Nassau/Suffolk High School Football
AvgJoe

Medford, NY

#5584 Jan 26, 2013
Craig Blatter now HC @ Bayshore. Chris Taylor out @ Amityville
Suff III

Sayville, NY

#5585 Jan 26, 2013
RIP Bayshore. He coached Sayville for three years 99-01 with a record of 14-11 The dark years for the program.
Conf I Fan

East Meadow, NY

#5586 Jan 26, 2013
nassau wrote:
<quoted text> who did the NY state sportswriters vote as well as the coaches vote for player of the year. I did not know Joe capobianco won that real award from conference 1-thanks con1 fan
Nice comeback. He is a great player but he won the Class A player of the year. Conference I is class AA. Keep racking up those little school awards. Once again it has nothing to do with the big boys!!!! Try again that one failed.
Bay Shore

North Bergen, NJ

#5587 Jan 27, 2013
AvgJoe wrote:
Craig Blatter now HC @ Bayshore. Chris Taylor out @ Amityville
Wrong! Jim Giattino still Head Coach. Blatter joined the staff. Heard it from the Coach 1st hand.
i was there

Bronx, NY

#5589 Jan 27, 2013
Suff III wrote:
I was at the scrimmage. ask anyone that was there. Floyd scored once Sayville 3 times and the line was better
First of all Floyd beat sayville in that scrimmage 14 to 13. My nephew was on Floyd and I filmed the game. Another thing Sayville only scored one Td in the first half when they played first team. SsStacey Bedell carried the ball like 3 times the whole Scrimmage. It was also only a Scrimmage. Sayville had a great team for Div 3 but lets be fair in a real 4 quarter game Sayville has no chance to beat Floyd. Bigger schools have more players to pick from it is just Math no offense to a great Sayville football program.
Da Fan

Hartsdale, NY

#5591 Jan 28, 2013
If Floyd would of played Sayville at the end of the year in 2011 it would of been a shoot out. I think both teams would of had a real hard time stopping each others offenses. I think it would of been a close game with both teams putting up a ton of points.
nassau 3

Brooklyn, NY

#5592 Jan 28, 2013
Conf I Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice comeback. He is a great player but he won the Class A player of the year. Conference I is class AA. Keep racking up those little school awards. Once again it has nothing to do with the big boys!!!! Try again that one failed.
capobianco played in conference. 3 if he was in conference 1 he still was the best qb there also. No argument so what is your point because he didn't play in conference. 1 junior qb will shatter all long Island records lifetime
nassau 3

Brooklyn, NY

#5593 Jan 28, 2013
inside info wrote:
you guys can disagree on things all you want but ill tell you one that you can't disagree with. rob shaver the coach of plain edge is the biggest jerk and a-----e that i ever met TRUST ME
true for sure
Suff III

Sayville, NY

#5595 Jan 29, 2013
capobianco played in conference. 3 if he was in conference 1 he still was the best qb there also. No argument so what is your point because he didn't play in conference. 1 junior qb will shatter all long Island records lifetime

very true too, bad it will be at the cost of humiliating other teams having him passing in the 4th quarter when up by 30 points.
Conf I Fan

East Meadow, NY

#5596 Jan 29, 2013
nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> capobianco played in conference. 3 if he was in conference 1 he still was the best qb there also. No argument so what is your point because he didn't play in conference. 1 junior qb will shatter all long Island records lifetime
He is a very good QB but the problem is he played against horrible teams and defenses. If he played in conf I he wouldnt have put up half those numbers. After watching that Sayville game, and the way the line was dominated, if he played in Conf I he might not have gotten out of the first game alive. Capone from Oceanside and Bentz from Massapequa would have put up the same numbers against that lack of competition. Andre, Cellan, Blount, Krumenacker and Mascia would have sparks coming out of the scoreboard against that competition.
Nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#5598 Jan 29, 2013
Just to let everyone know I haven't posted on here since the lic.i just went on and saw someone using my name.the previous Nassau 3 posts is not me. Whoever you are use your own name
nassau 3

Brooklyn, NY

#5599 Jan 29, 2013
Conf I Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a very good QB but the problem is he played against horrible teams and defenses. If he played in conf I he wouldnt have put up half those numbers. After watching that Sayville game, and the way the line was dominated, if he played in Conf I he might not have gotten out of the first game alive. Capone from Oceanside and Bentz from Massapequa would have put up the same numbers against that lack of competition. Andre, Cellan, Blount, Krumenacker and Mascia would have sparks coming out of the scoreboard against that competition.
yeah he is a great qb that capobiamco kid gonna break all the lifetime li records also. Those 5 coaches from conference 1 I heard all voted for Lawrence for the cup also- I thought it was strange they did not vote for farmingdale of con 1.
nassau 3

Brooklyn, NY

#5600 Jan 29, 2013
Suff III wrote:
very true too, bad it will be at the cost of humiliating other teams having him passing in the 4th quarter when up by 30 points.
not true he was out after 3 qtrs or played maybe 1 set of the 4th qtr. He was not throwing at all in the 4th qtr.
Conf I Fan

East Meadow, NY

#5602 Jan 30, 2013
nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah he is a great qb that capobiamco kid gonna break all the lifetime li records also. Those 5 coaches from conference 1 I heard all voted for Lawrence for the cup also- I thought it was strange they did not vote for farmingdale of con 1.
Why would you think that strange? Those guys are straight up individuals. They had to respect the undefeated season of Lawrence.
driver7789

Sayville, NY

#5603 Jan 31, 2013
When are the suffolk seeding meetings?
SCFB

Medford, NY

#5605 Jan 31, 2013
driver7789 wrote:
When are the suffolk seeding meetings?
Last week in February I believe. No changes to Divisional placements except for the 2 teams in D1 moving down into D2 because because of the 12-team rotation is in D1 this season. Probably CI and either Bay Shore or HHH East. Unless the HHHills School District consolidates into one HS program, then they would obviously be one of the largest. Wouldn't that be interesting.
bayshore

Bronx, NY

#5606 Feb 1, 2013
Better check your facts coach blades is the hc at bayshore. What is the story in amityville, taylor out?
SCFB

Bronx, NY

#5607 Feb 1, 2013
I also heard that Blatter was going to Bayshore, but conflicting reports about Giattino and what capacity Blatter would serve (HC or DC???).
Owls

Lynbrook, NY

#5610 Feb 3, 2013
Is it true that nhp drops to conf 3 ss to conf2. Ns and cp/why to conf 4
outsider

United States

#5612 Feb 4, 2013
Owls wrote:
Is it true that nhp drops to conf 3 ss to conf2. Ns and cp/why to conf 4
thats correct owl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 9 min jimi-yank 39,394
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Truth is might 311,162
News Baldwin man Kevin Allocco sentenced in rape ple... (Dec '08) 23 min Nauseousclock 86
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Brian_G 59,473
South Jersey Mass Murder Capitol 1 hr Plot master 6
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 14,218
Donald Trump 3 hr NASHVILLE STAR 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages