Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Molinet Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Last week, DeLaSalle vs Lpgan:
http://www.playonsports.com/channels/californ...
A lot of Northern CA sport writers actually gave Logan a chance of beating De La Salle. Logan came into the game 12-1 and had only given up 113 points. DLS destroyed them 52-7.

Now DLS plays Folsom which is 14-0, points for/against 656-273. Folsom has one of the best offenses in CA. Their So. QB Jake Browning is 6'2" 185 lbs. He is 358/549 5,017 yards and an amazing 61 td's. His receiver corp is stacked with Sr. Lucas Owan, Jr. Troy Knox and Sr. Phillip Carter. The three of them have combined for over 3,000 yards and 36 td's. RB's are very good in So. Bailey Laolagi and Jr. Harry Akomolafe.

The defense is also excellent, they have combined for over 1,000 tackles in the season so far. The LB's are the key to their success with Sr. Derek Stiles, Jr. Eddie Flores and So. Bailey Laolagi and the three of them have combined for over 300 tackles. The team has 38 sacks.

Again a lot of the Northern sport writes seem to think that Folsom is the real deal and can give DSL their first Northern opponent loss since 1991.

The game will be in the State's Capitol at Sacramento State University on Saturday @ 7:30 PM

When it comes to the playoffs DLS always finds a way of winning.
hs football fan

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

jehelkha got toed from harvard???
hs football fan

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

tossed
That guy

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

is there another link to watch the bergen game? this one only lets me listen
Mike Quick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Callaway 57 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of Northern CA sport writers actually gave Logan a chance of beating De La Salle. Logan came into the game 12-1 and had only given up 113 points. DLS destroyed them 52-7.
Now DLS plays Folsom which is 14-0, points for/against 656-273. Folsom has one of the best offenses in CA. Their So. QB Jake Browning is 6'2" 185 lbs. He is 358/549 5,017 yards and an amazing 61 td's. His receiver corp is stacked with Sr. Lucas Owan, Jr. Troy Knox and Sr. Phillip Carter. The three of them have combined for over 3,000 yards and 36 td's. RB's are very good in So. Bailey Laolagi and Jr. Harry Akomolafe.
The defense is also excellent, they have combined for over 1,000 tackles in the season so far. The LB's are the key to their success with Sr. Derek Stiles, Jr. Eddie Flores and So. Bailey Laolagi and the three of them have combined for over 300 tackles. The team has 38 sacks.
Again a lot of the Northern sport writes seem to think that Folsom is the real deal and can give DSL their first Northern opponent loss since 1991.
The game will be in the State's Capitol at Sacramento State University on Saturday @ 7:30 PM
When it comes to the playoffs DLS always finds a way of winning.
I was just reading about that Sophomore QB Jake Browning from Folsom HS. In his very first varsity game he wa 34/51 689 yards and 10 td's. That's scary, what type of teams are they playing against? I also read that last season's QB Tanner Trosin who graduated was 360/527 5,185 yards and 49 td's. Trosin had four receivers that he threw too, his primary receiver was Sr. J'Juan Muldrow (129 recepetions 2,036 yards and 25 td's. The other three receivers combined for 2,723 yards and 22 td's. That is amazing.
scf

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Enough wrote:
<quoted text> You are insane. We all know that child chose NOT to go back in and his Father cosigned it. There it is!! Don't believe it ask around and get back to me. Until then go seek some help for your issues.
Ok I AM getting back to you. You are so wrong and I understand you have to tell yourself that so you feel better. Lets get the FACTS straight...the kid wanted to go back in and if he did everyone knows what the outcome would have been. The coach made the decision after his ankle was assessed. Coaches should be commended for that decision! Ask around??? I dont have to.. believe me I am closer to the source than you will ever know so STOP stating the wrong information...it is what it is but PLEASE dont spread FALSE information especially about a student athlete on this forum!!!
HSPlayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

scf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I AM getting back to you. You are so wrong and I understand you have to tell yourself that so you feel better. Lets get the FACTS straight...the kid wanted to go back in and if he did everyone knows what the outcome would have been. The coach made the decision after his ankle was assessed. Coaches should be commended for that decision! Ask around??? I dont have to.. believe me I am closer to the source than you will ever know so STOP stating the wrong information...it is what it is but PLEASE dont spread FALSE information especially about a student athlete on this forum!!!
You my friend are wrong. What would the outcome have been? The coach was asked at half time about that player and he said he does not have time to worry about that. Sounded more to me like he was not to happy about it. What was the injury? You can say what you like but I believe that player went in talking tough was not tough at all.
Sayville guy

