for that!!!!
Owls

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence forever, lic champs , etc. why even bother responding to the morons on here. They love when you get pissed off. Just let it go and they will disappear just like big tool
Owls

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Nassau 3 wrote:
Hey jay. Get rid of that army option at Hewlett. Your own kids hate it. It's boring and get on with the times. spread offense
And to you rob shaver at plain edge. Look in the mirror and you will see a piece of crap. To tell kids on your team to hurt other players on other teams is just plain sickening. These are high school kids.hope you see this post because I will run into you this year and tell you to your face what I think of you.just remember when you open your mouth on your sidelines the people doing the chains hear everything you say and it gets back to other teams. You can't be to smart
. All he does is win Shaver. Good coach. But yes very arrogant and not well liked by his peers. He is very tough to like.
hs football

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Owls wrote:
<quoted text>. All he does is win Shaver. Good coach. But yes very arrogant and not well liked by his peers. He is very tough to like.
total jerk shaver I heard also that he wanted certain kids injured and teaches it. Hope Lawrence puts up 60 on them again.
hs football

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LIC Champs wrote:
<quoted text>
I've played with Jordan and we all know that he is humble. He is a high character guy. Dude you must have fell and bumped your head..The only people who would consider him a "100% punk" is a "100% loser" that got "100% embarrassed " by a 10th grader!.. Man GTFOH (ask your loser kid what it means).. Oh and he's never in your face.. Too fast for that!!!!
very humble great kid best is yet to come for Jordan
Da Fan

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Any Suffolk seedings yet?
Coach

Center Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Da Fan wrote:
Any Suffolk seedings yet?
Tuesday the 26th
Da Fan

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuesday the 26th
Thank you. Let me know how they go.
An Old Sailor

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

ChiefFan1 wrote:
<quoted text>
seems pretty much like i thought. pequa has a lot coming back so i figured they'd be number 1. hopefully they wont lose their stars to transfer or other sports this offseason. admittedly i dont know how much oceanside has coming back but im a little surprised they are the 3. thought maybe EM would be 3. i know they had a down year but freeport still seems awfully low.
Oceanside is too high at #3. I saw the schedule and don't see them any better than .500. I'm not a big fan of how the JV did, but I saw East Meadow against Baldwin JV and East Meadow JV wasn't that good. I know that isn't any indicator, but just thought maybe that's why they have the 4 seed. Baldwin actually should be a higher seed. They have plenty of returning talent.
I agree though that Massapequa is the best team going into next season. Funny but two years ago so many Massapequa people were lamenting over the coaching staff and now they are once again on top.
ChiefFan1

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

An Old Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oceanside is too high at #3. I saw the schedule and don't see them any better than .500. I'm not a big fan of how the JV did, but I saw East Meadow against Baldwin JV and East Meadow JV wasn't that good. I know that isn't any indicator, but just thought maybe that's why they have the 4 seed. Baldwin actually should be a higher seed. They have plenty of returning talent.
I agree though that Massapequa is the best team going into next season. Funny but two years ago so many Massapequa people were lamenting over the coaching staff and now they are once again on top.
i remember hearing baldwin's JV was excellent last year. combined with what they have coming back they should have maybe been the 3. as for pequa, this may be their 1 shot for a while. 6 seniors have been up on varsity since 10th grade...4 of them starting since then. if they can put together a good O and D line, they will win the conference. the problem is the junior class coming up doesnt have good lineman. maybe pequa can get someone transfering TO them for once. i will keep my fingers crossed.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Nassau 3 wrote:
Conf. 3 seedingd
Lawrence
Plain edge
Lynbrook
Glen cove
Bethpage
Hewlett
Sewanhaka
Floral park
Manhasset
CSS
Division
NHL
Domyou happen to have Conference II & IV?
J Buddha

Livingston, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

hs football wrote:
<quoted text> very humble great kid best is yet to come for Jordan
I love it how in the pre-game he does that arm pumping thing in front of the other team's sideline. If other teams don't want Jordan in their face, they should find a way to stop him. So sad, too bad, it ain't happenin' brutha. Thorp will be between Joey Caps and Jordan.
Nassau 3

East Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Domyou happen to have Conference II & IV?
no if I get it I'll put it up
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> no if I get it I'll put it up
Thank you.
outside 123

North Arlington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Pat-med 88.
How does patmed look this year????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of10,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rip Current Statement for Queens County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••