Nassau/Suffolk High School Football
Nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#4436 Nov 27, 2012
Sayville and Lawrence is on live Friday.
Callaway 57

Indio, CA

#4437 Nov 27, 2012
Suff III wrote:
Not complaining, just stating facts. If Lawrence's seniors, especially LB Hercules were in the game, it would have been a different game. Unfortunately, we will never know, but get a chance to play again.
Plus, how good of a name is Hercules for a middle LB?
you loss because you were missing Hercules last year. Next year excuse you can say you were missing Zeus, appolo, Hermes and Hades.
last year you had a terrible line. I guess you just have to wave a magic wand and say the magic words and POOOF, now they are great....
Zeus, Apollo, etc. very funny. I will say that losing Chris Hercules in Oct. last season did hurt somewhat. No question he was one of the top defensive players on the Island.
MR Lawrence

New York, NY

#4438 Nov 27, 2012
I am a bit concerned that Sayville's team doctor is a Hansen Award Winner. Could be the deciding factor.
Suff III

Sayville, NY

#4439 Nov 27, 2012
thorp award winner from Nassau
Finepoint

Far Rockaway, NY

#4441 Nov 27, 2012
Truetalk wrote:
I think you will find Westhampton's defense was much better than Lawrence's defense this year as well as last year. I think last year speaks for itself and we will see this year. To compare nassua 3 to Suffolk 3 from top to bottom is a joke.
Are you serious? WH defense better than Lawrence? Your talking about the same WH that let up 223 point against? You can't be serious.
MR Lawrence

New York, NY

#4442 Nov 27, 2012
Suff III wrote:
thorp award winner from Nassau
My bad..It was the Sayville school nurse that won the Hansen.
Lasr chance

Brooklyn, NY

#4443 Nov 27, 2012
Law will get rolled. You can't compare suff div 3 with nassua con 3 plain edge vss glen cove might not have won a game in suff that's not up for discussion it's a fact. Or are you nassua fans stuck in the bubble?
MR Lawrence

New York, NY

#4444 Nov 27, 2012
Lasr chance wrote:
Law will get rolled. You can't compare suff div 3 with nassua con 3 plain edge vss glen cove might not have won a game in suff that's not up for discussion it's a fact. Or are you nassua fans stuck in the bubble?
Talk is talk...we will find out in 72 hours.
Def

Brooklyn, NY

#4445 Nov 27, 2012
If your law def coor who do you stop first haggert sirico run then how do you contend with play action and deep pass game?

On the other hand Sayville def coor who do stop fredrick 3 from running or cappab from passing?

Both defenses have there hands full. Say will have tough time with law pass if they stop run
Fb fan

Hewlett, NY

#4446 Nov 27, 2012
Law will not get rolled if anything they will do the rolling. But I think game will be one or two td game . Lawrencec is a very talenteted team.. Robinson most likely going to Colgate .. Tyler prob going to stonybrook Jordan and Simon are two 1a or 1 aa prospects as 10 graders .. I guess we will find 72 hours bring ur hand Warner's going to be cold .
MR Lawrence

New York, NY

#4447 Nov 27, 2012
Lets take a vote:

Who wants Lawrence to win?

Who wants Sayville to win?
WSFF

Sayville, NY

#4448 Nov 27, 2012
MR Lawrence wrote:
Lets take a vote:
Who wants Lawrence to win?
Who wants Sayville to win?
How old are you?? 12??
Lawrence Forever

United States

#4449 Nov 27, 2012
WSFF wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?? 12??
LMAO!!!
MR Lawrence

New York, NY

#4450 Nov 27, 2012
WSFF wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?? 12??
No I am 14, like half of the Lawrence defense.
Fb fan

Hewlett, NY

#4451 Nov 27, 2012
MR Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am 14, like half of the Lawrence defense.
Vote I really don't care who wins... but I vote for me winning power ball
Johnny

Deer Park, NY

#4453 Nov 27, 2012
I honestly don't see Lawrence losing most of that team is back from last year i feel like they learned there lesson. Most likely going to win the next 2 LIC's for conference 3.
truetalk

Westhampton, NY

#4454 Nov 28, 2012
Finepoint wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? WH defense better than Lawrence? Your talking about the same WH that let up 223 point against? You can't be serious.
Probably a little hyperbole on my part about this years defense, but we will see in a few days. On "paper" Lawrence is the favorite but we will see. It should be a great game and I look forward to it.
Fb fan

United States

#4455 Nov 28, 2012
Johnny wrote:
I honestly don't see Lawrence losing most of that team is back from last year i feel like they learned there lesson. Most likely going to win the next 2 LIC's for conference 3.

This year I think is there best shot next year to early to say when u graduate 22 seniors and who knows what conference they will be in dropping in enrollment only Matter of time they will be in conf 4
Freeport in the house

Brooklyn, NY

#4456 Nov 28, 2012
truetalk wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably a little hyperbole on my part about this years defense, but we will see in a few days. On "paper" Lawrence is the favorite but we will see. It should be a great game and I look forward to it.
You are correct it will be a great hs football game. I am a Nassau guy will be rooting for Lawrence. Watched Sayville they are very good. I think this Lawrence team is special though. Feeling i get is Mike Quick and Msg never realized how good these 2 teams are. Freeport has had some great teams in the past think Lawrence is as good as any of them.
Freeport in the house

Brooklyn, NY

#4457 Nov 28, 2012
Fb fan wrote:
<quoted text>
This year I think is there best shot next year to early to say when u graduate 22 seniors and who knows what conference they will be in dropping in enrollment only Matter of time they will be in conf 4
Lawrence could accomplish a feat that no Hs could do if they win Lic in Conference 3 this year, down the road if they drop down to conference 4. That would be possible LIC'S in 4 different conferences. They won it in 1 & 2 i think but have to check not sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 38 min Dan Snow 14,962
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 311,489
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 5 hr De Oppresso Liber 11,307
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr FuMan Chu Yanks 330,684
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 5 hr 2 Dogs 1,101
EndlessWinds Kennel Unethical Breeding 5 hr Dani2001 1
General Mills uses imported flour!!! 6 hr Sam 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance