|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Mike Quick wrote:
<quoted text>
The team I would not lose sight of is Farmingdale(3-0). Did a nice number on Baldwin(21-6), excellent defense against them, two big turnovers 1 int the other fumble recovery. Farmingdale has put up some nice offensive numbers: Passing 10/14 127 yards 1 td, rushing 80 carries 741 yards 12 td's, points f/a 113-12 and combined w/l records of the teams they've played is 4-5. Oceanside beat the #1 seed, Farmingdale beat the #3 seed Baldwin, no one has beat the #2 seed Massapequa yet.
Mike Quick

This was your post from Sept. 27, 2012. Excellent post.
Suffolk III

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

2 passing...nice

QB went out in the first series
Suffolk III

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

The field is disgrace to section 8 !!! I sat on Baldwin side and there were no yard markers on the home side, you could not tell what yard the ball was on or how far for a first down, this must be fixed before the lic games
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Suffolk III wrote:
The field is disgrace to section 8 !!! I sat on Baldwin side and there were no yard markers on the home side, you could not tell what yard the ball was on or how far for a first down, this must be fixed before the lic games
Your 100% correct, this field is a disgrace. Section VIII should be ashamed to hold their playoff games there. You never would've known this was a football field, except for the goal post.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Lawrence 42 Plainedge 7 just started the third quarter. Lawrence's passing/rushing game is doing an excellent job on Plainedge. Lawrence just scored a td on Tyler Fredericks 59 yard run.

Lawrence 48
Plainedge 7
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Lawrence is rotating in some new players on offense. Lawrence just scored another td with Jones 29 yard td run. Lawrence has now missed its last two extra points

Lawrence 54
Plainedge 7
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Plainedge just scored with :56 seconds in the the third quarter.

Lawrence 54
Plainedge 14
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Third quarter just ended.

Lawrence 54
Plainedge 14
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Plainedge scores again with 1:23 left in the fourth quarter.

Lawrence 54
Plainedge 21

:33 seconds left in the game.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

That's it Lawrence 54 Plainedge 21.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Lawrence held Plainedge to just 74 rushing yards, but they did put up 188 yards passing for a total of 262 yards.

Lawrence had a combined total of 519 yards of offense with Joe Capobianco going 8/8 186 yards 2 td's and Tyler Fredericks had 262 yards rushing, 60 yards of pass receptions and 4 td's. He had 312 total yards of offense.
Nassau 3

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Anyone notice the running time after law made it 48-7? Coach shaver of plain edge went to ref and asked him to run it. Ref then asked Mott and he agreed. Can you imagine a coach in a championship game asking a ref to run the clock?
MR Lawrence

Woodmere, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

For the next 24 hours, I will be a huge Sayville fan.

I am rooting for them to win their game against the Westhampton Beach Volleyball squad, so they can face Lawrence next week in the LIC.

Go Sayville!!(For the next 24 hours)
MR Lawrence

Woodmere, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Nassau 3 wrote:
Anyone notice the running time after law made it 48-7? Coach shaver of plain edge went to ref and asked him to run it. Ref then asked Mott and he agreed. Can you imagine a coach in a championship game asking a ref to run the clock?
That is what is known as crying "UNCLE!"
Lawrence Forever

Far Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Congrats boys and cosches!!! One more piece to make your puzzle complete. Good Luck next week!! L.I.C. your goal.
Bubba

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Pat-Med 88 wrote:
Lawrence held Plainedge to just 74 rushing yards, but they did put up 188 yards passing for a total of 262 yards.
Lawrence had a combined total of 519 yards of offense with Joe Capobianco going 8/8 186 yards 2 td's and Tyler Fredericks had 262 yards rushing, 60 yards of pass receptions and 4 td's. He had 312 total yards of offense.
You don't stand a chance of beating Lawrence if you can't run the ball on them and use the clock to keep their offense off the field. Plainedge had to know that coming in, yet their game plan seemed to be throwing. That poor QB is going to be sore for a week with the beating he took tonight.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> You don't stand a chance of beating Lawrence if you can't run the ball on them and use the clock to keep their offense off the field. Plainedge had to know that coming in, yet their game plan seemed to be throwing. That poor QB is going to be sore for a week with the beating he took tonight.
#7 Simon Jones was the key to stopping Plainedges running game, I think he had 9 tackles.
Callaway 57

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

I attended the Class A NYS Tournament finals tonight at the Dome. Burnt Hills- Ballston Lake vs Sweet Home. Burnt Hills totally dominated this game they beat Sweet Home 40-20. BH-BL is 12-1, points for/against 565-133, Rushing 4.134 yards w/62 td's, passing 975 yards 14 td's.

BH-BL has some good players in QB Ryan McDonnell, Soph. RB Danny Maynard and RB Dan Porter.

The one thing I can say with certainty is that if either Lawrence or Sayville played Burnt Hills they would beat them by 35 points.
Callaway 57

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

In the earlier game Class D Randolph defeated Tuckahoe 28-7.

Looking forward to seeing Maine-Endwell play Glens Falls, a lot of upstate people seem to think M-E is the best team in the state. We will see.
Alumni

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Went to the Lawrence game at Hofstra tonight.
1. Lawrence #7 Jones is the key to beating them. If you can block him, Run game all night long. Had trouble fighting off blocks tonight (look at the film). Talented player, quick, physical,......entire defensive scheme is on his shoulders.
2. Section VIII should be ashamed that any playoff game is on that field. I felt like I was at a PAL or Flag game. Could barely see the yard lines......Hash marks? Numbers? Horrible. Get out of Hofstra, we would be better of playing at Post or Kings Point!!! Did anyone else notice that It said "Ofstra" on the home stands! No "H" ?
Embarrassing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE