Fb fan

New York, NY

#4998 Dec 3, 2012
Freeport in the house wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats to Lawrence i was there rooting for Nassau and it was a great HS Football game between two really solid teams. Alot of talent on both sides. I really enjoyed the game, Sayville had 2 big turnovers and Lawrence did not have any. In my opinion Lawrence coach had the GUTS to go for a 4th down on the first drive of the second half on a 4th and 4 at his own 31 losing 20-7 at the time. That was the game to me a Sayville stop there and they win, Lawrence went on to score on that drive and made it 20-14, also don't think Sayville kicker missed a extra point all year. Sayville had the lead and backup QB Playing well but there coach put him in a tough spot throwing from endzone. Great game lived up to all the hype. Everyone of both teams should be proud. Lawrence should be a runaway winner for Rutgers Cup or there should be an investigation, 12-0 only unbeaten team in Nassau and most points scored ever on LI!! Freeport congratulates you guys.
I think gc will get alot of votes.. Coaches take into consideration the league u play in and how well u played in the lic game.... So wouldn't say it's a lock seen teams go undefeated before win lic and not win Rutgers cup
Freeport in the house

Parsippany, NJ

#4999 Dec 3, 2012
Fb fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think gc will get alot of votes.. Coaches take into consideration the league u play in and how well u played in the lic game.... So wouldn't say it's a lock seen teams go undefeated before win lic and not win Rutgers cup
But were there any other unbeaten teams, find it hard to believe if your only unbeaten team and win LIC against a team that was 11-0 with 23 game unbeaten gets beat by a team that beat a Riverhead team with 2 losses at the time. Also GC Dodged --just got buy Carey & Wantagh in Nassau playoffs. To me it really is not up for debate but i know where your coming from. Alot of times team deserving this Rutgers Cup don't get it.
bigtool

Silver Spring, MD

#5000 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Congrats to Lawrence i was there rooting for Nassau and it was a great HS Football game between two really solid teams. Alot of talent on both sides. I really enjoyed the game, Sayville had 2 big turnovers and Lawrence did not have any. In my opinion Lawrence coach had the GUTS to go for a 4th down on the first drive of the second half on a 4th and 4 at his own 31 losing 20-7 at the time. That was the game to me a Sayville stop there and they win, Lawrence went on to score on that drive and made it 20-14, also don't think Sayville kicker missed a extra point all year. Sayville had the lead and backup QB Playing well but there coach put him in a tough spot throwing from endzone. Great game lived up to all the hype. Everyone of both teams should be proud. Lawrence should be a runaway winner for Rutgers Cup or there should be an investigation, 12-0 only unbeaten team in Nassau and most points scored ever on LI!! Freeport congratulates you guys.
average age of lawrence players 19.6.average gpa of lawrence players 1.8 and you wonder why after they leave school they just hang out---thank god for obama who will take care of them.
bigtool

Silver Spring, MD

#5001 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
But were there any other unbeaten teams, find it hard to believe if your only unbeaten team and win LIC against a team that was 11-0 with 23 game unbeaten gets beat by a team that beat a Riverhead team with 2 losses at the time. Also GC Dodged --just got buy Carey & Wantagh in Nassau playoffs. To me it really is not up for debate but i know where your coming from. Alot of times team deserving this Rutgers Cup don't get it.
garden city should get it because their kids played well achieved in school have no rap sheets and will do great in life and help society instead of being a drain on society.
Fb fan

New York, NY

#5002 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah wantagh and Carey are strong teams who in conf 3 was a strong team other than Lawrence... Sometimes u get scrwed because ur league it's not goodv its not like college where run up scores to impress the polsters.. High school coaches frown apon stuff like that
Fb fan

New York, NY

#5003 Dec 3, 2012
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>garden city should get it because their kids played well achieved in school have no rap sheets and will do great in life and help society instead of being a drain on society.
I've been tuff on the law guys( because some of them don't get it) but there not thugs Eddie Robinson could go ivy and one of lineman committed to an Ivy League school already.. Some of the kids have there issues no doubt but there many tams whose kids have there issues trust me nobody's coaching all angels
Nassau spectator

Springfield Gardens, NY

#5004 Dec 3, 2012
LHS wrote:
<quoted text> Who?? I thought Sean Moran was the QB for Lawrence Jv?? Now Joey is 19?? So that means Florey must be 21?? You people are silly.
Moran is not going to play Qb, he can't throw the ball , he is the next Eddie Robinson, great athlete but not a QB. Noah on the other hand can really sling the ball (from what I've seen) and shows great poise, watch on msgvarsity the few games they have, when he comes in and throws, he's pin point hope they bring him up for playoffs next season, Lawrence in Jordan Fredericks senior year will be even better than this championship team, mark my words
MR Lawrence

New York, NY

#5005 Dec 3, 2012
http://fivetowns.patch.com/articles/lawrence-...