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Luck is part of every game. Why do you think mike quick didn't take calls or speak about Lawrence or put them in top 25 when he said in the beginning of the year he would. Because he doesn't respect them and thinks they are overrated. He knows as well as everyone else sirico doesn't get hurt its a blow out. I wasn't going to say anything but am tired of Sayville bashing going on about not being tough. The kids on this team were one of the toughest teams in the past 20 years. He wanted to go back in the medical staff said no. You can't dispute what they did to the Lawrence super offense shut down!
Molinet Knows

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Bergen Catholic vs Paramus Catholic, great HS Football game!

This review will do more justice:
http://blog.northjersey.com/varsityaces/16387...
Sayville guy

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Sounds like Paramus catholic earned the trophy they should be #1
Shooter McGavin

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Callaway 57 wrote:
Who wil win the LIC's in Class I, II, III, & IV?
Hoo duh bop !
HSPlayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Sayville guy wrote:
Luck is part of every game. Why do you think mike quick didn't take calls or speak about Lawrence or put them in top 25 when he said in the beginning of the year he would. Because he doesn't respect them and thinks they are overrated. He knows as well as everyone else sirico doesn't get hurt its a blow out. I wasn't going to say anything but am tired of Sayville bashing going on about not being tough. The kids on this team were one of the toughest teams in the past 20 years. He wanted to go back in the medical staff said no. You can't dispute what they did to the Lawrence super offense shut down!
So I guess he does not respect James Madisonn or Sayville either. Mike Quick means something to you because with me he's one man. Sayville did not score the entire second half and has anyone in D3 done that all year to them? Yet they could not score on a overated team. Lawrence's line was horrible. Sayvilles was great but yet they loss explain that one.Everytime you get on the field you risk getting injured just so happened it was ok all year until he got hit hard at the most important game for them in two years. They could have just fed Haggart behind their tough line right?
Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

scf wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! After all of that time you are just getting back to me?? That is the best you can do?? Let me help YOU out.....go away!!! Nobody is spareading false information. Everyone is so over that game. Enjoy your holidays.
HSPlayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Enough wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!! After all of that time you are just getting back to me?? That is the best you can do?? Let me help YOU out.....go away!!! Nobody is spareading false information. Everyone is so over that game. Enjoy your holidays.
Sayville fell to a better team
Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

OMG!! Stop the presses!!!! Mike Quick didn't put Lawrence on the top 25!!!! He really showed them. Call HELP ME HOWARD!!! Lmao!! Lawrence doesn't CARE!!!
Sayville guy

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

They got no respect you can say what you want but everyone wants there respect. Isn't that what the rutgers cup is all about?
HSPlayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Sayville guy wrote:
They got no respect you can say what you want but everyone wants there respect. Isn't that what the rutgers cup is all about?
Says you but come on 3 LICs in 3 Conf they just made LI history by beating your team. You have to respect them because even with their potent O stopped they still found a way to win. When your Sayville lost 1 man they could not recover. You see that's what true champions are made of. So if they had destroyed Sayville that would have been more proof their better? No both teams offfenses had issues so it became a defensive battle and the team that D Stood up won Lawrence. With all of that Lawrence history and you saying they get no respect just shows how sore you guys are from the loss that's all.
HSPlayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

So if Sayville had won do you think they should have got the best team award in Sufflok?
Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

HSPlayer wrote:
So if Sayville had won do you think they should have got the best team award in Sufflok?
yes!! How many teams can say they have had a 23 or 24 game winning streak?? Not many. If they would of won Babylon would not of won the Rutgers trophy.
Sayville guy

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Yes Sayville would have won and if capobio got hurt he is just as important if not more then sirico Sayville would have won without sirico and haggert so to say if our one got hurt Lawrence was better your right but if either capo or fred 3 got hurt Lawrence loses big do you agree? No shame with agreeing with the obvious!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Da GreatDirtyWater 305,906
Meet Hot White Girls Online That Want To Hookup... 2 hr Ella2009 1
Looking for Love? Friendship? Romance? 3 hr DateAYounger 2
cbs news 3 hr Anthony 1
will black people ever rule the world (Sep '10) 3 hr Tink04 258
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr UN Must Go 14,378
If the Tea Party formed a Well Regulated Militia 4 hr Jeez 2
•••
•••