Pat-Med 88

AOL

#4304 Nov 25, 2012
End of third quarter. Riverhead 38 NB 20

Starting the fourth quarter.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

#4305 Nov 25, 2012
Riverhead 42 yard INT. Blitzer 7 yard td pass to Funn. That was his 4th td catch of the night.

Riverhead 45

NB 20
Pat-Med 88

AOL

#4306 Nov 25, 2012
12/18 282 yards 4 td's for Riverheads QB Ryan Blitzer. Funn has three of those td's. I thought it was 4.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

#4307 Nov 25, 2012
Both teams fumbled by NB goal line. Cody Smith takes it in for another Riverhead td with 2 minutes left in the game.

Riverhead 52

NB 20
Pat-Med 88

AOL

#4308 Nov 25, 2012
NB just fumbled with 1:45 left in the game. For some reason Blitzer replaced Cody Smith as QB
Pat-Med 88

AOL

#4309 Nov 25, 2012
Final Riverhead 52 North Babylon 20.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

#4310 Nov 25, 2012
Riverhead had 417 total yards of offense, Passing 282 and rushing 125. Ryan Blitzer was 13/19 292 yards 4 td's and rushed for another. WR Quinn Funn had 7 receptions for 156 yards 3 td's.

North Babylon had 221 yards of total offense, 177 yards rushing and 44 yards passing. They also had 5 turnovers.
Callaway 57

Palm Springs, CA

#4311 Nov 25, 2012
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
It was great to watch Stepinac vs White Plains on Thanksgiving day. Stepinac beat White Plains after WP built an 18-0 lead. Stepinac came back and beat WP 19-18.
Now since I have watched a lot of Section 9 games for the past 10 years, I will only say that Pine Bush came out of no where (4-5 last season) and had a 3-1 record against the "Big Three", Monroe-Woodbury, Kingston and Newburgh Free Academy. I 'm not sure, but I don't believe Pine Bush has beaten anyone of these teams in a long time.
When Pine Bush played New Rochelle and lost 39-7, New Rochelle rolled up 361 total offensive yards. New Rochelle runs mulitple offenses, i.e. spread, there backs, etc. Pine Bush had no chance against New Rochelle's two key players QB Khalil Eddy and TE Joe Clarke.
The key to New Rochelle beating Orchard Park will be QB Khalil Eddy. If Orchard Park can put pressure on Eddy then it might be a long day for New Rochelle, if they can't contain Eddy, then it will be a long day for Orchard Park. The longer Orchard Parks offense stays on the field with their big OL, led by OL/DL Mike Senn (6'4" 305 lbs), the more pounding the smaller New Rochelle DL will take and it will take its toll on them.
Happy Thanksgiving to all posters on this forum.
Well my little brother you were correct with New Rochelle, Orchard Park didn't even come close to stopping New Rochelle's QB Khalil Eddy. He was 6/10 93 yards 2 td's and carried the ball 7 times for 91 yards and 2 td's. New Rochelle's Jason Ceneus played a great game both offensively and defensively. New Rochelle won 34-6. OP's only score was on NR second unit. It would be interesting to see either Farmingdale or Floyd play New Rochelle?
Chaminade RB

Lindenhurst, NY

#4312 Nov 26, 2012
The game we all wanted. The Friar streak will end I am guaranteeing it!!!!!!
Suff III

East Islip, NY

#4313 Nov 26, 2012
A little recent LIC History:
The only time Sayville was a big underdog in the LIC was 2004. Wantagh had kilkled every team in Nassau and was called by many the best team on Long Island any class. They had 3 all Long Island Players. QB Eric Caracappa 2 ints. all season (5 in the LIC). RB Rob Smith, unstppable in Nassau, and Anthony Muscarella at WR something like 18 TD's caught. Didn't matter Wantagh could not come close to stopping John DeLuca or the rest of Sayville's offense. Bottm Line:
Sayville 55 Unbeatble Wantagh 14
eastendfan

Westhampton Beach, NY

#4314 Nov 26, 2012
Chaminade RB wrote:
The game we all wanted. The Friar streak will end I am guaranteeing it!!!!!!
What game is this??
Chaminade RB

Lindenhurst, NY

#4315 Nov 26, 2012
eastendfan wrote:
<quoted text>
What game is this??
Figure it out Plato.
Lawrence Forever

United States

#4316 Nov 26, 2012
Suff III wrote:
The only time Sayville was a big underdog in the LIC was 2004. Wantagh had kilkled every team in Nassau and was called by many the best team on Long Island any class. They had 3 all Long Island Players. QB Eric Caracappa 2 ints. all season (5 in the LIC). RB Rob Smith, unstppable in Nassau, and Anthony Muscarella at WR something like 18 TD's caught. Didn't matter Wantagh could not come close to stopping John DeLuca or the rest of Sayville's offense. Bottm Line:
Just so YOU know we are considering ourselves the underdogs b/c you guys are the champs until someone else wins.......AM I correct??
Suffolk1

Manorville, NY

#4317 Nov 26, 2012
Am I hearing this correctly? The Div/Conf 1 LIC is now Thursday Nov. 29 at 7:30pm?
eastendfan

Westhampton Beach, NY

#4318 Nov 26, 2012
You still got me. What game is the one we all wanted???
F Fan

Medford, NY

#4319 Nov 26, 2012
Suffolk1 wrote:
Am I hearing this correctly? The Div/Conf 1 LIC is now Thursday Nov. 29 at 7:30pm?
Where did you hear that? Supposed to be Friday at 3:00 pm.
TechBall

United States

#4320 Nov 26, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> Wow they are up 35 to 0 and decide to sub with 7:00 minutes left in the game?? Suffolk 3 better never talk about Lawrence again........smh
You know.. What happened to the starters playing only half the game? Lawrence took out their starters with 7 minutes left in the third. Seems as though Sayville still is the beast they were last year and since Lawrence has not been tested like Sayville has they should have no problem with Lawrence right? Wrong ! Did you see west Hampton play and MP play. Do you really think these teams would have dominated a let's say Plainedge or Glen cove? Where is the team Sayvile has been tested against???
Freeport in the house

Parsippany, NJ

#4321 Nov 26, 2012
Suff III wrote:
watched Sayville beat WEsthampton. I Think this is the game to watch this year. Sayville is very good i must admit & so is lawrence scary good. From Nassau will root for Nassau teams but Floyd, Sayville, Riverhead & Babylon/Mt.Sinai winner will all be tough to beat.
Freeport in the house

Parsippany, NJ

#4322 Nov 26, 2012
F Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you hear that? Supposed to be Friday at 3:00 pm.
update on this time and day of the game if it is changed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In New York best site for shopping 1 hr kimjack09 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Austrian Expat 439
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr the wandering girl 9,900
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr the wandering girl 9,400
Emo Guys - Single (13-17) (Feb '14) 1 hr onyxOcean 6
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Maude 14,844
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Brian_G 305,485
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000