Here is a link to an article about the win and nice little video showing Lawrence Defense stuffing Sayville.
Finepoint

Far Rockaway, NY

#5006 Dec 3, 2012
Fb fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You wish.
Finepoint

Far Rockaway, NY

#5007 Dec 3, 2012
MR Lawrence wrote:
http://fivetowns.patch.com/art icles/lawrence-clinches-class- iii-football-title#video-12415 902
Here is a link to an article about the win and nice little video showing Lawrence Defense stuffing Sayville.
Thanks for the link I enjoyed it.
Finepoint

Far Rockaway, NY

#5008 Dec 3, 2012
Fb fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah wantagh and Carey are strong teams who in conf 3 was a strong team other than Lawrence... Sometimes u get scrwed because ur league it's not goodv its not like college where run up scores to impress the polsters.. High school coaches frown apon stuff like that
Pathetic. Man can beat a dead horse.
Finepoint

Far Rockaway, NY

#5009 Dec 3, 2012
Fb fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been tuff on the law guys( because some of them don't get it) but there not thugs Eddie Robinson could go ivy and one of lineman committed to an Ivy League school already.. Some of the kids have there issues no doubt but there many tams whose kids have there issues trust me nobody's coaching all angels
You have issues. You need to tighten up a few screws. You keep beating a dead horse.
bigtool

Silver Spring, MD

#5010 Dec 3, 2012
which team on long island started the most blacks this year? i gots to know.
Fb fan

East Rockaway, NY

#5011 Dec 3, 2012
Finepoint wrote:
<quoted text>You have issues. You need to tighten up a few screws. You keep beating a dead horse.
Not sure what that means but I know how Nassau county coaches vote.. Doesn't mean law won't win Rutger cup but they may not Tom flatley well liked and respected by all conferences will def carry his conference prettying sure law won't carry there's if you care about the Rutger cup.. Unless u have a vote mayb u do
Mike Quick

AOL

#5012 Dec 3, 2012
Some of the awards handed in Suffolk:

Rutgers Trophy - Babylon

Zellner Award - Steven Mills - Sachem North

Boomer Esiason Award - A.J. Otranto - Floyd

LaBue Award - James Giattino - Sayville
Mike Quick

AOL

#5013 Dec 3, 2012
Hansen Award - Steven Casali - Sachem East
Mike Quick

AOL

#5014 Dec 3, 2012
Casali won three other awards:

Collatta Award

Joe Cipp Award

MSG Varsity Rob Burnett Award

I don't believe that has ever happened befor, an unprecedented four major awards.
Mike Quick

AOL

#5015 Dec 3, 2012
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
Farmingdale was there watching the game.
Floyd 484 total yards, 376 rushing 108 yards passing.
A.J. Otranto 3/5 108 yards 3 td's
Diamonte Corley 10 carries 164 yards 2 td's
rushing and 1 td receiving.
Chris Faison 14 carries 140 yards 2 td's
Sachem East 392 yards of offense 299 yards rushing 93 yards passing.
Big game for Steven Casali 39 carries 272 yards 4 td's on the defensive side had 17 tackles.
Casali looks like a good bet for the Hansen.
You were correct with Steven Casali and the Hansen Award.
Fb fan

United States

#5016 Dec 3, 2012
Nassau dinner// lunch in is in January it's to far removed from the season... Congrats to all those well deserving young men and teams in Suffolk
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#5017 Dec 3, 2012
Fb fan wrote:
Nassau dinner// lunch in is in January it's to far removed from the season... Congrats to all those well deserving young men and teams in Suffolk
momma chamberlin is a coward, fraud, liar, outta work bum and a homo to boot......fat slob has issues.....LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr jimi-yank 2,953
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 315,224
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 35,518
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,107
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 52,728
Ingles Markets Inc selling? 4 hr Boris 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr EasyEed 309,649
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]